Bored with Vaping?

Hi @annemarievdh , this is VM Choc mint with some VM Coffee concentrate added
In the Reo Mini bottle, I add 6 drops of the coffee concentrate
Tastes great

If you bring a spare Mini bottle to the next Vape Meet I will fill it for you ;-)

Ag thank you, Will defenatley bring a mini bottle! :D

I think I'm in the same boat... I don't feel as excited as I use to in the beginning. It's become the same story everyday. Clean, fill, charge and vape. I think I am bored. No real funds for buying new setups or trying something different. I doubt it's the juice route for me. I actually like vaping Elvis's breakfast day in and day out... I don't know what it is, but feel as though I am going along the same path as CVS, eventually vape less, and then finally giving it up. I still have the habit of going downstairs for a vape every hour or so. It's just not the same anymore...

Have any of you guys got bored with vaping?
I'm at a stage where I'm bored with juices. Anything seems to just be another juice. It's really weird.
I'm actually so far that I'm thinking of weening myself of vaping in total.
I really hope someones gone through this phase. I hope it's just a phase.

I've had that before. I dont think I will get back that uber excitement from the beginning.
That said, I also cannot see my self leaving it in total. I'm in a comfortable space. I have a few build that I keep on going back to. So I'm no longer chasing every new build. i know what I like and stick to that. might sound boring, but i still like vaping. a build lasts me a month or more. I just swop wicking. (for the kayfun at least.) Ithaka I need to rebuild once a week.

You can maybe try some more juices. I've tasted some from SoV, and accidentally cleaned/vaped out the kayfun in 3 hours. Felt like crap for 4 hours after that.Just change a small thing, and see how it goes. Or settle on the fact that you know what works, and it does not have to be ground breaking exciting to be enjoyed.

for me.. you can only build so many coils and buy so many gear.. what im really enjoying ATM is DIY juices! tailor those juices to EXACTLY what you want :)

No, come on guys and gals, shake that feeling off and vape on!!!!!

How does CV Polar express compare to tropical ice @Andre and @Rob Fisher ? That's the closest I have and I really dig it!
Have not yet tried Polar Express, but see that it is a peppermint joose, not a menthol. Tropical Ice is menthol with coconut. In theory should be different. If menthol is too potent for you, maybe an idea to add some coconut concentrate to Polar Express.

How does CV Polar express compare to tropical ice @Andre and @Rob Fisher ? That's the closest I have and I really dig it!

They are quite different @TylerD! They both are nice in their own way. Vapour Mountain Menthol Ice is nothing like I have tasted anywhere else. I'm not sure what @Oupa does to make it but it is very special.

Yes I feel bored aswell. Same thing everyday. With ciggies is was not a "thing" , a pack off smokes did nit hold any value, work, preperation or anything.
Now Im bored, maybe thats the reason some people keep on buying new stuff? Unfortunately my logic just tell me to buy something else will make no difference. Fools hope.
So Ill never go back to ciggies and vaping bores the hell out of me, but Im also not ready to quit, still need that bit of nic. So what now?

Yes I feel bored aswell. Same thing everyday. With ciggies is was not a "thing" , a pack off smokes did nit hold any value, work, preperation or anything.
Now Im bored, maybe thats the reason some people keep on buying new stuff? Unfortunately my logic just tell me to buy something else will make no difference. Fools hope.
So Ill never go back to ciggies and vaping bores the hell out of me, but Im also not ready to quit, still need that bit of nic. So what now?

You're not alone - I sometimes feel that way too and I agree with you that it's probably one of the reasons why people buy new stuff. Fortunately you have the sense to realise that. :clap: I think it's just human nature to become bored with something - vaping or anything else. Refrain from vaping for a day if you can and you might appreciate it again ;-)

I can relate to that for sure, purchasing new anything doesn’t help to be honest. What I have found is that I’m now in a routine where my vape gear is working for me, I have enough in my rotation to not have to build every second day. So it’s less like “oh let me play with my vape” and more like I have something in my pocket that’s way more satisfying then a pack of smokes ever was.

What I’m focusing on now is vaping less and focusing on being more active, productive and getting things done rather then allowing a habit to constantly interrupt what I’m busy with. So no time to be bored because I am busy the whole time which is a major win for me as I had this bad habit of procrastinating which I’ve finally gotten on top of.

Last edited:
After three years i got to say that i have not reached that point yet but i think it is because i diversified vaping into a hobby. When i have free time i constantly play around with flavor concentrates, coil builds,
reviews, advising others where i can, reading articles and so on.
Despite the fact that i have a daily device which i very happy and content with i don't find myself being bored at all.
Trying to beat my own picks for best commercial juice, best 22/24mm atty, the best coil and so on keeps the hobby alive and kicking. :)
A job and other exstra-mural activities has definitely helped me to not reach that point of boredom yet.

I'm with @KZOR! I have been vaping now for over 5 years and while I feel I have reached my vaping nirvana with my Dvarw DL's and Red Pill I'm far from bored... I guess playing in the high-end game and chatting to people all over the planet keeps the excitement going for me. Plus vaping really did save my life and it's a religion for me!
Strangers12.jpg

Actually I think with me it's more irritation with vaping and not boredom. Whatever I'm doing is constantly being interrupted by needing to change batteries, coils, fill up.

However, I'm in the process of going through all my juice, deciding which goes with which mods and separating them accordingly. Then in the morning I'll get all my mods ready for the day, juice and all. Fortunately I have enough mods to fill them all with a different juice, because I usually change flavour every tankful.

Actually I think with me it's more irritation with vaping and not boredom. Whatever I'm doing is constantly being interrupted by needing to change batteries, coils, fill up.

@Hooked I feel you... that was indeed a major irritation when I started the journey... but I have come to love the whole rigmarole of cleaning, new coils, wicking, charging and getting a setup or two ready to go out... a 15ml bottle of red pill in my pocket and a spare battery and spare complete setup standing by.

I think with today it's more of "being cool" than nicotine cessation , sad but true.
I started vaping cause nothing else helped me quit .... and I'm afraid if I quit vaping I'll just go back to smoking ....
But I've also gotten to a stage where no new products etc excites me that much anymore and with all the pod devices popping up I'm afraid it's probably only going to get worse. Humans are drawn to comfort and you get many vapers just wanting that nic fix without needing to fiddle or build coils wicking etc.

But luckily we have this awesome community of like minded individuals keeping the passion alive!

Back