Blends of Distinction - Juice Reviews

Welcome to my first review on the forum. I've tried to keep it fairly short (I personally will skip most text walls I face *shrug*) without missing the good stuff.

For the purposes of this (unbiased) review, I was given a bottle each of
Zesty Berry (0mg, 70/30) "Get in beach-mode with our bountiful harvest of plump summer berries drenched in an icy lemonade tang."
and
Orange Punch (0mg, 70/30) "Supercharge your mood with a medley of juicy ripe oranges and assorted fruit swirling in a shot of chilled lemonade".

from Doug @Blends Of Distinction .

I'll start with the technical side then move onto a review of each, with a tl;dr of "Would I buy it with my own cold, hard cash" for each flavour, 'cuz let's be real, that's what you're here for ;)

Devices: VGOD Pro 150, Minikin V2
The VGOD usually run at 45-55W, the Minikin slightly lower, usually 35-45W

Tanks: Recoil RDA, Vaporesso Transformer RDA, Dotmod Petri 22 RTA, Avocado RDTA. I found that the Recoil and the Petri took centre stage here, with the Avo being used the least.

Coils: UD Alien Coils, 26GA, 32GA KAI, 2.5mm, 0.15ohm, various simpler coils.

Cotton Bacon V2

Zesty Berry:
View attachment 100676

From my first puff, I fell in love with this juice. No, not like that, let's not make this weird, I fell in love with it in a much purer way. It's playful and satisfying, and the flavours are delicate and balanced, with each note coming through distinctly if you really concentrate. But (and this is a big but here) that is not to say it's missing that all-important "kick" of flavour, mostly a massive hit of lemon and lime and raspberry. This juice really shone flavour-wise in the Recoil, offered some impressive clouds in the Transformer, and was slightly more subdued in the Petri, although that obviously depends on the build. As with all Blends juices, Zesty Berry claims different effects based on variable wattages. Although skeptical at first, the difference is almost undeniable, more citrus (Zest) at a lower wattage and more Berry at a higher wattage, something I find myself playing with often, although I usually lean to the berry if you know what I'm saying.

This is definitely a juice I can and will vape all day, whether I'm driving, working or relaxing.

Would I buy it with my own cold, hard cash? Yes. In fact while writing this I did in fact buy another bottle. I enjoyed it so much I finished my 'review juice' before I got to the 'review' part, unfortunately before I got to the 'payday' part as well. Although to be fair, R150 for a 30ml and R375 for 100ml is what I'd consider a sale price.

Orange Punch:
View attachment 100677

As much as I'd like to rave similarly about the Orange Punch, I really can't, it wasn't my favourite. This is not to say I didn't like it, just that I couldn't vape it all day. Although the flavour intensity is on point, the nuances don't come across nearly as well, as the orange is very strong. This is most likely due to my RDA preference, which is where the Petri really came into play. The orange became more of an overtone, and a more lemon-ey, fruity undertone came out. In the interest of a second opinion, I let a significant other test the juice and they loved it. If you love citrus vapes, like Element's Fresh Squeeze, I'd highly recommend it.

Would I buy it with my own cold, hard cash? Possibly, but probably not for myself.
Sorry but I put no stock in "sponsored" reviews.

Review was never sponsored I was contacted by SparMan and asked if he could do reviews on my product
I had never met him before or had any dealings with him whatsoever before this
Just to clarify that point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Review was never sponsored I was contacted by SparMan and asked if he could do reviews on my product
I had never met him before or had any dealings with him whatsoever before this
Just to clarify that point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not saying there was anything underhanded, just a personal view.

Blends of Distinction - Hazelnut Latte

Flavour Description:
"freshly ground coffee beans, a hint of roasted hazelnuts, and a dollop of sweet smooth
cream to finish it off.
Create your own ‘house-blend’ to produce a robust hazelnut taste on a lower wattage. A java junkie? Turn up the wattage for an “extra shot” of creamy latte with a nutty undertone.”

