Best Regulated Mod of 2018

I'm sold to Dicodes. Had to buy another Mini after selling my first one, this time it'll stay forever. Picos for the rough'n'tough, Dicodes for everything else. I dont't look no further...

mini.JPG

I'm sold to Dicodes. Had to buy another Mini after selling my first one, this time it'll stay forever. Picos for the rough'n'tough, Dicodes for everything else. I dont't look no further...

View attachment 153997

I must say @tool the Dani range is pretty cool... fantastic German engineering and rock solid... My Dani 21700 arrived today! These mods are very durable and with me holding the mod in my hand most of the day they stand up to juice and body oils way better than most other mods. My Dani Mini looks as perfect today as the day I took it out of the tin!
USVM 007.jpg

Big thumbs up to all the Pico fans out there, I have been running 2 for years with no problems whatsoever, brilliant little devices.
I think my Minikin boost has been going for 2 years + and NOTHING makes this mod say die.

I think it’ll outlive me.

Looks like the Pico won.:)

Dave
The Pico dual I got for cheap was a fantastic work horse.Nothing fancy but does all you need.Unfortunetly I dropped it on my hardwood floor and the tiny tits that hold the battery door sheared clean off the otherwise functioning mod.So sad as this was my walk about ,work mod.I'd definitely get another if one at the right price crossed my path.

the best 2 mods for ME in 2018
Have to agree. Vaporesso Revenger a solid unit. Menu options have a little getting used to. Definitely worth it.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Back