Billet Box Mod (BB)

Oh my word @Rob Fisher , those hands tips look like they were made for the Billet boxes!
They look like a perfect match!
It looks too lovely

@hands is now mixing some of the resin himself so he can create colours I need. :p

Note @hands... I managed to snag another BB today... here is the colour to match! :D
RNBgutz__59633.1476541059.1280.1280.jpg RNB-SS__39852.1476541034.1280.1280.jpg

Billet Box Pit Stop after yesterday's outing on the dam in extreme heat! Like most vape gear the BB did not like the blistering heat spending a whole day on the water with the KZN sun blasting us non stop from 06:00am to 15:30pm... the one in my hand and pocket fared fine but the one in the hatch cooking all day didn't fare too well... just like my REO's and Tanks I have tried before the heat and pressure build up made it leak. So it was time for a full Pit Stop.

After a good clean of the exocet atty and Boro Tank it was time to lube the O-RIngs with PG and wick and replace the atties.
BBPitStop1.jpg BBPitStop2.jpg

Filled with XXX and ready to rock and roll... and during this exercise the monkeys came to visit and two teenagers were interested in the happenings in the vape cave.
BBPitStop3.jpg BBPitStop4.jpg

BB Light Blue filled and both BB's are ready for duty!
BBPitStop5.jpg BBPitStop6.jpg

@Rob Fisher , that looks super!

One day if you get a chance, I'd love to see a portion of a video on how you refill it or rewick it.
Would be very interesting. I am still a bit confused on how it all works and gets pitstopped.

One day if you get a chance, I'd love to see a portion of a video on how you refill it or rewick it.
Would be very interesting. I am still a bit confused on how it all works and gets pitstopped.

Roger that Hi Ho @Silver! Will do it on the next RR... just been spending time with it so I can tell the real story rather than just gushing... ;-)

Roger that Hi Ho @Silver! Will do it on the next RR... just been spending time with it so I can tell the real story rather than just gushing... ;-)

No worries Rob - no rush at all
Whenever you feel up to it and get a chance.
That would be great to see

There's a video on page 2 that sort of gave me an idea of how it works...as I was also a bit confused..

Nice exocet (for the Billet Box) build video.

They are looking good uncle @Rob Fisher . Soooooo much want!!

Hope the Fishes where biting

So @Rob Fisher what is ur secret in getting 1 of these beauties. Timing, mouse movements, what cards are accepted , etc

I want 1

Also, is there a function on this forum that allows me to block me from seeing your posts. You have turned my once simple ways into a very expensive hobby.:-D Kidding man. You seem to find diamonds in a haystack. :aaaaa:Thanks for all your finds

Last edited:
So @Rob Fisher what is ur secret in getting 1 of these beauties. Timing, mouse movements, what cards are accepted , etc

I want 1

Also, is there a function on this forum that allows me to block me from seeing your posts. You have turned my once simple ways into a very expensive hobby.:-D Kidding man. You seem to find diamonds in a haystack. :aaaaa:Thanks for all your finds

1. A really fast fibre line.
2. Sign up and enter all details you can like addresses
3. Make sure you have a MyUS account (or an overseas address) because they won't ship to SA
4. Enter your credit card details using Chrome so that it remembers all your details except the 3 digits on the back
5. Instead of Ctrl F5 to refresh the page of the BB you are looking for use the Chrome reload button because it's faster
6. Stay Calm

1. A really fast fibre line.
2. Sign up and enter all details you can like addresses
3. Make sure you have a MyUS account (or an overseas address) because they won't ship to SA
4. Enter your credit card details using Chrome so that it remembers all your details except the 3 digits on the back
5. Instead of Ctrl F5 to refresh the page of the BB you are looking for use the Chrome reload button because it's faster
6. Stay Calm

Rob this is surely the recipe for finding diamonds in a haystack - credit to @Ash
That is quite amazing, dedication and determination pays off

But I think you are not telling the full story of whats in the Fisher vape control centre...

image-jpg.80668

Thanks. Going to start preparing from tomorrow. Not a chrome user so need to download and get used to it. What local time is it up and running

Rob this is surely the recipe for finding diamonds in a haystack - credit to @Ash

But I think you are not telling the full story of whats in the Fisher vape control centre...

image-jpg.80668

Lol. No doubt this is his command center

Thanks. Going to start preparing from tomorrow. Not a chrome user so need to download and get used to it. What local time is it up and running

Every 2 weeks on a Saturday at 5:30pm SA Time. Was this last Sat so you have 2 weeks to prepare.

image-jpg.80668

I wish my kennel was that size because then I would have room for more mods and tanks! :p

Lol. No doubt this is his command center

My gosh @Ash - only saw your vaping counter now -
9 years, 8 months!!!!
Thought I was seeing things and had to look again

My word that is a long time. You are a vaping ancient! Respect

Perfect. Many thanks. This truly does look amazing. Looking forward to your "hopefully soon" review

My gosh @Ash - only saw your vaping counter now -
9 years, 8 months!!!!
Thought I was seeing things and had to look again

My word that is a long time. You are a vaping ancient! Respect

Most of the time was twisp stuff. Only got into mods and rta/rdas in the last 3 years. People used to laugh at me when i was doing it and now they seek advice. Lol.

Need to change that clock. Its incorrect. Actually 7 years. Sorry. Will edit

Need to change that clock. Its incorrect. Actually 7 years. Sorry. Will edit

Ok, 7 years - still a very long time
That must have put you around the first of the Twisp devices, long before the Clearo1

Uncle @Rob Fisher The Billet box comes with just the Mod is that correct?
Then you need to buy the tank seperate?

How do you build a coil or mount a coil in the tank uncle Rob if you cant screw it on a mod or tab uncle Rob?

Uncle @Rob Fisher The Billet box comes with just the Mod is that correct?
Then you need to buy the tank seperate?

How do you build a coil or mount a coil in the tank uncle Rob if you cant screw it on a mod or tab uncle Rob?

The Billet Box (BB) is quite different to anything else... I will try do the review tomorrow or Tuesday... but in a nutshell it comes with the Boro Tank and the special atty goes inside the Boro Tank. There are a few atties that will go inside the Boro Tank and some use commercial coils like the Kangertech Subtank coils and also the Aspire coils... and then you get rebuildables like the one I have and that's the Exocet... there is also a new one on the scene and that's the Insider which I haven't yet tested but have a couple on the way. I also have another one inbound that uses the Vaporesso EUC ceramic coils.

I will take pics as I go when I rewick tomorrow....

The Billet Box (BB) is quite different to anything else... I will try do the review tomorrow or Tuesday... but in a nutshell it comes with the Boro Tank and the special atty goes inside the Boro Tank. There are a few atties that will go inside the Boro Tank and some use commercial coils like the Kangertech Subtank coils and also the Aspire coils... and then you get rebuildables like the one I have and that's the Exocet... there is also a new one on the scene and that's the Insider which I haven't yet tested but have a couple on the way. I also have another one inbound that uses the Vaporesso EUC ceramic coils.

I will take pics as I go when I rewick tomorrow....

So these special attys which you buy will only fit the BB ?

Back