Best Regulated Mod of 2018

And my last Pico was donated to a stinky conversion! I didn't use it much but I did love it! :confused:
Pico.JPG

For me its the Pico Squeeze 2. I use it as a normal mod or in squonk mode. Normal mode lets me carry around some juice in the bottle to fill up tanks. By far the fastest filling squonk i have come across. No funny tubes in bottles. Just pull it out and fill.Because of the looks and tiny size and huge 21700 battery i have sold everything else and no longer visit the vape sites everyday. I was looking at the vaperesso Armour as my regulated squonk mod but the pico is even smaller than that even with its bottle. This is my last mod until the v3 comes i guess.

View attachment 153786 View attachment 153787
Can that light in the squonk bottle be turned off?

Ok so if the pico squeeze two is arguably the best, where in Sa can you buy them. I know china mall sell Pico's but dont know if they have the squeeze 2

Best bang for buck. Puma Vapor Storm. The only mod ive had that doesnt have paint issues. Since i purchased it i havent had 1 single problem with this mod. Ive dropped it, drenched it in liquid, dropped it again. And still going strong

images.jpeg

Last edited:
I have only vaped in 2018 but have 4 mods to choose from. Incidently one of them is a Pico and it is also the only one I use.
IMG_20181012_184622.jpg

Is the Ijoy capo squonk not more or less the same thing as the Pico squeeze 2?

Not saying its a clone, just checked the two out and they look pretty similat, capo bit smaller and bit bigger bottle, pico few more functions like TC. But you can buy the Ijoy for much less?

Vsticking... only had it for a month but very impressed. Yihi chipset. Was going to say Mirage but mine is suffering from poor paint finish same with the therion 75c BF. 20181124_064818.jpg

Big thumbs up to all the Pico fans out there, I have been running 2 for years with no problems whatsoever, brilliant little devices.

Lol @Raindance

I like the Pico S but dam the red stripe will not matchy match with my rda's driptip colour as it's a mix of purple and pink with the SS cap
The Pico 21700 should be perfect for you then. I myself am eyeing one.

Last edited:
Back