Best Single Coil RTA's

Please send me a PM as this is not the correct forum for me to take orders.

These aren't orders... These are names of people who need to see this thread because they might be interested in the Dvarw DL

Please send me a PM as this is not the correct forum for me to take orders.

@Zeki Hilmi , if you havent done so already, why dont you start a thread in your VooDoo Vapour subforum to take orders for the Dvarw

I started on the subtank mini and back then it was amazing!

Then the toptank came out and it was a game changer for me...
I still use mine on a daily basis, I love the way Red Pill tastes in it. Not sure if it's nostalgia I taste or genuine flavour though!

I still use mine on a daily basis, I love the way Red Pill tastes in it. Not sure if it's nostalgia I taste or genuine flavour though!

I managed to destroy the screws on both of mine, that's when I migrated to RDA's.

I've got the Savour RTA which has just been delivered to my house. So later on I'll hopefully have something constructive to add to the conversation here:giggle:

Have an Ammit 25 and it's a great tank, just having an issue with condensation at the bottom of the tank.
Had the Zeus, just could not get the great flavour everyone is raving about. Flavour did not pop nearly as good as the Ammit 25.
Got a Kylin Mini and boy did it surprise me, flavour is even better than the Ammit 25. A bit on the noisy side as far as airflow goes, but still a very satisfying vape.

I want to know what are peoples thoughts regarding the Augvape Intake? Apparently similar to the Zeus in it taking top airflow and channeling it as bottom airflow?

I am enjoying the Intake, Day 4 now and have not put it down. I am getting the same or perhaps better flavour than my Kylin Mini which I really enjoy. The build and filling is a breeze but my favourite of all is that in the 4 days I have not had so much as a drop of leakage. With the Kylin I would have to have my tissue to dab the airflow holes every now and again, especially when wick is on second day. Hope this helps, I am thinking of getting a second one.

Back