BLCK Vapour DIY E Liquid Supplies - Retailer Reviews

thanx @Richio...these things are out of ur control and understand that...always get my stuff from u on time irrespective...so for ur packages the tracking is just an insurance if i need to contact tcg...
Getting a parcel to the couriers by the latest possible time for the day is TOTALLY under their control.

Let us leave it at that. Customer lost. An apology for what I can PROVE would have saved it. Taking more than 24 hours to get it to the courier counts as two working days unfortunately. If it was a slight error o the vendors behalf, and it was admitted to, then fine. But the reply I got was:

You placed your order on Monday at 5:05pm

Your order was packed and sent out yesterday

If you have any tips on how we can do this faster, please advise us as your order was sent out in the fastest time we know possible which is 1 day.

Regards

My response is TRY GET AN ORDER FROM THE PREVIOUS DAY OUT EARLY.

Your cheeky response is what cost you me as a customer.

All I can say is that I have ordered from @Richio multiple times now and never has anything been late. On one occasion I had forgotten to add a specific flavour, mailed him about it to see if I can get it added last minute. I had a response in five minutes and I was sorted. Only had stellar service so far

All I can say is that I have ordered from @Richio multiple times now and never has anything been late. On one occasion I had forgotten to add a specific flavour, mailed him about it to see if I can get it added last minute. I had a response in five minutes and I was sorted. Only had stellar service so far
I can only say that I've had nothing but the best service from Richio. There's been occasions where I forgot a concentrate or 2 and I sent him a WhatsApp. Within minutes he replied and he added them to my delivery.
Just today he called me regarding an order I placed. He was out of Strawberry Ripe, he's shipping my order minus the SRipe. And he will courier me the 50ml at his expense when he has it.

That's going the extra mile and it's this type of service that keeps me as his customer.
There will always be the occasional mixup and/or issue but Richio will always do his best to remedy the problem even at a cost to him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good, good. Now lets stop pretending the exception did not happen. Because it did with me and I am not happy with the attitude towards it.

When I had an issue with VV I got a phone call within an hour. Here I did not even get a response to my last mail.

Things like this matter when your orders average 3000 bucks. My Blck Vapour order was only 1k (I never order less than the minimum free shipping amount or I go nuts doing the math lol), Sure not a big one. But taking into account things like the bulk discounts and loyalty points, I actually pay the same on my concentrates.

Which brings competition down to SERVICE. Ordering the amounts I do (you can check my order very few singles, mostly 20ml at the least which gives an indication of my averages per concentrate, I.E 30ml being my standard usually) there is not much of a difference in price.

SO, when making a choice between two equally great prices, do I go for the fella that went out his way for me, or the one that blames the courier?

Simple math.

Last word on this from me. Will give Blck vapour a last whirl and see how I like it. But it is one strike for sure.

Not anything that can be done at this point, aside from spending a few more bucks and giving another go.

I can only say that I've had nothing but the best service from Richio. There's been occasions where I forgot a concentrate or 2 and I sent him a WhatsApp. Within minutes he replied and he added them to my delivery.
Just today he called me regarding an order I placed. He was out of Strawberry Ripe, he's shipping my order minus the SRipe. And he will courier me the 50ml at his expense when he has it.

That's going the extra mile and it's this type of service that keeps me as his customer.
There will always be the occasional mixup and/or issue but Richio will always do his best to remedy the problem even at a cost to him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi @FogFace
I'm not too sure if you know how the courier system works but this should explain it better.
Your order was placed at 5:05 pm
Your parcel was ready at 11:30am the next day and collected at 2:30 that afternoon.
2016-09-27 19:04:04 Collection checked in at Johannesburg facility, this means your parcel was offloaded from the courier van and checked in at the depot.
2016-09-27 19:51:28 Loaded on manifest to George facility, this means your parcel was loaded on the shipment to George
Whether your parcel was sent out at 8 in the morning or 5 in the afternoon, it still goes on the same flight to George which leaves late at night and I'm sorry you feel this way or if you took offence to the way I came across but I doubt anyone would take well to being defamed on a public forum without a legitimate reason.

Last edited:
Had a very cool chat with @Richio nice and early this morning. Impossible not to like the guy lol. He took his time to listen to the reasons for my agitation, and had good logical feedback on each point. Completely understanding my reasons for extreme haste on this order.

It did not work out as hoped, but the next one will go very smoothly indeed.

Thanks for your time Richio I really do appreciate it

I for one would never argue with a vendor, for the same reason I never send food back at a restaurant :rofl::rofl:
At the farmers market, the guy running the restaurant haggles though. Nah I like a good feedback loop. Was good to make contact. And his concentrate bottles are too full to spit in anyway so no worries there hehehe

EDIT: Seriously though, the caramel bottles are literally filled to the tip of the dropper.

Hello guys and gals

I would like to say thanks to @Richio for the fantastic service i placed and paid for my order late last night well after midnight and was expecting my order to be delivered tomorrow (11 October)

But guess what it just arrived (14:30 10 October) i asked that my glass bottles i ordered please be wrapped nice to avoid damages and boy did the wrap it

This is my 3rd order and no issues at all

Fantastic service thank you !

