Billet Box Mod (BB)

Well done @Rob Fisher !
Looking forward to hearing more!
It looks great

Well done @Rob Fisher !
Looking forward to hearing more!
It looks great

I can't wait Hi Ho @Silver! There is so much hype around the Billet Box and although they retail at around the $280 mark I see them selling on the auctions up to $800 depending on the rarity of them there has to be something to the hype...

Will be interesting to hear what your take is on them after a month using one @Rob Fisher.

A BB is a possible vehicle for all of my Greek flow control By Leo Sophia RTA's that I still have 4 or 5 of if I remember (and I still have the only used once Zapper V2 from the UK and wire to make the NR-R-NR coil ready wires for them). The 35mm length is the main size for the BB, but my longer Sophia's will also work in it. They sell a kit to use them in the BB. I was never a fan of "carto" anything until I got the Sophia's and some specific higher end Euro tanks to run them in. So while I was aware of the BB way back when it never really appealed to me enough to really check them out. It's too late in the game to bother with them now.

I could resurrect some of the Sophia's and Euro tanks for them to use on the TC Mods though just for S&G I guess. Doubt I will but the Sophia's did work very well for me way back when I ran them on mech and regulated tube mods.

blsophia.jpg

Just recieved mine this Saturday and wow I am
In love! These mods are incredible! Am a huge fan and highly recommend them!!!

0def9801750434203b623b1298c46eb5.jpg

2fd76de1bdc2883ab6df292e44eada41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow - that is wonderful @Rob Fisher !!
Looks great

I was so confused about this device ever since I saw it first on the forum - and never had the time to research it properly to find out.

Then the other day I bumped into @Paulie and Mike and Paulie pulled out his Billet Box and explained it all to me. I used it for a bit and took several toots. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Vape was great. I am now very intrigued.

It's sort of like a Reo - i.e. rugged and robust - but you don't need to squonk. The vape on it was very good. I suppose its not as rugged as a Reo because it has electronics - but the electronics seems to be well sealed and protected in there.

It's quite a bit smaller than it looks in the photos. So cute and compact.

Am looking very forward to hearing more @Rob Fisher when you have had a chance to use it for a bit.

Oh I forgot to mention - it has a front facing fire button -
So cool
Maybe some won't like it - but I do
It reminds me of the mighty MVP2 - hehe

Nice Rob! Is this going to out all your other kit on the shelf?

Early hours still @Stosta but I think the BB is going to have a huge impact on me... the Hussar's and Skylines on the Phantoms are safe because they are outstanding but everything else is in deep kak! The hype around the American Made Billet box with the British made Exocet is very real.

I will spend a day or two with it and then do a Rob's ramblings but I can tell you already it is a real Chicken Dinner of note!

too early to dibs ? lol !

shes a beauty ! & im green with envy

The Billet Box's are keepers... it's one of the reasons they are so hard to get your hands on... no one sells theirs and everyone wants the whole range of colours... it's a whole sub culture again... kinda reminds me of the REO fraternity.

Wow Skipper, the green looks magic :inlove:

I've always loved the BB, sturdy and the perfect form factor for my needs/wants. Guess that's why I love my Reo/O16 combo so much :)

Guess its time then, I save up for a BB :lipssealed:

Just a note to all the people calling dibs on the forum and FB and email... I doubt very much the Billet Box's will ever be sold. Today was a good day for vape mail and the iPhone7+ also arrived today... let's see how improved the camera is...
BBiP7-2.jpg BBiP7-3.jpg BBiP7-4.jpg BBiP7-5.jpg BBiP7-6.jpg BBiP7-7.jpg

Is that a second :eek: You lucky fish.. no no, you smart fish :campeon:

Yip @DoubleD I was lucky enough to snag two BB's on the last sale... just how I do not know because the other 3 mates trying at the same sale all got ZERO! :p

I was fully prepared this time after the last disappointing foray on the Billet Box web site where I got a fat toffee. I had a small item already in my basket but I'm not sure if that had any effect... but when I got my first one I went back in and tried again and bingo... got a second one...

@Rob Fisher , those pics are very good quality

And as for the Billet Box - that blue one is just........ Lovely.....!!

And just for the record both drip tips are by @hands! Asked him to make some smaller drip tips for my Hussars and Skyline and these just matched the BB's perfectly so it was a Chicken Dinner!
BBDT 001.JPG

Oh my word @Rob Fisher , those hands tips look like they were made for the Billet boxes!
They look like a perfect match!
It looks too lovely

Back