VG/PG: 60/40
Nic: 0mg
Mod: Pico25
Coil: Commercial 0.22 ohm
Watt: 30W, 40W, 50W

My comment:
At 30W and 40W it had very little flavour.
At 50W the flavour came through, but it’s nothing to write home about. Also, 50W drank the juice like a man who has been lost in the desert for a few months.

Would I buy this juice again: No

EDIT: See
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125

Blends of Distinction - Decadent Dark Chocolate

Flavour Description:
This Decadent Dark Chocolate vape is hauntingly familiar; with aromas reminiscent of luxurious Albany Dark chocolate slabs. This one is for true chocoholics: a stronger cocoa flavour wrapped in a full cream base, and drenched in melted caramel. What dreams are made of: Decadent Dark Chocolate, cream, and caramel makes for a deliciously dangerous trio. Raise the wattage for an indulgent, richer chocolaty experience or lower for a more pronounced caramel cream taste.

Nic: 3mg
Mod: eLeaf Basal
Coil: Commercial 1.5 ohm
Watt: 20W, 25W, 30W

My comment:
WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!! I received this juice a few days ago and I haven’t stopped vaping it!
It’s chocolate through and through. At 20W and 25W it was slightly sweeter than at 30W, but whichever wattage I used it was divine!!!

The best is to vape this juice with coffee (real coffee – not coffee juice). Oh my word! What a combination!!

Would I buy this juice again: Silly question! I’m going to order a few more bottles tonight!

Thank you Hooked for your honest review and we are glad you liked the flavor

Maybe you could try our peanut brittle next or even the butterscotch cookies and cream if you like a desert type vape

Blends of Distinction - IcePop Range

Thank you to @Blends Of Distinction for sending me these juices to review. All reviews will reflect my honest opinion.

IcePop is a new range which was launched recently. I agreed to try them with some trepidation, as I assume that anything with “Ice” is going to contain menthol, which I don’t like. However, Blends of Distinction reassured me that “the IcePoP range doesn’t use menthol, mint or koolado it only uses a transparent cooling agent.”

The IcePop range consists of two flavours: (1) Berries and (2) Papaya

The following applies to both flavours:
VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: Available in 0mg, 3mg and 6mg (I received 3mg nic)
Size: Available in 30ml and 100ml

My set-up
Mod: Pico
Coil: Commercial 0.3 ohm (a new coil was used for each flavour)
Watt: 30W and 40W

IcePop Berry – Flavour Description
“Treat your taste buds to our tart and sweet Berry IcePop; a refreshing velvety, berry-slush. Berry IcePop is a scrumptious mix of dark berries and an explosion of juicy blackcurrants all wrapped in a wisp of ice-lolly cool. Each exhale will leave you longing for more. Bright, bold, and fruity, you’ll want to keep this one on hand as your all-day/all-weather vape. Because seriously, who couldn’t use a little more
chill in their day?”

IcePop Papaya – Flavour Description
“One inhale and you’ll appreciate why the great explorer Christopher Columbus called Papaya the ‘fruit of the angels’. This island-inspired ejuice blends perfectly-sweet papaya, ripe melons, and tropical fruits all enveloped in IcePop’s signature icy freeze for a cool, tropical, all-day vape.”

My comments:
I love both juices in this range! What you see is what you get. You don’t need to check the label to find out which flavour you’re vaping – you can taste it. Yet, the flavours are not overbearing and they could easily be an ADV.

I need not have been concerned about the “chill” factor. The coolant is just right – it makes the juices lightly refreshing, without detracting from the flavour. The level of sweetness is also perfect for me, as I don’t like very sweet flavours.

Blends of Distinction recommends that one experiments with the wattage. At 30W I experienced lovely, light flavours. I didn’t enjoy it at 40W, but that’s me - I find that vaping fruit flavours at anything above 30W burns my throat. It would be interesting and informative to get feedback from someone else.

I really enjoyed both flavours and I would be hard-pressed to say which is my favourite, but if I were forced to choose, I would choose Papaya.

Would I buy the IcePop range again: Most definitely!

