What Did You Vape Today?

whats loaded:

in vexy 3ml svc - sedation
in the pouch 2 x 3ml VM - VM4

in the car: on standby in Anna 3ml - hell frozen over

Thanks @Andre! Those concentrates should be with me today! Will mix some Headshot tonight! :rock::rock:
I did 5 ml Menthol Ice (in a Reo bottle) for a start: 20 drops of lime, 10 drops of mint and 10 drops of mandarin.
For a 30 ml bottle this should translate to around: 6 ml lime, 3 ml mint and 3 ml mandarin. That brings nicotine level down to around 13 mg on my 18 mg Menthol Ice. For your 12 mg, will bring nicotine down to around 9 mg.

Purple Alien in the Blackwood! Thankfully not like Mothers Milk :rock: its awesome. And in combination with the BW mega clouds here

started the morning off with some 6ml tropical Ice
then moved on to the second reo bottle of Just B butterscotch mint,
and now onto the 3rd reo refill with Bobas Bounty

Been vaping SkyBlue's Strawberry today - good stuff this.

I must say I prefer the simpler flavours - when there is too much going on I can't pick one flavour out from the rest.

Bobas with some left over Havana gold in the tank.

Sent from my Vodafone 785 using Tapatalk

Rocket Sheep Enterprise
Rocket Sheep Purple Alien
DIY VM Menthol Ice with lime, mint and mandarin
Bowen's Mate

Glen Grant, Swartland Tinta Barocco with rib eye steaks. Some Georgian Cognac to go.

NicEjuice Vanilla - KFLP
NicEJuice Caramel Mochiato - IGO-W
NicEJuice Mint - Stillare/Vulcan Frankenstein monstrosity

All mixed down to 4.5mg :)

Kings crown- fight your fate 6mg , all day long mmmmm yumie. Get in my face ha ha

Witchers Brew Blackbird - all night last night and this morning.

I can't help feeling I need a few more Watts (than I have) for this juice to really shine.

Last edited:
started the day off with @Just B all day java, very good coffee vape and went through that 6ml bottle in less than 2 hours on the reo/atomic combo
now vaping some diy litchi menthol

I did 5 ml Menthol Ice (in a Reo bottle) for a start: 20 drops of lime, 10 drops of mint and 10 drops of mandarin.

@Andre I mixed up a bottle with a slight modification because I don't have Mint concentrate... 23 drops of Lime, 12 drop of Mandarin and then full with 9mg Menthol Ice. Put it into Lily!

It's an awesome change from the normal... and in a very good way... the Mandarin disappears a bit but is there in the background helping neutralize the Lime a little... the Lime is clear and refreshing and the base of Menthol Ice is there bold and awesome! I have bookmarked this one because it is going to feature.

There is little doubt that there is going to be a plethora of new mix's stemming from Menthol Ice and VM Concentrates!

Oooo the Lime is so good! :rock:

Lime 012.JPG

@Andre I mixed up a bottle with a slight modification because I don't have Mint concentrate... 23 drops of Lime, 12 drop of Mandarin and then full with 9mg Menthol Ice. Put it into Lily!

It's an awesome change from the normal... and in a very good way... the Mandarin disappears a bit but is there in the background helping neutralize the Lime a little... the Lime is clear and refreshing and the base of Menthol Ice is there bold and awesome! I have bookmarked this one because it is going to feature.

There is little doubt that there is going to be a plethora of new mix's stemming from Menthol Ice and VM Concentrates!

Oooo the Lime is so good! :rock:

View attachment 12960
Great. Was that 23 drops in 30ml or 5ml Menthol Ice? Now load No 1 of the bottles I sent you to compare.

Great. Was that 23 drops in 30ml or 5ml Menthol Ice? Now load No 1 of the bottles I sent you to compare.

It was 23 drops into 5ml. ;-)

Wow whats in number 1? It has a throat hit second to none! Boom! And I guess 18mg because I need to sit down for a second. :rofl: Interesting flavour... I may have to mute it a little because it hits me like a freight train but the flavour is good!

It was 23 drops into 5ml. ;-)

Wow whats in number 1? It has a throat hit second to none! Boom! And I guess 18mg because I need to sit down for a second. :rofl: Interesting flavour... I may have to mute it a little because it hits me like a freight train but the flavour is good!
Colonel Boom's Headshot - menthol, lime, mint - yes the 18 mg will hit your throat.

Just tried number 2 - Quality juice but not for me... cleaning Brooklyn now to try bottle number 3!

Pecan Pie - VapeKing (love it) wish I had another bottle.

Back