And so it was writ...

I told my wife to go to the bedroom. Go on all fours on the bed and put one hand just so there, the other hand just so there, her one knee just so there and the other knee just so there. Then we had sex and all the while I was quacking.

She said that was absolutely fantastic, I told her Yes, this is the four spring duck technique.

Stay positive.JPG
Not the best choice of words under the current circumstances, is it?

Keep your hands away from these shoes if you don't want stitches.

Poor word choice- EWN ,

US EYES MAY GRADUAL REOPENING

The US government's top infectious diseases expert Anthony Fauci says parts of the country could begin easing restrictions in May, but remains cautious.

Poor word choice- EWN ,

US EYES MAY GRADUAL REOPENING

The US government's top infectious diseases expert Anthony Fauci says parts of the country could begin easing restrictions in May, but remains cautious.

Headlines can be really amusing sometimes! I had to read this one twice to understand what it was saying!

An old story but still funny:
A pensioner who was given a surprise flight in a £70 million ($126m) fighter jet as a retirement present was flung out at 2500 feet after grabbing the ejector seat handle to "steady himself".

The drama is outlined in a newly released report by French aviation investigators which at times reads like a dark comedy script, as it describes how the unidentified 64-year-old panicked during his first flight in the Rafale-B.

Then he shot out at high speed, losing his helmet that had not been fastened around his chin properly, before landing in a field close to the German border.
[nzherald]

Today amendments were made to the lockdown rules, for example ...

A_Cooked food is still off the menu.JPG

So the kids will have to live on salads?

A pastor in KwaDukuza, KwaZulu-Natal, caused outrage in the township when a video of him offering pupils beer to "heal" them circulated.

Mthobisi Khuzwayo, 25, can be seen in the video preaching in tongues as a congregant merrily downs a 750ml bottle of beer.

www.sowetanlive.co.za

She performs her poetry, which is probably why I am not familiar with her work because I don't go out a lot.

She [Mazwai] is currently in the news - is she ever not in the news? - for one of her tweets. In this tweet she revealed the results of what seems to have been a very in-depth and exhaustive research study.

She reveals that SA men have, ahem, small weaponry. When I read her findings, I found myself instinctively reaching for my nether region. To protect it from scrutiny, you see.

Anyway, a number of questions cropped up: how big was her research sample?

Did she confine herself to men of a specific race? Maybe her Caucasian classmates at Rhodes?

What age groups did she look at? (When you hit 60, the weapon suddenly and inexplicably grows bigger, I'm told. 60, here I come!)

This toy is a marble.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
AMAZON -warning on marbles...

Back