Next up

(not Ice Pop)
Zesty Berry
Orange Punch
Blueberry Pavlova

and

Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Butterscotch Cookies and Cream
Decadent Dark Chocolate I have already reviewed in this thread

Thanks for the review @Hooked
Looking forward to trying the ice pop juices!

Thank you again to @Blends Of Distinction for sending me these juices to review. All reviews will reflect my honest opinion.

My set-up for all testing:
Mod: Pico with Melo 4

Blends of Distinction – Zesty Berry

Flavour Description:
Get in beach-mode with our bountiful harvest of plump summer berries drenched in an icy lemonade tang. Let the deep hues of crimson, purple, and blue of our Zesty Berry tempt your soul (and your taste buds). If you’re feeling adventurous, lower the wattage to contrast with a lemon-lime zest or increase the wattage to experience a colourful fusion of blackberries, blueberries, gooseberries, and raspberries.”

My Comments:
I quite enjoyed Zesty Berry, although I missed picking up a lemon-lime zest at 30W. At 40W there is a delicious berry taste which is a little on the sweet side, but not overly so.

Would I buy this juice again: Yes

Blends of Distinction – Orange Punch

Flavour Description:
Supercharge your mood with a medley of juicy ripe oranges and assorted fruit swirling in a shot of chilled lemonade. Grab some get-up-and-go! Up the wattage for a refreshingly cool orangeade zing or lower for a sweet wild orange and fruit blend.

My Comments:
I like this one! It’s refreshing with a distinct, but not overwhelming, orange flavour. The only difference for me between vaping it at 30W and 40W was that at 40W the orange flavour was more pronounced, which I enjoyed.

Blends of Distinction – Blueberry Pavlova

Flavour Description:
“Enjoy the finer things in life; indulge your sweet tooth. Blueberry Pavlova is a perfect mix of sticky meringue base filled with frothed cream and earthy blueberries drizzled with a buttery caramel sauce. Make it your own and refine the flavours to suit your distinctive palate. On any given coil, simply lower the wattage to bring out the fluffy meringue/caramel flavours or increase for an intense pop of fruity blueberry.”

My comments:
I didn’t enjoy this one. At 30W the flavour was rather weak. I don’t have a sensitive palate so I’m not surprised that I didn’t taste meringue. However, I am surprised that I didn’t taste caramel either. At 40W the blueberry flavour was more pronounced, but still no meringue or caramel. Overall, it was somewhat disappointing.

Would I buy this juice again: No

Up Next:
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Butterscotch Cookies and Cream

Here are two more reviews:

My set-up for all testing:
Mod: Pico with Melo 4

Blends of Distinction – Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Flavour Description:
Have your cake and eat too; this classic Chocolate Fudge Brownie vape is the perfect guiltless pleasure. Start with a deliciously smooth and rich chocolate fudge brownie layer smothered in a double blanket of rich chocolate sauce (because one just is not enough), and topped off with a touch of buttery caramel toffee. What’s not to love?

Add a little more caramel toffee taste by simply lowering the wattage. If your chocolate craving refuses to be satiated simply use a higher wattage to bring out the extraordinary cocoa flavours.

My comments:
I love chocolate and fudge, so I expected that combination to be out of this world. Although I enjoyed the juice, I would have preferred the flavours to be stronger. Although the chocolate was stronger at 40W than at 30W, I still found myself wishing for a more intense flavour. I tried vaping at 50W but that just doesn’t work for me.

Perhaps the problem is that I can’t help comparing Blends' Decadent Dark Chocolate with the Chocolate Fudge Brownie, which pales in comparison. I know that it's an unfair comparison, because Decadent Dark Chocolate is only chocolate, so obviously it's going to have a more intense flavour. Decadent Dark Chocolate is truly a chocolate-lover’s dream come true! I bought it and reviewed it in this thread of my own accord, because I was so impressed.

Would I buy this juice (Chocolate Fudge Brownie) again: No

(Would I buy Decadent Dark Chocolate again: I'd sell the shirt off my back to buy it again!)

