BLCK Vapour DIY E Liquid Supplies - Retailer Reviews

Placed order on a Sunday night. Vape mail in my hands by 10am Monday morning. Exceptional service. Thanks @Richio ....very impressed

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I can only agree with the above comments.
Woke up at 2:15 and could not sleep. Started doing some online shopping.
Placed my order by about 3:30am and received delivery by 3:00pm

Awesome service!

So I have been purchasing concentrates for some time from BLCK and the service is always exceptional regardless on whether it is a single bottle of concentrate or a box full goodies. The selection is great and they are constantly bringing in new stuff for us to play with,,,oh btw @Richio order incoming lol

Hi guys,

Just once again , wanted to say that your service is awesome. I called yesterday morning early (8am) , asked how I can pay as I had problems online - I paid after 10 and your service over the phone was great (especially for that time of the morning and my annoying questions :D... anyway, I got a email this morning from our reception at work saying theres a package for me.. Couldn't believe it, I thought it will be here at earliest tomorrow morning..

So once again, thanks for making me poor and giving me and the vaping community (DIY'ers) great service - you have a loyal customer - You guys deserve all the success you have had and that is coming to you

:):winnerwinner:

Hi guys,

Just once again , wanted to say that your service is awesome. I called yesterday morning early (8am) , asked how I can pay as I had problems online - I paid after 10 and your service over the phone was great (especially for that time of the morning and my annoying questions :D... anyway, I got a email this morning from our reception at work saying theres a package for me.. Couldn't believe it, I thought it will be here at earliest tomorrow morning..

So once again, thanks for making me poor and giving me and the vaping community (DIY'ers) great service - you have a loyal customer - You guys deserve all the success you have had and that is coming to you

:):winnerwinner:
Couldn't agree more. They have the most awesome service and in the rare event that a problem does occur, they manage to sort you out in no time at all. I cannot give the crew at Blck enough praise!

I have been meaning to post a review here for ages but life just happens and when you look 4 orders have gone buy
I have to say that the service from you guys is FANTASTIC.

I had to check to be sure and discovered that i have placed 11 orders in total with you guys and have had no issues at all.You have actually surpassed my expectations every time as my orders have been placed at very erratic times
I have placed orders like at 1am on a Thursday nigh thinking "Ah crap i have no juice i'm buggered till Monday" and guess what order arrives like 13:00 on the Friday I'm like WOW !

This has also not happened once but a few times

In fairness i would never expect that to happen every time but man you guys rock

Your packaging of the orders has always been fantastic and have had no leaks or breakages ever

Thank you for giving exceptional service as that is truly are rare thing

Thank you @Eequinox @Mahir It's always nice to know we making someone smile with an earlier than expected delivery.

Need to raise my opinion here....and give my side of the story and my experience!

I used to buy my concentrates, Nic, VG and PG from the local corner vape shop but always ended up looking for some specific flavors which they never stock and always with the promise of getting them soon....Well couple months back i went onto BLCK's website and the amount of flavors, stock, pricing etc i was blown away!

Then came the second thing that always puts me off from ordering stuff online, anything....Its the wait for the items to get delivered and pricing for delivery.

So my first ever order, I placed the order and found the delivery fee to be very cheap and was happy to pay that. Order was placed and thought id have my order in the next couple of days. Next moment our reception phones me to say there is a delivery. Now i placed my order the morning, I think it was around 2pm and i had my order!

Now to me, This is AWESOME! this means that if i need some supplies i dont have to stop at the vape shop after work and rush there in hopes that they are still open...NO, This means i can place my order and have my supplies for that new DIY juice i want to try that very same day!

Enough blabber!

BLCK YOU GUYS ROCK!

Just a huge well done on the service from BlckVapour.

Placed and order and forgot to add a flavour. Phoned Richardt and it was sorted with no issue.

Will definately remain my DIY supplier of choice.

Well Done all at BlckVapour

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Have to agree - I have had nothing but stellar service from them!

@Richio just wanted to say thank you for the amazing service. I placed my first order of DIY supplies last night and was dead sure that I will only receive it next week even I received an email stating that my package was collected at 11am today. Much to my surpirse it was just delivered at my work.

Great service deserves to be mentioned and applauded.

Thanks again

I have placed numerous orders with Black Vapour and though we may have had one or two hiccups along the way,they have always responded immediately in the best possible ways.

I am confident that they will always provide good service at excellent prices in times to come.

I am in the same camp. BLCK Vapour time always delivers exceptionally well. Crisis or not you can rely on these guys.

Just need to give a shoutout to @Richio at BLCK Vapour, placed an order last night and it was just delivered at my desk. Exceptional service as always :)

Placed my first order with BLCK Vapour Friday, and had it delivered yesterday, even though the order was placed after the 11:30 same day cut off time.

Sadly there was an item missing from my order, but not only was my email answered 4 minutes later, the missing item was delivered today with a small bonus item. So kudos to the team at BLCK Vapour for your amazing service!

Placed my first order with BLCK Vapour Friday, and had it delivered yesterday, even though the order was placed after the 11:30 same day cut off time.

Sadly there was an item missing from my order, but not only was my email answered 4 minutes later, the missing item was delivered today with a small bonus item. So kudos to the team at BLCK Vapour for your amazing service!
@Richio and the crew are absolutely fantastic to deal with :)

So yesterday I put an order in with Blck at midday. I messaged Richio asking if there was any way they could try get it to me by Thursday as Friday is a public holiday so I wouldn't be in the office to collect, and wanted to spend the long weekend mixing.

Not only did he immediately respond to my message, but I got confirmation message at 16:22 they had shipped my box, and my goodies were delivered this morning already.

I cannot thank the Blck team enough. You guys really know how to make your customers happy. It blows my mind that in the few remaining hours of yesterday afternoon you could still pick my order, package it, and get it shipped to Durban by this morning, whilst keeping me in the loop the whole time.

If only more South African companies could take a page out of your book.

Thank you so, so much!!!!

Great feedback @Richio
Congrats!

So yesterday I put an order in with Blck at midday. I messaged Richio asking if there was any way they could try get it to me by Thursday as Friday is a public holiday so I wouldn't be in the office to collect, and wanted to spend the long weekend mixing.

Not only did he immediately respond to my message, but I got confirmation message at 16:22 they had shipped my box, and my goodies were delivered this morning already.

I cannot thank the Blck team enough. You guys really know how to make your customers happy. It blows my mind that in the few remaining hours of yesterday afternoon you could still pick my order, package it, and get it shipped to Durban by this morning, whilst keeping me in the loop the whole time.

If only more South African companies could take a page out of your book.

Thank you so, so much!!!!
But wait..... there is more.

I honestly don't know what to say!

I just arrived home and opened up my box to start booking all the concentrates into stock and what do I find....?

Molinberry Bounty
Molinberry Juicy Orange
RF Strawberry Jam with Toast
CAP Butter Cream
CAP Gingerbread

....are all free samples :party::campeon:

Seriously @Richio this is freaking amazing.

Thank you. Not only did you make my day this morning with the quick delivery but now you have made my night too.

#Richio for president

Back