BLCK Vapour DIY E Liquid Supplies - Retailer Reviews

@Richio always great service, awesome prices and always willing to go that extra mile to sort out your diy needs ;)

Fantastic service and range at the best price. Now, just to get LorAnn flavours for the full house!!!

To vouch for their ethic - I ordered TFA Berry Crunch a couple of weeks ago - they phoned me to advise me that the batch they received was not up to scratch and they returned it - they would not send sub standard product out!

95% of my stuff is from here...never been disappointed.

@Richio

Another shout-out to @Richio for being such a big part of the DIY community and for the truly exceptional service and value he offers. I'm looking forward to being a regular customer for many years to come.

Another shout-out to @Richio for being such a big part of the DIY community and for the truly exceptional service and value he offers. I'm looking forward to being a regular customer for many years to come.

One word of caution @RichJB ...the awesome service, range and prices from @Richio has a downside...you end up buying alot more than you need just out of FOMO incase you find a recipe and dont have that 1 last key ingredient...I have only ordered 3 times in the last month but have flavour stash to last a bloody lifetime

But that means more interesting mixes

@Richio...you da man...saves you money and lets you have tons of fun...

Awesome service from BLCK Vapour, thanks guys, will be ordering all my DIY stuff from you from now.

Okay, Firstly, im a bit of a D1#K when it comes service, Therefore im willing to pay more just for service.
I met the Guys at Vapecon
That same night i browsed everything i needed and found they had most of it.
I placed my order on Sunday,
On Monday I emailed them just to confirm, got an immediate call back.Also i needed additional Flavors they added it in to the initial order!!!!
On Tuesday everything was delivered. Damn quick, hassle free, and very good pricing, my only stockist from now on.

Blck Vapour are #1, I placed my 2nd order the other day and somehow I received a flavour that I didn't order and one the flavours I ordered was MIA, sent an email next morning I got a call from Richio and when I got home in the afternoon my missing flavour was there no delivery cost. Top notch service my go to supplier for concentrates.

Great service from the team at BLCK Vapour yet again! I managed to cock up the Payfast payment, mailed them, sorted it out chop chop and my order was on the way the next morning. Thanks again @Richio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Words cannot explain the service from @Richio, always there to assist no matter how big or how small the order is. Prices are fantastic and all round fantastic!!!

TWO DAYS to get a parcel to the couriers. Payment made monday and tracking doesn't even work yet today. Shoddy.

I will definitely recommend u guys to buy from @Richio
Very wide range of concentrates, best prices in south africa, VG and PG also very cheap and available in large quantities for even cheaper.
Always helpful with suggestions etc, even when I message him at 1am I the morning lol.
Last time I ordered I forgot to add a mixing scale, so he added that to my package afterwards.

Packages always arrives the next day in great condition. and he contacts me to make sure i recieved everything

All in all very very good service and best prices locally
See my post above referring to package arriving next day lolz. I am quite unhappy.

TWO DAYS to get a parcel to the couriers. Payment made monday and tracking doesn't even work yet today. Shoddy.
Hi @FogFace

Hope you are well. I am not sure what you mean by two days?
You placed your order on Monday at 5:05pm
Your order was packed and sent out yesterday

If you have any tips on how we can do this faster, please advise us as your order was sent out in the fastest time we know possible which is 1 day.

Regards
Rich

Your attitude leaves much to be desired. EVERYONE knows that if you make an order after 10am or 12 then the order will go out the next day, which happened according to @Richio and then you received it the day after. Super fast service and BLCK is one of the best vendors around.

At vapecon they had problems with their card facilities. @Richio let me pick out the stuff I needed, he wrote it down and sent me an invoice the week after the vapecon, which I then paid happily. Better service than that does not exist.

@Richio, you and your team rock!

Hi @incredible_hullk

We have discussed this with them as it has become the norm for there drivers not to scan in the packages in which leads to the tracking being unavailable. My apologies for this inconvenience.

Hi @incredible_hullk

We have discussed this with them as it has become the norm for there drivers not to scan in the packages in which leads to the tracking being unavailable. My apologies for this inconvenience.
thanx @Richio...these things are out of ur control and understand that...always get my stuff from u on time irrespective...so for ur packages the tracking is just an insurance if i need to contact tcg...

@Richio do you have a store where we can buy/collect from?

Hi @Strontium, vendors are not allowed to directly discuss their products or business or stores in the general threads of the forum, where we are now, so please rather ask this question in the BLCK Vour subforum or send them a PM. Many thanks

I have received great service from BLCK Vapour on all my orders to date.
Placed an order yesterday morning and received it this morning.
I like the variety of concentrates and the prices are reasonable.

Keep up the good work @Richio , you will go a long way.

Hi @incredible_hullk

Bullpoops. Arrival of package corresponds to the parcel being collected at latest collection time for the day. The Delivery Guy is insanely good never done me wrong.

I was going to give you fellas another shot. But honesty I do not know about that right now. I placed an order to test you cats, I can send you an invoice for my average order from Valley... Thing is you could have easily taken their position as my main supplier at the prices. But.. HONESTY.

Pethaps take my advice and get orders from the previous day collected early the morning.
2016-09-27 19:04:04 Collection checked in at Johannesburg facility
2016-09-27 19:51:28 Loaded on manifest to George facility
2016-09-27 21:40:33
cleardot.gif

Back