Blends of Distinction – Butterscotch Cookies & Cream

Flavour Description:

Send yourself back in time with our nostalgic trio of Butterscotch Cookies & Cream. Start with a fresh-from-the-oven cookie crust lovingly wrapped in the sweetest triple layer of butterscotch, vanilla, and caramel. Top off the goodness with a generous dollop of freshly whipped cream.

Add a thicker biscuit layer to your well-deserved treat by raising the wattage or deepen the distinctive butterscotch, vanilla, and caramel infusion by going lower.

My Comment:
This one I liked very much! It has an authentic butterscotch flavour and it reminded me of butterscotch sweets. I tried it at 30W and 40W and I agree with the flavour description, in that the butterscotch is more pronounced at a lower wattage. However, I didn't pick up the biscuit at 40W.

CONCLUSION

I haven't tried the entire range of Blends' juice, but of the fruity flavours which I have tried, the new IcePop range is very good indeed and I would buy it without hesitation. Of the others, nothing beats Decadent Dark Chocolate!

Thank you very much for giving me this wonderful opportunity, @Blends Of Distinction! I love trying different flavours and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

EDIT: Spelling error

Thank you for taking the time to do these honest reviews it is much appreciated

IcePop Range – Greek Fruit

Firstly, I would like to thank Blends Of Distinction for sending me this juice, which was launched at VapeCon 2018.

Size: Available in 30ml, 60ml and 100ml

My set-up
Mod: Pico Resin; Ello Mini
Coil: Commercial 0.3 ohm

Flavour Description
“… a luscious fusion of sweet figs and tropical fruits enveloped in IcePop’s signature icy freeze … “

My comments:

Fruits are not my flavour profile per se and I don’t usually rave about them, but THIS one is a WOW!

The flavour is unlike anything that I have ever tasted. I can’t describe it; I can’t say whether I can taste figs or other fruit, as I am seldom able to distinguish different flavours, but the overall flavour is truly phenomenal – and totally addictive!

I vape fruit flavours in the afternoon only. I started vaping Greek Fruit somewhere between 2p.m. - 3 p.m. - and continued with it until 11 p.m! Next morning, after my usual coffee vape, instead of switching to Bakery/Dessert etc., I picked up Greek Fruit again. This I have never done before!

As with the rest of the IcePop range, the “chill” factor is just right for me, imparting a refreshing, but not icy, tang.

The flavour was stronger at 40W than at 30W and I continued vaping it at 40W.

I love the entire IcePop range but this one is truly superb! I salute you, Blends Of Distinction!

Would I buy the IcePop range again: Without hesitation!

Last edited:

Firstly, I would like to thank Blends Of Distinction for sending me this juice, which was launched at VapeCon 2018.

My set-up

Flavour Description
“… a luscious fusion of sweet figs and tropical fruits enveloped in IcePop’s signature icy freeze … “

My comments:

Fruits are not my flavour profile per se and I don’t usually rave about them, but THIS one is a WOW!

The flavour is unlike anything that I have ever tasted. I can’t describe it; I can’t say whether I can taste figs or other fruit, as I am seldom able to distinguish different flavours, but the overall flavour is truly phenomenal – and totally addictive!

I vape fruit flavours in the afternoon only. I started vaping Greek Fruit somewhere between 2p.m. - 3 p.m. - and continued with it until 11 p.m! Next morning, after my usual coffee vape, instead of switching to Bakery/Dessert etc., I picked up Greek Fruit again. This I have never done before!

As with the rest of the IcePop range, the “chill” factor is just right for me, imparting a refreshing, but not icy, tang.

I love the entire IcePop range but this one is truly superb! I salute you, Blends Of Distinction!

@Hooked love the review.
Will need to get my hands on some of this

Hi Hooked
Thank you so much for the honest review.
Glad you enjoying this profile

My set-up

Flavour Description

My comments:

The flavour was stronger at 40W than at 30W and I continued vaping it at 40W.

I couldn't agree more.
This is a WOW.

