Aqua RTA Question

baksteen8168

Useful Idiot
LV

Awards
Calling all Aqua Owners.

Could anyone please show me what the included Clear tank section looks like? Is it the little one at the bottom of the RTA I see in pics?

I love my Russians, but after reading some reviews on the Aqua I am tempted to get one and try it out for myself. The reason for the clear tank question is that I prefer seeing the remaining level of juice in my RTA's.

@Andre Thanks for that suggestion. Seems like a fairly big tank but light to carry? Do you have one of these? Any good? I'm a big fan of tanks that aren't metal or such, I like seeing the juice and how much is left

@Andre Thanks for that suggestion. Seems like a fairly big tank but light to carry? Do you have one of these? Any good? I'm a big fan of tanks that aren't metal or such, I like seeing the juice and how much is left
No, but from what I have read it seems to be a great RTA. Here is a super picture tutorial on the original, which is very expensive.

@Riaz quick one.
How do I know what size driptip or insulator to get for the Aqua.:help:
BTW it's still running like a dream --> 5 th tank since last night, same wick and coil without ANY issues:dance:

which one did you opt for?

there are soo many- possibly all the same but the price variance is scary

Well I added two, the one with the best rating (most reviews)
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10010306/1893602-erlkonigin-style-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-8ml
and this one
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10010306/1926100-erlkonigin-style-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-8ml
Second one is because of the SS tank.

I'll probably only complete this buy by sometime next week, so by then I'll decide which of the two I want.
You?

@Riaz quick one.
How do I know what size driptip or insulator to get for the Aqua.:help:
BTW it's still running like a dream --> 5 th tank since last night, same wick and coil without ANY issues:dance:
i do know that all of my drip tips fit in the aqua, but the aqua ones dont fit in the russian

as for the actual sizes, i have no clue bro, sorry

i think the aqua is bigger (and wont fit in another tank) because its used to adjust the juice flow on the tank

Well I added two, the one with the best rating (most reviews)
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10010306/1893602-erlkonigin-style-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-8ml
and this one
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10010306/1926100-erlkonigin-style-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-8ml
Second one is because of the SS tank.

I'll probably only complete this buy by sometime next week, so by then I'll decide which of the two I want.
You?
nope i havent added anything to the basket yet

So I understand the whole juice control thing right, does it really make that big of a difference? Also, when I adjust mine, the entire top part adjusts, as in the tank kinda unscrews at the top... Is this right? Tips?

So I understand the whole juice control thing right, does it really make that big of a difference? Also, when I adjust mine, the entire top part adjusts, as in the tank kinda unscrews at the top... Is this right? Tips?
the juice control is mainly for high vg juice, which isnt soooo easily absorbed by your wicks.

i hardly ever open mine, maybe a 1/4 of a turn (just because its a feature of the tank and i want to use it LOL)

but you are right, if you open it, the top part is a bit fiddly

Oh damn you...and now I want one :p

It's so amazingly "gadgety" >:)
Lol, I have experimented so much, but kept going back to my Reos. So in the end I sold all my mods and atomizers, bar the Reos. And decided to try to have some discipline and buy no more. Of course, that does not prevent me from looking and reading and tempting others:D.
PS: Did buy an iStick, but that is for HRH....and she loves it.

Lol, I have experimented so much, but kept going back to my Reos. So in the end I sold all my mods and atomizers, bar the Reos. And decided to try to have some discipline and buy no more. Of course, that does not prevent me from looking and reading and tempting others:D.
PS: Did buy an iStick, but that is for HRH....and she loves it.

Haha, sounds like a good relationship you have with your Reos...you can look at others, but you can't touch :p

I might have to get into a "committed" relationship with some gear myself...or risk going broke :rofl:

Back