BLCK Vapour DIY E Liquid Supplies - Retailer Reviews

I know exactly what you mean, hence my mention of the post in classifieds.
He is selling what must be more than 100 concentrates, so VG and a scale for R400.

Thanks I just had a look and there is a lot of stuff listed.

Just dont expect shop juice is all im saying.

Seeing as you are going the coffee route it seems (Which is difficult from what i have heard) i recon you start off in this thread here and choose one that people have rated highly, buy those couple of concentrates and start off that way.

DIY is a very long and hard road and not to discourage you but it might make you quit DIY before you have even begun so take it from all us that have experience in mixing and have done it for several years.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/diy-beverage-recipes.t25792/

All the best on your journey, i just sold my entire stash and accessories for R300 last month, over 100 concentrates .

@StompieZA has it spot on.
There is a big difference between DIY liquid and the stuff you pay R300 a bottle for in the shop... it doesn't mean it's not as good, it's just very different.
I am a novice mixer who has only recently moved from one-shots to mixing recipes that are publicly available (nowhere near developing my own recipes) and I have vaped quite a few bottles of "not so great" liquid. The little bit of advice that I can give (I'm too inexperienced to give advice on the actual mixing) is not to trash a juice that you tried and found not to be what you hoped for. Give it a chance to grow on you, even if it is just to broaden your palette, or get used to certain new profiles. Vape a few tanks of it, and if it still isn't all that great, challenge yourself to see if you can improve it by adding a little something, be it some coolant, sweetener, other flavours, or whatever. This will also be pretty good training for when you want to start developing your own recipes.
Oh, and don't be afraid to ask for help, this forum is STACKED with DIY geniuses who are always willing to help out (not me, I'm terrible, but I can point you to the right people at least).

Hi @DirtRider

Thanks for the feedback
We have moved your post and the posts that came after it to this existing thread for reviews on BLCK Vapour

Had to stock up on concentrates and base just in case, order at 12pm, order arrive 9.30 am next day. Great stuff as usual.

Saw this thread by chance.

Just want to take the opportunity to say two things about BLCK.
1. They've completely earned my loyalty as a shopper, they're just a seriously great store. I've been trying to spread my spend around to support as many stores as possible, but they just seem to be the one who gets the bulk of my spend.
2. Their delivery is just incredible, I honestly don't know how they do it, but I've ordered at complex orders at 4pm and received at 10am the next morning.

I'll put in my 2c :) blck is amazing and supportive and where I started. You may pay a few rand more, but it's worth it. Especially if you're a new mixer. They do go the extra mile, their in house pg and vg is also top notch and I've yet to see it be beaten. (sorry blck I'm poor been shopping around) :)

@StompieZA has it spot on.
There is a big difference between DIY liquid and the stuff you pay R300 a bottle for in the shop... it doesn't mean it's not as good, it's just very different.
I am a novice mixer who has only recently moved from one-shots to mixing recipes that are publicly available (nowhere near developing my own recipes) and I have vaped quite a few bottles of "not so great" liquid. The little bit of advice that I can give (I'm too inexperienced to give advice on the actual mixing) is not to trash a juice that you tried and found not to be what you hoped for. Give it a chance to grow on you, even if it is just to broaden your palette, or get used to certain new profiles. Vape a few tanks of it, and if it still isn't all that great, challenge yourself to see if you can improve it by adding a little something, be it some coolant, sweetener, other flavours, or whatever. This will also be pretty good training for when you want to start developing your own recipes.
Oh, and don't be afraid to ask for help, this forum is STACKED with DIY geniuses who are always willing to help out (not me, I'm terrible, but I can point you to the right people at least).

Hear hear... Thanks great post mate. Until 2 months ago I was pretty laid back with this whole vaping thing. Drop online order for whatever I needed no worries. Never gave it a second though. Then the AU vape ban came. Faaaark what now! Found this forum started have a great time learning, joking and listening to experts. These dudes and dudettes know their stuff! Bought my stash of nic, pgvg and concentrates I'm all geared up not a problem bring it on. Knowing I could seriously stuff it up and end up making horse piss if I screw up. But I know I could ask here without hopefully having my head bitten off looking stupid to somebody else. So yes this dyi juice thing is starting and I'm actually looking forward to it.. Thanks. Probably rail roaded post again my apologies. I'll buy blck next time if I could looking at these reviews.

Last edited:
I only ever have the BEST experiences with Blck Vapour! Amazing service :)

Back