Hi all

This is my first review of a Blends of Distinction juice. At VapeCon 2018, I bought a bottle of their new Greek Fruit juice in the Ice Pop range. It cost R180 for 60ml. I got the 6mg version. For those who don't know, Blends of Distinction is a local juice manufacturer that has been making juices for some time and is represented here on the forum by Doug @Blends Of Distinction.

I was quite excited to try this one because a fruity cool vape fits my profile. Been vaping it for the past few weeks in the Dvarw. Bottle is nearly finished. Here goes...

BLENDS OF DISTINCTION - ICE POP RANGE - GREEK FRUIT (6mg)

Bottom line - this is a tasty fruity juice with a difference. It has a unique sweet fig taste that also has a sour twang to it. Lovely! Took me a few days to get into it but after that I craved it. Well balanced and satisfying. I liked it for its unique taste and pleasing throat hit. I would like to re-order more.

ICE POP GREEK FRUIT - IMG_3039 - resized 480 by 640.jpg

The juice has an orange colour and a fruity smell.

On the vape I get a sweet fruity and berry type of taste. But with something different. There is a unique taste here that I haven't tasted before in a fruity juice. It's hard to describe. Has a sourness to it which is lovely. And a slight bitterness.

I am no expert in figs but I think this is a sweet fig taste coming through. I don't eat figs often, can't remember when last I ate them. But I researched it a bit and discovered that scientists say that the resin, musky or molasses is what gives figs their characteristic flavour. And on further reading, there is a whole world to the taste of figs. Very interesting. This one is likely of the sweeter variety.

Nevertheless, I was unsure about this taste at first but the more I vaped it, the more I liked it. After a few days I was enjoying it a lot and craved it occasionally. To me it's a unique pleasurable flavour in an e-juice. The rest of the fruity flavours are hard to pinpoint individually but they work very well together and they are on the mild side - not overbearing. There is some coolness to the vape which makes it refreshing but its not cold. Definitely a complex juice.

This juice is on the sweetish side but not too sweet. It's medium in the dry/wet scale. I did find it sometimes made my mouth a bit dry and made me thirsty, so I had to drink something on occasion. This is a cool vape. Pleased to report that the fruity tastes are natural.

I'd say the texture is normal to coarse, which I enjoy. This is a mellowish vape and certainly has allday potential. I vaped it at all times of the day and enjoyed it. It's not too sweet and that unique sweet fig taste (for me at least) keeps me coming back for more.

Throat hit was pleasing for a 6mg 70VG juice. I was happy with the throat tickle. I'd say a little bit more throat hit than other 6mg juices I've tried. I like that a lot. Perhaps its the flavours in the juice. Vapour production was good.

The aftertaste is sweetish - with a bit of that fig taste when you exhale through your nose for a few minutes. It's pleasant and doesn't linger. Refreshing.

The juice vaped well in my Dvarw with a fused clapton coil at lowish power (20-25 Watts). I enjoyed the vape a lot in the Dvarw so I didn't try out other gear.

There are no negatives for me to report. To be critical one could say the thirstiness and slightly dry mouth on occasion might bother some - but it didn't worry me.

This is a great cool fruity vape with what I believe is a lovely sweet fig taste. It did take a few days to get into it but after that I enjoyed it thoroughly. It's different and that's what I like about it. If you like your fruity vapes and want to try something a bit different, give this a try. If you like figs, I think you going to like this juice a lot!

Big congrats to Doug from @Blends Of Distinction for this juice. Something unique for me and I enjoyed it very much!

Packaging:
  • Plastic 60ml gorilla type bottle with a fine nozzle that works well. Easy to use and no leaking.
  • The labelling is good and the nic strength and PG/VG ratio is clearly marked. If I were to be critical I'd say the juice name could be more prominent. Its not that easy to see.
  • The cap is of the child deterrent variety.

Equipment used:
  • Dvarw DL - 0.7 ohm VandyVape superfine MTL fused clapton coil - Royal wicks - (20 to 25 Watts)

Hi all

This is my first review of a Blends of Distinction juice. At VapeCon 2018, I bought a bottle of their new Greek Fruit juice in the Ice Pop range. It cost R180 for 60ml. I got the 6mg version. For those who don't know, Blends of Distinction is a local juice manufacturer that has been making juices for some time and is represented here on the forum by Doug @Blends Of Distinction.