This is a mixed review, so the courier guy for whatever reason changed my address to something else and then allowed a person with a completely different name and absolutely no relation to me in any form to sign for my package. I have no idea why this happened, as the courier guy has yet to come back to me without any explanation at all. However I mailed Richio and he was on to them first thing in the morning, and he called me to have a chat and make sure they had been in contact with me,and also kept in contact with me all day via email,shows that he cares about his customers and his business delivering.

The thing that some what irks me is that the courier guy then fetched my package and returned to me, and it had been opened and resealed. All the contents were there but the invoice was gone and the the zip lock bag with my concentrates had been opened. All the concentrates and nicotine were still sealed, and I dunno if the scale is usually sealed or not so I can't comment on that.

I won't lie I'm still sniffing and looking at each liquid as I open them, even though they are sealed.

The courier guy still hasn't replied to my inquiries as to why this all happened, and richio says he will be making another courier service available in future, which is good because I'm actually going to give anyone who uses the courier guy a huge avoidance after this experience.

Glad to hear you finally got your stuff, Feliks. I bought a scale online and it wasn't sealed, just in a flip-open cardboard box. I don't think it's a norm for them to be sealed. Sorry you had a bad experience with TCG. I have had generally very good service from them. Sometimes I get the parcel before it registers as having left the depot on the tracking system. But it's the same with most courier companies. Anyhow I hope all your concentrates are OK. If the seals were all still intact, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Glad to hear you finally got your stuff, Feliks. I bought a scale online and it wasn't sealed, just in a flip-open cardboard box. I don't think it's a norm for them to be sealed. Sorry you had a bad experience with TCG. I have had generally very good service from them. Sometimes I get the parcel before it registers as having left the depot on the tracking system. But it's the same with most courier companies. Anyhow I hope all your concentrates are OK. If the seals were all still intact, I'm sure it'll be fine.

It's not the first, hence why I'm so annoyed, the last order they took four days to deliver, two out of three is enough for me, and the fact that they can't/wont explain why their driver allowed some one to steal my package is too much, absolute trash courier. I have the same DHL guy and dawn wing guy always come to my house and every time they ask for some ID.

I always have the same TCG guy as well. The thing is that I tend to order in batches. TCG are very good at coordinating things so that both parcels arrive with the same oke rather than two deliveries. But he never knows, heh. So he hands over one parcel and I always say to him "Dude, you have more than one parcel for me. Check your vehicle, china, there is more." Then he goes and checks and, sure enough, finds the second parcel. He is always amazed that I knew and he didn't. He suspects that I have godly powers of omniscience. I am not going to disavow him of that notion.

My two cents, absolutely incredible service.

Ordered from @Richio and it arrived the following day. Small issue was that the one concentrate had not had the little driptip placed on the bottle, and even though it was sealed it leaked out a few drops in the bag. One call to Richio and he had already sent another full replacement bottle by the following morning no questions asked.

That's how you deal with customers,that's how you create loyalty!

Just an update,I opened the bubble wrap of the nic last night and the seal was gone, and the whole thing was covered in nic. Obviously the person had opened the bottle. Emailed Richio last night, and first thing this morning he's sending out a replacement. Through out this whole nonsense he's been helpful and quick to react. Really, this is how you keep customers, absolute winner.

Ordered from them for the 1st time as my current supplier upped their prices. Delivery next day. Excellent service and prices

Hey fellow vapors',thought it was easier to copy and paste the message I just sent them....

Hey again, not sure where i need to go to post a review, im an EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with your choice of shipping companies and the speed of your business. Paid the money at about 9:20am yesterday...got my stuff delivered to me at work in East London at about 11am today. thats a little over 25 hrs from time of payment to time of delivery. i have done this before with DHL / TNT / Speedservices with ********* and ******** a while back ( been off vaping for about 10 months) and the delivery time was at a minimum, 3 days......i heard about your guys from ecigsa forum. i am DAMN IMPRESSED !!! 10/10 for service !!!!

First time I used them...will DEFINATELY use again!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey fellow vapors',thought it was easier to copy and paste the message I just sent them....

Hey again, not sure where i need to go to post a review, im an EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with your choice of shipping companies and the speed of your business. Paid the money at about 9:20am yesterday...got my stuff delivered to me at work in East London at about 11am today. thats a little over 25 hrs from time of payment to time of delivery. i have done this before with DHL / TNT / Speedservices with ********* and ******** a while back ( been off vaping for about 10 months) and the delivery time was at a minimum, 3 days......i heard about your guys from ecigsa forum. i am DAMN IMPRESSED !!! 10/10 for service !!!!

First time I used them...will DEFINATELY use again!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I am with @WesinEL001 on this. I also bought from them and it was delivered in good time. They also sent decent communication and a tracking number. They fact that they package their concentrates in those small 10ml dropper bottles are just so awesome. No need for my normal pippets setup. Definitely a returning customer here

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Hi @WesinEL001 and @Zebelial - I have moved the above two posts to the existing thread for reviews of this retailer

@Richio
Your service is top class and you will always be my go-to for DIY

On another note:
There are times when im lazy to mix...lol
Is there any chance you could bring ENYAWKREKLAW Concentrates ?

Last edited:
Back