Best top pocket mod

Stranger

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I tend to use my top shirt pocket for my mods.

This is purely psychological as I have been caught in the rain on my motorbike before, a wet shirt does not bother me, but a wet crotch .. well

So what fits well in the top pocket.?

I love the Vaporesso Gen and Swag. The rubbery texture is great. They are both narrowish so the profile suits a top pocket. Zeus X on the Gen totally leak proof. Serpent Mini on the Swag also no leaks.

For a shirt pocket I prefer a pod mod, such as Nord2, Nord X, RPM 40, etc. I found that a pod mod (for me) is much better when on the move than a full sized mod.

I'll go for the ThinkVape Thor... compact, light and you can stick RDA/RTA on there... and dual batteries...

Voopoo nano drag will fit well in the top pocket, but it wont look as impressive as an Aromamizer titan on an Acrohm FUSH down below where its dry.
Just make sure to switch off the flashing leds as that might give the game away. :D

I would never put anything in my top pocket... in less than 7 seconds it would fall out and smash on the floor! But any of the new Pod Systems would work. Personally, I really like the very reasonably priced Nevoks Veego if I have to use a Pod System!
Nevoks Veego 3.jpg

I would never put anything in my top pocket... in less than 7 seconds it would fall out and smash on the floor! But any of the new Pod Systems would work. Personally, I really like the very reasonably priced Nevoks Veego if I have to use a Pod System!
View attachment 215717

The Nevoks Veego is a super pod device. I know someone who was so impressed with the first one, he bought a second. As a comparison, he already has a Vaporesso Podstick which he loved - until the Veego came along. He tried a Nord 2 but chucked it in the bin when it gave up on him a month after buying it.

Why put a mod/pod in your pocket, where it could easily fall out, when you can have it on your wrist? I pop the Amulet Pod watch on my wrist whenever I go out. Been using it since it came on the market about a year (longer?) ago and it's never given me a moment's trouble.

EDIT: If you use this, just make sure the pod has clicked firmly into place on the strap, otherwise it will fall out.

Amulet.jpg

Back