And So It Begins.... Noob

I generally use paper towel when it's needed. If it's really gunky use a damp cloth, but dry it off immediately afterwards with some paper towel - batteries and moisture are not terribly compatible.

dabs of cotton wool to get in all the grooves and soak up moisture work for me, have yet to get electrical contact cleaner for proper cleaning

I generally use paper towel when it's needed. If it's really gunky use a damp cloth, but dry it off immediately afterwards with some paper towel - batteries and moisture are not terribly compatible.

do you not perhaps mean "vapers towl" hahaha went through 2 of those in jiffy, need to buy some more again :giggle:

do you not perhaps mean "vapers towl" hahaha went through 2 of those in jiffy, need to buy some more again :giggle:

True! Another consumable that is being consumed at a much greater rate than before I started vaping, but very necessary. Fortunately, it's cheap :cool:

So I found a stinky lying around. I decided to light it up...........

BIG MISTAKE!!!!

I only had one puff and I put it out. I can't get the taste out of my mouth. So gross.

BIG MISTAKE!!!!

I only had one puff and I put it out. I can't get the taste out of my mouth. So gross.

just grab your vape gear and vape away, the taste does go away after a bit!
but you are now officially free of those horrible things!!! :rock:

just grab your vape gear and vape away, the taste does go away after a bit!
but you are now officially free of those horrible things!!! :rock:

I'm vaping my menthol ice. I can smell it on my hand too. lol

BIG MISTAKE!!!!

hahahahahahahah I know how you feel hahahahahahahaa

Is disgusting :sick:

Back