What Did You Vape Today?

Steamhammer - Cloud 9 in the Kayfun 18mg
Seattle Vapor - caramel mochiatto 18mg
Rocket Sheep - Booster 18mg
Hangsen - RY4 18mg

I've actually been thinking of cinnamon in a juice lately.
Is there anything local that is recommended? Can't remember seeing anything, an I'm not importing until the PO is up and running properly.

I'm vaping on this Cinnnamon Danish by EC Blends, flavour is spot on.
danish.png

Also a few fantastic DIY's from @VapeGrrl :rock:
  • Peaches and Cream
  • Pear
  • Orange and Chocolate

Last edited:
I've actually been thinking of cinnamon in a juice lately.
Is there anything local that is recommended? Can't remember seeing anything, an I'm not importing until the PO is up and running properly.
Derailed by suicide bunny is a cinnamon and banana combo. It is nothing short of awesome! It's lived in my reo mini for the last two weeks! :rock:

Rum and raisin-vape king 12mg
Strawberries and cream-vape king 12mg
Plasma juice-vape elixer 6mg

The description does sound yum!

"Derailed is a fresh baked cookie wrapped in a sweet cinnamon banana exhale. The smell alone will have you craving more!"

I believe.

The room note is just awesome!

Oddly enough, the juice itself smells more banana than anything.

When vaping it, the cinnamon is the hero in the equation. The banana is very subtle (to my pallet at least)

@Alex where did you manage to get a hold of that juice? I want :D I ordered grandma's cinnamon Danish by the bucket load over a month ago from Nicoticket and I'm still waiting :(

The room note is just awesome!

Oddly enough, the juice itself smells more banana than anything.

When vaping it, the cinnamon is the hero in the equation. The banana is very subtle (to my pallet at least)

@Alex where did you manage to get a hold of that juice? I want :D I ordered grandma's cinnamon Danish by the bucket load over a month ago from Nicoticket and I'm still waiting :(

That's a trade secret ;)

I have some Wakonda in my Reo today.
I received this Wakonda in July.
At first it was very coffee and (nickoticket) vanilla.

After 2-3 months of steeping, it changed!

The tobacco is the true winner now with the coffee way second and the vanilla almost last.

Such a smooth tobacco vape with hints of coffee and the vanilla around the edges cleaning it up.
I have tried my wakonda fresh out of the mail. Very strong coffee flavour. Too much. Let it steep for about a month and took one tank full on my trip to Korea....what a difference it was. This might even be better next week when i am back in Germany, another month of steeping has passed :)

Its the same with the Virus. I prefer it well steeped. However, i read somewhere in the Nicoticket thread on ECF that it should not be steeped. Dunno where it was posted tho. But its anyways personal preference.... either way its my No.1 ADV.

Btt.
Using the remainder of the Virus that i took with me more sparingly.... therefore its Gambit in my Reo :)
Not a bad replacement, isn't it? :D

I have tried my wakonda fresh out of the mail. Very strong coffee flavour. Too much. Let it steep for about a month and took one tank full on my trip to Korea....what a difference it was. This might even be better next week when i am back in Germany, another month of steeping has passed :)

Its the same with the Virus. I prefer it well steeped. However, i read somewhere in the Nicoticket thread on ECF that it should not be steeped. Dunno where it was posted tho. But its anyways personal preference.... either way its my No.1 ADV.
Both well steeped is my preference too.

Me, Avril, Kiera, Lily and Brooklyn are ready for the weekend! All the girls have new Rayon Wicks, Full 6ml bottles and a fresh battery! 2 x Tropical Ice, 1 x Menthol Ice and 1 x Antarctica!

Vape 008.JPG

VM Choc Mint (Peppermint Crisp) in Kate
VM Menthol Ice in Emmy

HHV Maple Eh?
Colonel Boom's Headshot
Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil
CV Melon on the Rocks

Thanks To @Tom I got some Manabush IXCacao
ixcacao2-228x228.png
Really a great choc / tobacco juice! I will be getting more of it for sure!
Thanks Tom!!!
Edit: This is a premium chocolate, not cheap chocolate. Awesome sauce!!!

Skyblue frostbite on the mini rda(icy cold awesomeness)
Bobas on the trident with some LV elvis' breakfast in the kayfun

Pear - Diy
Peaches and Cream - Diy
Chocolate Orange - Diy
Apple Pi - SkyBlue

Thanks To @Tom I got some Manabush IXCacao
View attachment 12562
Really a great choc / tobacco juice! I will be getting more of it for sure!
Thanks Tom!!!
Edit: This is a premium chocolate, not cheap chocolate. Awesome sauce!!!
I knew u would like it. I also want to get more asap

Tried powwow sauce yet?

Hi @Tom

I tried IXCacao and PowWow before returning the bottles to TylerD. He let me try them.
My mom @Poppie and i had a mini tasting session a few days ago
I liked the Ixcacao quite a lot. Was a lovely dark chocolate taste
My mom liked the powwow a lot. Was a bit sweet for me.

There was also a little bottle called Wyoming White Eagle. Was this also from you?
It was terrible. Could only do a few drags then had to put it down. Was as if they mixed it all wrong or one of the ingredients had gone bad.

Back