Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Let's try the Fushia Snail Tank with the original BB Bridge! The V1 Exocet! Was and still is an excellent BB Bridge!
SnailTank Exocet 2.jpg SnailTank Exocet 3.jpg SnailTank Exocet 4.jpg SnailTank Exocet 5.jpg SnailTank Exocet 6.jpg SnailTank Exocet 7.jpg

Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I just noticed a change in the new Rev4.C Billet Box's. Inserting and removing a battery is a whole lot easier and you no longer have to smash the BB in your hand to get the battery to move. Well, that's a big win!
Snail Tank.JPG

Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Snail Tank - I love the way the silicone plug stands upright and out of the way when filling! Another win!
Snail Tank Silicone.JPG

Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Bazinga! Got another white Billet Box! White mods rule! Here is the white boro family all with Drip Tips by Bill!
Boro Family 4.jpg

Timwis

Vaping Master
LV

Awards

Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Small world when trying to find out where he resides by going to his personal Facebook page I see he went to Didcot secondary modern school which is now St Brinus which is the school my son went to as I lived in Didcot between 1998 and 2014!

The world is indeed small!

Paul33

Flavour chaser
LV

Awards
Two days and 5 refills and almost zero condensation. Snail Tank for the win!
View attachment 252312 View attachment 252313
Any idea how this gets so little condensation without a little rubber thingy like the BP Mods Insider has or not even a condensation plug or similar?

I much prefer the airflow using a standard boro tank over the insider plastic tank but the condensation on the boro is insane even using the dampless plug.

this might be the best of both worlds ESPECIALLY if there is so little condensation with having anything under the tank at all.

Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Any idea how this gets so little condensation without a little rubber thingy like the BP Mods Insider has or not even a condensation plug or similar?

I much prefer the airflow using a standard boro tank over the insider plastic tank but the condensation on the boro is insane even using the dampless plug.

this might be the best of both worlds ESPECIALLY if there is so little condensation with having anything under the tank at all.

Not sure @Paul33. Maybe the silicone seals are just so perfect? And the Cloud Mods bridge is just perfect. Condensation has always been the weakness of the boro system. In fact, I have 3 Billet Boxes awaiting replacement inners because they all failed eventually I have been using the SnailTank Cloud Mods RBA in my BB's and Boxer Boro Mod and while there is always a little condensation it has been nothing like I used to get in the old days..

Paul33

Flavour chaser
LV

Awards
Not sure @Paul33. Maybe the silicone seals are just so perfect? And the Cloud Mods bridge is just perfect. Condensation has always been the weakness of the boro system. In fact, I have 3 Billet Boxes awaiting replacement inners because they all failed eventually I have been using the SnailTank Cloud Mods RBA in my BB's and Boxer Boro Mod and while there is always a little condensation it has been nothing like I used to get in the old days..
I’ll give one a go I reckon. The dampless helps in the sense that it keeps the condensation away from the board but oh my word there is so much in there when I rewick at night. So soo much. Probably going to stick to the bp tank for now. At least the condensation stays in the little rubber thing and doesn’t go everywhere.

Last edited: