Bass fishing

I think the internet has broken me.
I looked at this thread name and read "Bass fisting".
I think I should stay away from the internet for a while.

I think I may have found a replacement for my beloved Shimano Cumulus, which broke when I fell on the boat! ARK Fishing Randall Tharp Series - One-Eyed Jack 6'9"!
alfc-ark-fishing-randall-tharp-series-honey-badger-series-casting-rods-1.jpg

Time to test the new Googan Squad Gold Series rods! Paired it with a new Shimano Curado MG 150XG and 15lb Tatsu Fluorocarbon! Oh and grabbed a few packets of Yamamoto Senkos! Bazinga!

Fishing 220503 4.jpgFishing 220503 5.jpgFishing 220503 1.jpg

well done Skipper!

Rob, why is your partner’s shirt pumped out with logos but yours isn’t ?

well done Skipper!

Rob, why is your partner’s shirt pumped out with logos but yours isn’t ?

He is sponsored and has to wear a shirt with their logos! I got sick and tired of sponsors and told them to stick their sponsorship a few years back! I used to be sponsored by a few companies and I put the main sponsor on the map and after a year they wanted to change the sponsorship and get me to pay cost prices. That was after I helped establish their business and both my boat and car were fully logo'rised! That same day I took all the stickers off my boat and car and told them to stick their sponsorship where the sun doesn't shine.

I am sponsored by a few companies but on my terms which I make very clear right at the outset! One of them is Suzuki and me having a Suzuki Outboard motor on my boat and reviewing it has led to a few of the fishermen changing to Suzuki.

My cupboard is full of "sponsored" fishing shirts!

He is sponsored and has to wear a shirt with their logos! I got sick and tired of sponsors and told them to stick their sponsorship a few years back! I used to be sponsored by a few companies and I put the main sponsor on the map and after a year they wanted to change the sponsorship and get me to pay cost prices. That was after I helped establish their business and both my boat and car were fully logo'rised! That same day I took all the stickers off my boat and car and told them to stick their sponsorship where the sun doesn't shine.

I am sponsored by a few companies but on my terms which I make very clear right at the outset! One of them is Suzuki and me having a Suzuki Outboard motor on my boat and reviewing it has led to a few of the fishermen changing to Suzuki.

My cupboard is full of "sponsored" fishing shirts!

good man
i like it Rob

being free is much better than owing anyone favours

It looks like I have finally found a replacement for the Shimano Cumulus 6'9" I broke months ago! The Ark One Eyed Jack 6'9"! Happy Days!
Ark One Eyed Jack 1.jpgArk One Eyed Jack 3.jpgArk One Eyed Jack 4.jpgArk One Eyed Jack 5.jpgArk One Eyed Jack 2.jpg

Hi @Rob Fisher , check how he is winding in and stopping the reel all with one hand spinning the handle of the reel with one finger.

I am ready for the summer season! ARK Tharp Series Rods. One-Eyed Jack's for jerk bait and light weightless and mojo. Hammer for Spinnerbaits and Chatterbaits! Money Maker's for frogging and heavy mojo and pitching!
ARK Tharp Rods 2.jpgARK Tharp Rods 3.jpgARK Tharp Rods 4.jpg

Another ARK Tharp Rod to join the team! The King Cobra for flipping, pitching and Swim Jig! Bazinga!
Fishing Mail 221019 06.jpgFishing Mail 221019 07.jpgFishing Mail 221019 09.jpg

The all-new 2022 Aldebaran finesse reel just arrived! Can't wait to nail a big one on this bait caster reel with its new clicky sound... like catching a sailfish offshore! Same sound!
Fishing Mail 221019 03.jpg

6" Senkos are hard to find, and I managed to get some for the SA Distributor and some from the USA!
Fishing Mail 221019 02.jpg

Back