I was quite excited to try this one because a fruity cool vape fits my profile. Been vaping it for the past few weeks in the Dvarw. Bottle is nearly finished. Here goes...

BLENDS OF DISTINCTION - ICE POP RANGE - GREEK FRUIT (6mg)

Bottom line - this is a tasty fruity juice with a difference. It has a unique sweet fig taste that also has a sour twang to it. Lovely! Took me a few days to get into it but after that I craved it. Well balanced and satisfying. I liked it for its unique taste and pleasing throat hit. I would like to re-order more.

View attachment 148427

The juice has an orange colour and a fruity smell.

On the vape I get a sweet fruity and berry type of taste. But with something different. There is a unique taste here that I haven't tasted before in a fruity juice. It's hard to describe. Has a sourness to it which is lovely. And a slight bitterness.

I am no expert in figs but I think this is a sweet fig taste coming through. I don't eat figs often, can't remember when last I ate them. But I researched it a bit and discovered that scientists say that the resin, musky or molasses is what gives figs their characteristic flavour. And on further reading, there is a whole world to the taste of figs. Very interesting. This one is likely of the sweeter variety.

Nevertheless, I was unsure about this taste at first but the more I vaped it, the more I liked it. After a few days I was enjoying it a lot and craved it occasionally. To me it's a unique pleasurable flavour in an e-juice. The rest of the fruity flavours are hard to pinpoint individually but they work very well together and they are on the mild side - not overbearing. There is some coolness to the vape which makes it refreshing but its not cold. Definitely a complex juice.

This juice is on the sweetish side but not too sweet. It's medium in the dry/wet scale. I did find it sometimes made my mouth a bit dry and made me thirsty, so I had to drink something on occasion. This is a cool vape. Pleased to report that the fruity tastes are natural.

I'd say the texture is normal to coarse, which I enjoy. This is a mellowish vape and certainly has allday potential. I vaped it at all times of the day and enjoyed it. It's not too sweet and that unique sweet fig taste (for me at least) keeps me coming back for more.

Throat hit was pleasing for a 6mg 70VG juice. I was happy with the throat tickle. I'd say a little bit more throat hit than other 6mg juices I've tried. I like that a lot. Perhaps its the flavours in the juice. Vapour production was good.

The aftertaste is sweetish - with a bit of that fig taste when you exhale through your nose for a few minutes. It's pleasant and doesn't linger. Refreshing.

The juice vaped well in my Dvarw with a fused clapton coil at lowish power (20-25 Watts). I enjoyed the vape a lot in the Dvarw so I didn't try out other gear.

There are no negatives for me to report. To be critical one could say the thirstiness and slightly dry mouth on occasion might bother some - but it didn't worry me.

This is a great cool fruity vape with what I believe is a lovely sweet fig taste. It did take a few days to get into it but after that I enjoyed it thoroughly. It's different and that's what I like about it. If you like your fruity vapes and want to try something a bit different, give this a try. If you like figs, I think you going to like this juice a lot!

Big congrats to Doug from @Blends Of Distinction for this juice. Something unique for me and I enjoyed it very much!

Packaging:
  • Plastic 60ml gorilla type bottle with a fine nozzle that works well. Easy to use and no leaking.
  • The labelling is good and the nic strength and PG/VG ratio is clearly marked. If I were to be critical I'd say the juice name could be more prominent. Its not that easy to see.
  • The cap is of the child deterrent variety.

Equipment used:
  • Dvarw DL - 0.7 ohm VandyVape superfine MTL fused clapton coil - Royal wicks - (20 to 25 Watts)

Hi Silver
Thank for this really in depth and honest review.
I really appreciate the time you took to do this review

Orange Fizz_copy.jpg
This juice was kindly given to me by @Blends Of Distinction. I was not asked to do a review and my review is unbiased.

