Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Got me some vape mail today! Thanks Skyblue for the wonderful goodies and for the surprise Strawberry Snap juice, great service as always! :D

2014-10-31 11.15.44.jpg

That first f&# pic was totally unnecessary @capetocuba - the other 2 awesome though. How the heck am I going to do witch hunting tonight with a severe nappy rash?

Ah, can't wait to hear your impressions on the Odin - is it BF? You are privileged, mine only shipping on Monday.
Thanks @Andre . No she is non bf. I already have 5 bf attys for my 2 Reos. I have only had an Igo W for dripping, so needed to expand there a bit. I have opened it up and so far I am happy with the quality. I will put a dual coil on her later and will let you know :D

Thanks @Andre . No she is non bf. I already have 5 bf attys for my 2 Reos. I have only had an Igo W for dripping, so needed to expand there a bit. I have opened it up and so far I am happy with the quality. I will put a dual coil on her later and will let you know :D
Ah, thanks. That explains the later shipping - mine is on the bf list. Looking forward to your impressions.

And some more vape mail that just arrived! Thanks Vape Club, fantastic service and great packaging as always! I'm loving these starter kits, got myself a second one and another for a friend as well :D

20141031_120018.jpg
20141031_121602.jpg

Back