Aqua RTA Question

baksteen8168

Useful Idiot
LV

Awards
Calling all Aqua Owners.

Could anyone please show me what the included Clear tank section looks like? Is it the little one at the bottom of the RTA I see in pics?

I love my Russians, but after reading some reviews on the Aqua I am tempted to get one and try it out for myself. The reason for the clear tank question is that I prefer seeing the remaining level of juice in my RTA's.

although i dont think it comes with the package.

i had to buy mine separate

here you go

i could also not get to used to a full metal tank

View attachment 14202

Thanks Guys, that is exactly the info I needed. I prefer the very small clear tank i have been seeing in some of the pics I googled (as it does not take away the beauty of that engraved logo). Any ideas on where to get that?

Thanks Guys, that is exactly the info I needed. I prefer the very small clear tank i have been seeing in some of the pics I googled (as it does not take away the beauty of that engraved logo). Any ideas on where to get that?
Ah, did not even know about such a small clear tank section.

I'm not sure what you refering to sir. The matal tank section is a one piece affair. I haven't seen a metal tank with a plastic window for these RTA's its either full metal or full plastic. Even the clear tanks are hard to come by seems you just get frosted ones these days.

I'm not sure what you refering to sir. The matal tank section is a one piece affair. I haven't seen a metal tank with a plastic window for these RTA's its either full metal or full plastic. Even the clear tanks are hard to come by seems you just get frosted ones these days.
thats what i was thinking as well

maybe something new out there?

@Gazzacpt - see aqua in uploaded pic

Apologies for the High Res

tFcxHK2.jpg
Aqua has a full metal tank and the kayfun on the right has a clear tank section. Am I missing something?

the one the left- the aqua, is the one with the full metal tank

the one on the right is a kayfun

Back