Flavour Description:

“Need to chill a little? Then we’d like to introduce you to bubbly Orange Fizz; your perfect all-day vape. It’s a perfect combo of orange and citrus wrapped in our signature ice-lolly coolness that will leave your taste buds electrified.

One part tang, one part fizz and a whole lot of energising boost!

Recharge an otherwise boring day with an instant refresh.

This is a 70VG/30PG base and contains no alcohol.”

Mod: Pico 25, Ello atty
Coil: Commercial HW4 0.3ohm
Watts: 50W

My comments:

Orange Fizz is simply phenomenal - and I can count on one hand the juices which I would describe as such.

Close your eyes and imagine this. Inhale … coolness fills your mouth - refreshing, not freezing … not much flavour coming through yet. Inhale again … and suddenly you’re vaping freshly squeezed orange juice – or that’s what it tastes like!

There is a slight fizz, but Blends of Distinction gave me an interesting tip. He said I must have a sip of water then vape. And yes! When you do that it does have a fizzy effect! What fun!

But wait … that’s not all … the best part for me is the after-taste, with that authentic orange remaining on the tongue.

The flavour of this juice is so natural that it brings back a memory of playing netball in primary school (I was thanked for not being on the team) and afterwards the teacher would offer us orange wedges. We would suck those wedges dry and oh, that refreshing taste of sweet orange!!

I must hasten to add though that this juice was created with very little sweetener - deliberately, so that coils last longer. Thanks for thinking of our coils as well as our taste buds, Blends!

I was vaping Orange Fizz yesterday afternoon. At 1 a.m. I was still vaping it and I have never vaped fruit at night before. Fruit is my afternoon vape.

When I compare Orange Fizz to a few other orange juices which I’ve tried, it leaves them way, way behind. This one is the real deal – not a fantasy.

Blends of Distinction, this juice is truly exceptional and I thank you so much for giving me a bottle to try.

Trophy.jpg

Would I buy this juice again: No doubt about that! I'll order a few litres!

This juice was kindly given to me by @Blends Of Distinction. I was not asked to do a review and my review is unbiased.

Flavour Description:

“Need to chill a little? Then we’d like to introduce you to bubbly Orange Fizz; your perfect all-day vape. It’s a perfect combo of orange and citrus wrapped in our signature ice-lolly coolness that will leave your taste buds electrified.

One part tang, one part fizz and a whole lot of energising boost!

Recharge an otherwise boring day with an instant refresh.

This is a 70VG/30PG base and contains no alcohol.”

Mod: Pico 25, Ello atty
Coil: Commercial HW4 0.3ohm
Watts: 50W

My comments:

Orange Fizz is simply phenomenal - and I can count on one hand the juices which I would describe as such.

Close your eyes and imagine this. Inhale … coolness fills your mouth - refreshing, not freezing … not much flavour coming through yet. Inhale again … and suddenly you’re vaping freshly squeezed orange juice – or that’s what it tastes like!

There is a slight fizz, but Blends of Distinction gave me an interesting tip. He said I must have a sip of water then vape. And yes! When you do that it does have a fizzy effect! What fun!

But wait … that’s not all … the best part for me is the after-taste, with that authentic orange remaining on the tongue.

The flavour of this juice is so natural that it brings back a memory of playing netball in primary school (I was thanked for not being on the team) and afterwards the teacher would offer us orange wedges. We would suck those wedges dry and oh, that refreshing taste of sweet orange!!

I must hasten to add though that this juice was created with very little sweetener - deliberately, so that coils last longer. Thanks for thinking of our coils as well as our taste buds, Blends!

I was vaping Orange Fizz yesterday afternoon. At 1 a.m. I was still vaping it and I have never vaped fruit at night before. Fruit is my afternoon vape.

When I compare Orange Fizz to a few other orange juices which I’ve tried, it leaves them way, way behind. This one is the real deal – not a fantasy.

Blends of Distinction, this juice is truly exceptional and I thank you so much for giving me a bottle to try.

View attachment 164137

Would I buy this juice again: No doubt about that! I'll order a few litres!

Thank you so much for your honest and open feedback.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back