Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby!

I know I rave every-time but the packaging of vape mail like this excites me no end! :rock:

View attachment 14301
Next up is a 510 connector thingy and a volt checking thingy! And the iStick! Man this is way smaller than you expect! Awesome!
View attachment 14302 View attachment 14303

Then two locally made drip tips! Really nice!
View attachment 14304 View attachment 14305

that packaging makes me regret not ordering something. awesome mail @Rob Fisher

A Little VapeMail from Vapour Mountain.

Thanks @Oupa

OzYunfI.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414765204.951696.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414765216.618935.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414765228.402889.jpg

Some awsome vape mail from SkyBlue!!

And some Birthday vape mail for Jaco

And as always something for the kids

Thank you @Melinda and @Derick! You guys are awsome!!

PS: I love the scull tot glass for Jaco. That will be the only one he will be allowed to drink out of from now :giggle

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414765735.890605.jpg

Vaping with Thor the Reo Mini

Last edited:
Aaaawwww I love those old movies!!! You put a smile on my face, thank you @johan

And...

He doesn't need a glass, its already in glass

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414767140.346998.jpg

Thats a whole case, and there is another case full standing in the back room for later in the weekend

Thanks @JakesSA
image.jpg
One istick and the aerotank will be the new setup for my inlaw. He use a mini aerotank and 2 spinner v2 . Im sure he will like the bigger thank ans smaller size battery .

BOOM!! VAPE MAIL! Now just waiting for my VM order :)
Fastway is slowly getting onto my sh!tlist. Parcel was on the van 7am yesterday morning, enjoying a funfilled day in 36 degrees all over the place, just to be checked back into depot at 17:32. Idjits

Fastway is slowly getting onto my sh!tlist. Parcel was on the van 7am yesterday morning, enjoying a funfilled day in 36 degrees all over the place, just to be checked back into depot at 17:32. Idjits
Happened to me too. When I order now I avoid taking the FastWay option. The other couriers are normally R50 more but the parcels get delivered without any issues. I don't see Fastway sustaining their business offering this crappy service.

Happened to me too. When I order now I avoid taking the FastWay option. The other couriers are normally R50 more but the parcels get delivered without any issues. I don't see Fastway sustaining their business offering this crappy service.
Agreed. And this is not the first time it happened to me either.

A bit of halloween vapemail. It's an amazing vape thanks so much @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA . Cant imagine what the last 2 days were like for you, but thanks for making my halloween:inlove:
image.jpg

Back