Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

There must be an app for shrinkage. To avoid the fine I used the screenshot function while viewing the photo, it seems to reduce the size somewhat.
Mmmm.Too complicated for me.Can I treat forum fines like those speeding fines I get (regularly),I'll pay only after I'm served with a summons.:wondering:

use Paint.NET it is free and very nice
Oh s**t I just realised after my last post that the fines master knows my address and SAPS and the local traffic dept don't.I'l pay any fine the forum deems sensible in return for confidentiality.

Nice, are you gonne bf the Magma?

no i wont be making it bf. i got it to use as a dripper for my cinnamon vapes. i find using a bf mod with strong cinnamon leads to a lengthy tedious process. so to overcome that and seeing i mainly vape cinnamon when im at home i decided to go dripper and use it on my svd.
i think the variety will also add some excitement in my vaping journey.

no i wont be making it bf. i got it to use as a dripper for my cinnamon vapes. i find using a bf mod with strong cinnamon leads to a lengthy tedious process. so to overcome that and seeing i mainly vape cinnamon when im at home i decided to go dripper and use it on my svd.
i think the variety will also add some excitement in my vaping journey.
Good thinking, yes cinnamon sticks to the Reo innards like there is no tomorrow. So far I did not like cinnamon based jooses, but still have a red hot one I have to test.

Good thinking, yes cinnamon sticks to the Reo innards like there is no tomorrow. So far I did not like cinnamon based jooses, but still have a red hot one I have to test.

the red hot cinnamon is my preferred option. the milder cinnamon has an odd after taste if not paired with a sweet enough juice.
the reason for me starting to vape was actually a cinnamon juice. @imtiaaz.ganief gave me a few toots on his mod last year sometime with some fuzion - hell frozen over. and from there on the exploration started. and now still continues:rock:

Vape mail baby. Smell of these juices are out of this world. I am really amazed need to vape this now. Thanx @KieranD awesome
uploadfromtaptalk1414571381920.jpg

20141029_093407.jpg 20141029_093537.jpg

Decided to get something regulated with a bit of power.....and so far loving it! Running the Blackwood at the moment at 60W. Awesome.

Vapemail from over the water for review :)

Bella.jpg

Trident v2 22mm
Asmodus 30mm
TOBH Atty v2
22mm

stepped into vapemob to try their twisted 28g kanthal and got some 0.5 flat kanthal to try and some backup rayon

20141029_115629.jpg

Aqua.jpg

Got my Aqua today - 25 days later :) but hey at least I have it.
Now for the MBV juice :banghead:

@Riaz I already built it!!
Vaping on a dualcoil 1.2Ohm on VM Banana Cream.... I think... I do really think it is a tight match between this bad boy and the Kayfun.
Glad you got it at last. For me the magic spot was at 0.6 ohms.

Glad you got it at last. For me the magic spot was at 0.6 ohms.
Ya I think I might have wicked it too much - Bit dryish Vape, but the flavour is very good.
I will try him just now with less cotton.
Then later with less ohms :-D

Vape Mail of sorts... the courier arrived and delivered vape stuff... only problem was that it was just the Woodvil Lacewood 18650 returned from a visit to Knysna!

Lacewood 005.JPG Lacewood 010.JPG

Back