Bling Vape Co

@Silver PaylPal rocks in a big way! It's a very secure way to pay for goods and you have lots of protection. I use PayPal often and touch wood I haven't had an issue in all the years I've used it.

@Silver PaylPal rocks in a big way! It's a very secure way to pay for goods and you have lots of protection. I use PayPal often and touch wood I haven't had an issue in all the years I've used it.

Same here. Been online buying bliss with PayPal. Never had any issues with them.

I'm still waiting for my juice, which was ordered on 28 March. However, they did say that it would take between 15 - 60 days, so I'm not worried yet. I guess with juice they have to source all the different ones, so I expect it to take long

I'm still waiting for my juice, which was ordered on 28 March. However, they did say that it would take between 15 - 60 days, so I'm not worried yet. I guess with juice they have to source all the different ones, so I expect it to take long
work days?

If you order a mod through them you receive it quite quickly. See posts from Greyz above

It took my order a tad over 3 weeks from date of order, so I would guess around a month or so.
My first date with Blingsa went swimmingly well, since then I've placed another order for 2 mods and some cotton, I'm expecting the 2nd date to go just as well :D

I ordered a mod and a fill bottle from them. 2 weeks from order to delivery. At the price - an absolute bargain!

Well I ordered the following:

1 x Wismec Luxotic BG Box Kit
1 x Voopoo MOJO Kit
1 x Drop RDA
4 X Sony VTC5a
Uforce replacement glass, coils and drip tips.
1 x Stentorian RAM squonk refill bottle

Let's hope for the best!

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Ordered a few coils From bling on the 7th, Got a message last night that my order is on it's way with The Courier guy and tracking number..
But The courier guy website doesn't have any details of my Waybill number. Will wait a few days and see what happens..

Ordered a few coils From bling on the 7th, Got a message last night that my order is on it's way with The Courier guy and tracking number..
But The courier guy website doesn't have any details of my Waybill number. Will wait a few days and see what happens..
Now that is very fast! 11 days is so quick. You should receive your order tomorrow from TCG.
My experience was similar, I received a TCG tracking number and when I entered that into the TCG site there was only 2 lines of info and no departure time nothing.
But I received my order the next day.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Now that is very fast! 11 days is so quick. You should receive your order tomorrow from TCG.
My experience was similar, I received a TCG tracking number and when I entered that into the TCG site there was only 2 lines of info and no departure time nothing.
But I received my order the next day.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Yeah seemed very quick.
Thing is I don't get any lines or anything when I enter the tracking number. Just takes me to a screen saying sorry no packages have been handled hear..
No details found for waybill.
normally it says details captured or something like that..

Still hoping it shows something on the site tomorrow, other wise will send them a mail.. Or if I'm lucky will have a package waiting for me when I get home..

Was there any other costs involved after you placed your order? Like import vat or additional courier fees?

[QUOTE="Nicholas Jones, post: 665252

@Nicholas Jones Don't worry - that often happens with the Courier Guy - sometimes it takes them a while to update their system and Bling probably let you know the tracking number as soon as they had filled in the waybill. Check Courier Guy again tomorrow afternoon - it will probably reflect then. However, sometimes I've already received my parcel and their website still informs me that they don't have a record of it! So ... nothing to be anxious about.

N
Was there any other costs involved after you placed your order? Like import vat or additional courier fees?

Nothing else. I think it was $10 shipping for everything I ordered, and that was all. Didn't need to pay anything else.. Haven't received my parcel yet, But I don't think there should be any other fees to pay..

N

Nothing else. I think it was $10 shipping for everything I ordered, and that was all. Didn't need to pay anything else.. Haven't received my parcel yet, But I don't think there should be any other fees to pay..

Thank you. This still seems like a deal too good to be true. That's why me, and I'm sure a few others, are also a bit sceptical.

Keep us updated please if there is any hidden surprises.

At least it will be nicely steeped. :)

Placed an order with them 10 days ago, and upon seeing no movement sent them a mail last night. Was phoned this afternoon by a lovely lady explaining that the bottles I had ordered had not arrived yet, but could they sub with similar. Confirmed it is okay and received message that my package has shipped. Will see when it gets delivered, but if this keeps up I will definately be ordering from them again. Will let everyone know once I receive the package.

Placed an order with them 10 days ago, and upon seeing no movement sent them a mail last night. Was phoned this afternoon by a lovely lady explaining that the bottles I had ordered had not arrived yet, but could they sub with similar. Confirmed it is okay and received message that my package has shipped. Will see when it gets delivered, but if this keeps up I will definately be ordering from them again. Will let everyone know once I receive the package.
now that is impressive service.

Back