Aqua RTA Question

baksteen8168

Useful Idiot
LV

Awards
Calling all Aqua Owners.

Could anyone please show me what the included Clear tank section looks like? Is it the little one at the bottom of the RTA I see in pics?

I love my Russians, but after reading some reviews on the Aqua I am tempted to get one and try it out for myself. The reason for the clear tank question is that I prefer seeing the remaining level of juice in my RTA's.

I battle my ass off also. I though i got it yesterday after I've been OK for a day or so... but low and behold burnt wick AGAIN yesterday in peak hour traffic. Imagine my happiness :punch::banghead::hit:
Then I grabbed my Kayfun filled it etc while driving and used that since. Yesterday afternoon we went out for supper and my one Kayfun decided now is the time to start peeing out juice, and I have also not yet managed to fix that... :swear:

So this morning I decided to grab 2 Protanks and the dripper, and no problems yet.
Maybe I should just part with rebuild-able tanks altogether.... get a second dripper and a Nauty or 2...

I battle my ass off also. I though i got it yesterday after I've been OK for a day or so... but low and behold burnt wick AGAIN yesterday in peak hour traffic. Imagine my happiness :punch::banghead::hit:
Then I grabbed my Kayfun filled it etc while driving and used that since. Yesterday afternoon we went out for supper and my one Kayfun decided now is the time to start peeing out juice, and I have also not yet managed to fix that... :swear:

So this morning I decided to grab 2 Protanks and the dripper, and no problems yet.
Maybe I should just part with rebuild-able tanks altogether.... get a second dripper and a Nauty or 2...
Or get a Reo if I may be so bold to suggest.

Ek kyk daarna @Andre ...
Maar my total expeinece met REO was so 3 trekke by Sharri. Om R 4000 uit te haal vir 'n device wat ek nie weet of hy vir my gaan werk nie is moeilik!
Of course, it is a lot of money. Should not be more than R3000 though for a LP Reo Grand plus RM2 and odds and ends. Looking at SA stats it did not work for about 2%, which is good in any book. And if you look at the classifieds, about 10 minutes is the average time it takes to sell one.

Of course, it is a lot of money. Should not be more than R3000 though for a LP Reo Grand plus RM2 and odds and ends. Looking at SA stats it did not work for about 2%, which is good in any book. And if you look at the classifieds, about 10 minutes is the average time it takes to sell one.
I see a new Christmas pressie... From me to me.

@rvdwesth I'm in the exact same situation as you! Got the sigelei now to see whether I can get used to the whole box shape and all.

I've had a couple of drags on a Reo and it was pretty good, but I don't want to fork out R3000+ for something that I might just enjoy a little bit more than a mod I already have.

@rvdwesth I'm in the exact same situation as you! Got the sigelei now to see whether I can get used to the whole box shape and all.

I've had a couple of drags on a Reo and it was pretty good, but I don't want to fork out R3000+ for something that I might just enjoy a little bit more than a mod I already have.
My other option is to can rebuildables and go for a Nautilus... I like the Pt2's, but with single coil the flavour is just not quite as good as my Evod

I will first try that Aqua again tonight...
And replace all o-rings on the Kayfun and then see where we are.

So this driptip gets seriously hot when using this sub-ohm build!
Any suggestions? Tips from you guys? Will the seal be good if I use another driptip? Insulators you can suggest locally or such? I just had a package ship from fasttech so don't really want to order another now, but if that's my best bet, then please suggest some tips.

I have the same issue

Downside is not all tips fit on the Aqua

I've got this heat insulator that works exceptionally well

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415216800.988824.jpg

Bought from fasttech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, do you have a link perhaps?
Good luck with that NPV studying :)
Haha thanks

I'm writing exams on Monday so gotta get that studying in

I'll post a link in the morning for the drip tip

I have the same issue

Downside is not all tips fit on the Aqua

I've got this heat insulator that works exceptionally well

View attachment 14743

Bought from fasttech

I see some accounting there @Riaz .... I have 4 more modules then my degree is done! Last one for this semester is on Tuesday... Good luck to you!

Anyways.... Decided to give up hope in the Aqua. Expect one for sale soon :) Just taking it through the cleaning ritual

I see some accounting there @Riaz .... I have 4 more modules then my degree is done! Last one for this semester is on Tuesday... Good luck to you!

Anyways.... Decided to give up hope in the Aqua. Expect one for sale soon :) Just taking it through the cleaning ritual
yip this module really got me by the b@lls lol

management accounting

goodluck with your exams too @rvdwesth

sad to see you giving up on the aqua man

yip this module really got me by the b@lls lol

management accounting

goodluck with your exams too @rvdwesth

sad to see you giving up on the aqua man
Ya i just dont get it right! It either pisses out all the fluid, or burns the wick to a crisp. Maybe I should bring it along to Vape Meet and ask someone to show me how to build this thing...
What frustrate me is that I build and wick both my Kayfuns in under 5 minutes.
I rebuilt this Aqua 4 times last night and it takes me like 30 minutes each time.
I even built a jig with pop rivets 1.5mm to place the coils exactly in the right place - Still... either tsunami or inferno:-@

Ya i just dont get it right! It either pisses out all the fluid, or burns the wick to a crisp. Maybe I should bring it along to Vape Meet and ask someone to show me how to build this thing...
What frustrate me is that I build and wick both my Kayfuns in under 5 minutes.
I rebuilt this Aqua 4 times last night and it takes me like 30 minutes each time.
I even built a jig with pop rivets 1.5mm to place the coils exactly in the right place - Still... either tsunami or inferno:-@
i promise you, get it set up properly and u WILL enjoy it

im sure there will be someone at the meet to assist you

So after another 4 hours of playing.... I think I got it. Been vaping on the Aqua now since 5 and on my second tank without any issues. I think I might have pulled the wicks to tight down the channels and also used way to little cotton. Leaking and burning sorted for now. I am pretty amazed by the flavour and vapor this thing puts out... but as snape said, after a few puffs the drip tip gets very hot! Might stop.me from chain vapeing.

Sent from the telephony device.

So after another 4 hours of playing.... I think I got it. Been vaping on the Aqua now since 5 and on my second tank without any issues. I think I might have pulled the wicks to tight down the channels and also used way to little cotton. Leaking and burning sorted for now. I am pretty amazed by the flavour and vapor this thing puts out... but as snape said, after a few puffs the drip tip gets very hot! Might stop.me from chain vapeing.

Sent from the telephony device.
Lekker man

Glad u got it up and running

I've found this thing insanely easy to refill! It's like filling a protank!

Using my trident driptip which seems to handle the heat a little bit better but going to order some of those parts off of fasttech next week and it seems like 3 drippers also made their way into the basket... Sneaky drippers.

Thanks @Riaz

I've found this thing insanely easy to refill! It's like filling a protank!

Using my trident driptip which seems to handle the heat a little bit better but going to order some of those parts off of fasttech next week and it seems like 3 drippers also made their way into the basket... Sneaky drippers.

Thanks @Riaz

Nice
Which drippers are you getting?

So far in the basket I have
-brass monkey
-zenith
-tobh
-magma
-plumeveil
-that big dripper tank mod
-something like 4554?

But I am only going to get 3, not sure which three yet...

Back