BLCK Vapour DIY E Liquid Supplies - Retailer Reviews

Supreme service by @Richio! I have to say, those PET bottles with the twist caps look splendid. I'm extremely lazy and the thought of a bottle which you just twist open and closed, as opposed to unscrewing a cap and then putting it down somewhere, appealed immediately to me. They looked like they may have quite wide necks so it's even better to have that confirmed as I usually mix straight into my dispensing bottle. I'll be ordering a bunch of these with my next order. I realise they may not be ideal for RTA users as the spout looks a little chunky for most RTA fill ports. But for mixing and dripping, these bottles look the business.

Excellent service!
Firstly, the deliveries are always super fast...
Had a wrong flavour sent to me, fixed it in no time, no questions asked...

Keep up the good work! Thanks @Richio

Ordered a few DIY goodies yesterday, normally it takes about 2 days to get delivered (understandable). This morning I received my package. Well done BlckVapour, thats why I will keep on supporting you ! :)

Previous times the guys will even call me to sort stuff out about my order, not a lot of companies have the sort of customer service that you guys offer ! Really well done guys you have exceptional service and deserve good business !

@Richio - you are allowed to take the weekend off, you know :)

Placed an order yesterday (Sunday) and stupidly forgot to add a 50ml concentrate.

I figured I'd email BLCK straight away, thinking the message would be seen first thing Monday morning. Had me a Sunday afternoon nap only to find a reply email stating a new invoice had been generated with a link for me to pay. My own mistake had been rectified quickly and efficiently on a Sunday.

BLCKVapour is the gold standard against which all other vendors and hopefuls should be measured.

Supreme service by @Richio! I have to say, those PET bottles with the twist caps look splendid. I'm extremely lazy and the thought of a bottle which you just twist open and closed, as opposed to unscrewing a cap and then putting it down somewhere, appealed immediately to me. They looked like they may have quite wide necks so it's even better to have that confirmed as I usually mix straight into my dispensing bottle. I'll be ordering a bunch of these with my next order. I realise they may not be ideal for RTA users as the spout looks a little chunky for most RTA fill ports. But for mixing and dripping, these bottles look the business.
How did I miss these.. Damn.. I've already placed and paid for an order but I will be including them in my next shipment for sure. I've literally been using blckvapour every month since they opened. Hard to find any place with better customer service than these guys.

How did I miss these.. Damn.. I've already placed and paid for an order but I will be including them in my next shipment for sure. I've literally been using blckvapour every month since they opened. Hard to find any place with better customer service than these guys.
Those bottles are awesome. No leaking like the 50 ml ones. I fill them to 33 ml, which leaves just enough head space. The spout gives a narrow stream, which should be good for even an RTA.

9Xf40Mm.jpg

I ordered a bunch of stuff this morning thinking I would get it on Tuesday due to public holidays, however o recieved it a few minutes ago. Brilliant service as always

First class service once again. Received my order in Jeffreys Bay within 24 hours. Really like these PET bottles with the twist caps. Keep it up guys, you definitely have my support.

Ordered from them twice (with a 3rd order being shipped as we speak), and made up my mind to be a loyal customer from there on out. Fantastic service, fast delivery, good quality products. And great client communication. Emailed them about 2 things during the week (NudeNicotine-similar supply, and LA flavour availability) and received a detailed answer each time.
Well done @Richio . Respect.

I apologise in advance if anyone's order is late. It's my fault. I ordered about 30+ different flavours and stuff. Probably going to take @Richio the rest of the day to put my order together :)

I apologise in advance if anyone's order is late. It's my fault. I ordered about 30+ different flavours and stuff. Probably going to take @Richio the rest of the day to put my order together :)
Lol your 30+ items won't even phase them. They got some serious good service. A week or so back I ordered quite a few things and 2 of a particular item. I only received 1 of them. I dropped him a mail and then 2 days later another one arrives at my door. Seriously great service

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Lol your 30+ items won't even phase them. They got some serious good service. A week or so back I ordered quite a few things and 2 of a particular item. I only received 1 of them. I dropped him a mail and then 2 days later another one arrives at my door. Seriously great service

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Like you said, it went out yesterday and was delivered this morning. Incredible service everytime.

Thanks @Richio!

I'm a little shocked.
I ordered yesterday afternoon about 3pm.
At 8am there is a man knocking on my door while I'm scrambling for pants.
I honestly only expected my concentrates tomorrow.
Well done @Richio .
The epic fast delivery makes the world of difference.
You really caught me with my pants down!

I'm a little shocked.
I ordered yesterday afternoon about 3pm.
At 8am there is a man knocking on my door while I'm scrambling for pants.
I honestly only expected my concentrates tomorrow.
Well done @Richio .
The epic fast delivery makes the world of difference.
You really caught me with my pants down!

lol @Christos
That thought of you being caught off guard by the courier. Hehe

lol @Christos
That thought of you being caught off guard by the courier. Hehe
I usually send my wife down for couriers but she was in the shower.

I guess I got so used to deliveries being delayed/only packed the next day that this is the first time i have received a parcel and not tracked it at all.
I think I only got the tracking number yesterday night so getting a packing at 8am the next day is a welcomed suprise.

I have written a review on Blck a while ago, but i feel I must wright another one. I used buy by monthly concentrates from @Richio and a few other vendors. However since the last 3 months Ive only bought from Blckvapour purely due to the outstanding service that I receive. The whole ordering process up until delivery runs like a well oiled machine. Im beyond impressed by the service. Excellent, excellent, excellent.

I have written a review on Blck a while ago, but i feel I must wright another one. I used buy by monthly concentrates from @Richio and a few other vendors. However since the last 3 months Ive only bought from Blckvapour purely due to the outstanding service that I receive. The whole ordering process up until delivery runs like a well oiled machine. Im beyond impressed by the service. Excellent, excellent, excellent.
Couldn't agree more. Every time I order (which is every 2 weeks or so), it reinforces that perception.

Couldn't agree more. Every time I order (which is every 2 weeks or so), it reinforces that perception.
And what amazes me the most, whether you buy R1000 worth of stock or just a R50 VG bottle, each and every order is handled as if its a high value parcel

Another order with BLCK!!
Placed the order late yesterday afternoon and Delivery was here a hour or so ago!

Man I love how quick you guys get stuff done!!

BLCK Vapor FTW!!

Same story.
Ordered after 8 the night before and gets delivery the next afternoon.
Absolutely awesome.

I just wished they would mail delivery info and a tracking number. It has now happened twice that I didn't get the delivery notification before delivery...
But knowing BLCK, and true to their fantastic service history, the parcel was at my doorstep same day (early morning order), and following afternoon (late night order) - I just know to be home at 15:00.

Every time I deal with BLCK It gets better and better!

I placed a recent order and received it super fast as usual. But I did not notice I made a mistake on my order as I selected PG Nic instead of VG nic, the second thing was I ordered 2 peaches instead of one.

Got in contact with Richio on whatsapp on Friday night, hoping that they would change it for me sometime next week. He did Plus more without any hesitation, They exchanged my Nic and swapped my peach concentrate on Saturday!! they are not even open on weekends but they met me at their shop and helped out! They really go far above what they need to for their clients.

@Richio ...Epic service man, Epic!
:b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1:

Placed my second order with BLCK VAPOUR early this morning. Was very surprised just now when the receptionist called to say I had a delivery. BLCK and Courier managed to Deliver my order within 7 hours of me placing it.
I didn't know service like this was even possible, never mind achievable, especially in SA.
A big round of applause to BLCK VAPOUR
You guys should be hella proud of your operation

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Back