And today's question is ......

if you get plain soya you can add it to your normal beef mince recipe and then throw in an extra tomato onion tin and a beef stock and no one even knows its in there.

I do 1kg of mince to 250g soya and the kids love it.
In other words Ground Beef as the 'muricans refer to it.

I've done that. But my family is so fussy. They pick it up as they walk in the kitchen.

What will you sacrifice to cover the fuel increase ?

Trips tp the in-laws ...

You can always sacrifice them too... maybe the offering brings down the fuel price and you don't have to do trips... double win...

I will sacrifice razor blades, one pack is almost the cost of a quarter tank of fuel these days...

If vaping stops tomorrow, what will your new hobby be?

I'll most likely start building model aircraft and cars again, or even teach myself to play guitar (for the 3rd time). If any of those fails, I'll start talking to that lady my kids call mom that I see around here every day, she seems nice...

If vaping stops tomorrow, what will your new hobby be?

I'll most likely start building model aircraft and cars again, or even teach myself to play guitar (for the 3rd time). If any of those fails, I'll start talking to that lady my kids call mom that I see around here every day, she seems nice...
Trying out different anger management classes. Alas, for me, vaping is not a hobby, it is a very real replacement for stinkies and my addition to nicotine and it keeps me (and while I am doing it, others around me) sane. Many years ago I tried quitting stinkies cold turkey. Wife bought me a packet of smokes 3 days later.

But as for hobbies, when I retire and I have time, I want to take up woodworking. Always been the plan. Go for classes, learn to do it properly.

I'll be back in the nitro monster trucks again, really miss my Savage 4.6

For me vaping has never been a hobby. It's an absolute necessity. If vaping stops I'll go back to Nicorette.

6 months down in 2022.... what was your favorite/best Vape Gear Buy for this year so far?

I have been good on my finance manager (aka wife) this year and have not spent her well deserved "millions".... but the Lost Vape Centaurus BF Quest has my full attention on my desk at the moment.

6 months down in 2022.... what was your favorite/best Vape Gear Buy for this year so far?

I have been good on my finance manager (aka wife) this year and have not spent her well deserved "millions".... but the Lost Vape Centaurus BF Quest has my full attention on my desk at the moment.
Dead Rabbit R tank. Got it, loved it, got two more. Vaperite probably think I am buying coils to resell as I have bought a LOT, but it's just my paranoia about running out.

Then I recently got two Lost Vape Thelema Solos and am really liking it, but want to see longevity on it before I comment too much as I am any mods worst nightmare as I go through them like other people do socks.

Dead Rabbit R tank. Got it, loved it, got two more. Vaperite probably think I am buying coils to resell as I have bought a LOT, but it's just my paranoia about running out.

Then I recently got two Lost Vape Thelema Solos and am really liking it, but want to see longevity on it before I comment too much as I am any mods worst nightmare as I go through them like other people do socks.
I do agree with the Rabbit R, and now you need sacrifice your Microwave :rolleyes: to make a spot welder and make / assemble your own "coils" :), (you can then easily adjust the resistance and internal hole size and even take it to RDL/Loose MTL)

Back