Best Single Coil RTA's

regularvapeguy

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Everyone,

I've been collecting a couple of single coil RTA's over the last few months and I've narrowed my favorites down to the following list.

1) Zeus RTA: frendly to build on, no leaking and great flavor.
2) Ammit RTA: great flavor but leaks if wicking is done wrong
3) Pharaoh RTA: amazing all around but too little air flow.

I'm looking for the best of the best. Does anyone have any recommendations of an amazing single coil RTA I might be missing out on.

I've tried the Mage GTA, Serpent mini and the Wotofo Viper.

Thanks in advance.

I have tested nearly every RTA High-End and Normal known to man. The best all round and practical RTA is the Dvarw DL.
DvarwExocet 011.JPG

Welcome back @Viper_SA! Personally, I would get a Dvarw DL RTA.

If you need a heavy nic hit then the Nic Salt Pod systems maybe what you are after but for me they are just way to powerful a nic hit.

Hey Everyone,

I've been collecting a couple of single coil RTA's over the last few months and I've narrowed my favorites down to the following list.

I'm looking for the best of the best. Does anyone have any recommendations of an amazing single coil RTA I might be missing out on.

Thanks in advance.

Wotofo Viper?! Why wasn't I told?!!!! Will have to google immediately

The issue is the price bracket with this one. It doesn't seem like an rta I would enjoy. Is this not more a MTL device

The price is well worth it... and there are two versions. The Dvarw DL and the Dvarw MTL.

If you like the Zeus then you will LOVE the Dvarw! If I could only have one RTA then it would be the Dvarw DL.

I will throw my 2c in for the OBS Engine Nano. Great vape and a solid little tank. Decent deck, no-leak top airflow, and a decent juice capacity. Wish they were still current as they have gotten hard to find. Sure they are not Dvarw standards (nothing beats the Dvarw overall imho), but definitely well worth it in the standard-end bracket.

Both great, but the Dvarw is less fuss for me.

100% @Andre. The Skyline is still the king of flavour but the Dvarw is very close and way more practical. I pretty much only use Dvarw‘s now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Rob Fisher - so would you recommend that the process to obtain a Silver Stainless Steel Dvarw DL RTA would be to go through their website or do they have specific outlets.

Thank you Rob and look forward to your comments.

Hi @Rob Fisher - so would you recommend that the process to obtain a Silver Stainless Steel Dvarw DL RTA would be to go through their website or do they have specific outlets.

Thank you Rob and look forward to your comments.

Voodoo Vapour aka @Zeki Hilmi brings in batches from time to time. DHL from Hungary is very expensive for one RTA and post takes forever. I would say give Zeki a shout.

Great thread !

For me so far the Skyline has the best flavour on fruity menthols of the RTAs Ive tried. Purity of flavour and crispness.

Its just its small capacity lets it down so you have to refill more often and refilling is a bit more work than a simple open up and squirt juice in

I'm very happy with the Zeus single coil. I just wish it had a bit more juice capacity. I vape half a tank in one session, so it's out of the question to use it as a driving tank.

Hey Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

For me best DL atty single coil is still the serpent mini 22 aka SM22 .
Small atty + small chamber/chimney= great flavour.

Only 1 problem , you have to find one 2nd hand.

For me best DL atty single coil is still the serpent mini 22 aka SM22 .
Small atty + small chamber/chimney= great flavour.

Only 1 problem , you have to find one 2nd hand.

I just pif'd two of them. Never got the flavor right and the airflow was too restrictive for me. The SM25 will stay put though, great tank in its own right.

I just pif'd two of them. Never got the flavor right and the airflow was too restrictive for me. The SM25 will stay put though, great tank in its own right.

Shows how diffrent everyone is I rate the SM22 over the 25.

If you didn't like the SM22 I would say try a Dvarw first before you buy it cause my personal opinion the SM22 is on Par with the Dvarw DL.

In my experience, I have found that in order to test a tank’s flavour porential, one must use dessert/bakery flavours.
Most of the tanks I have experienced taste good (some better than others) with fruit/menthol/ice flavours, but less of them shine with dessert/bakery profiles.
My 2c, my experience...

Back