What Did You Vape Today?

my all day vape is Liqua Energy drink(18mg) mixed with Banana (6mg) ... not too bad but need to get me some new stuff bado_O

Ok, so I I've just put some VM Mental eyes in my Reo. Still have an uncontrollable nose flair. Damn it's a strong menthol. But I might just like it a lot!

Geez Tyler! can you see? I will go totally blind if I put any joose in my eyes!

PS. "Mental eyes" just don't seem right

Last edited:
Got some juicy joes vape mail

The virus
Havana gold
Custard last stand

Mini nauty really brings out the flav

Ok, so I I've just put some VM Mental eyes in my Reo. Still have an uncontrollable nose flair. Damn it's a strong menthol. But I might just like it a lot!

Lol @TylerD.
Mental eyes
Classic!

I'll keep this short. I tried the menthol Ice with pineapple first at first the menthol was way overpowering. Decided add a bit more pineapple. Let it stand a bit starting to get more pineapple but damn that menthol hits great lovely ice throat hits getting used to it. Also made some tropical ice same as with pineapple still only getting menthol added a bit more ans going to let it stand for a while I'll keep you guys posted.

I'll keep this short. I tried the menthol Ice with pineapple first at first the menthol was way overpowering. Decided add a bit more pineapple. Let it stand a bit starting to get more pineapple but damn that menthol hits great lovely ice throat hits getting used to it. Also made some tropical ice same as with pineapple still only getting menthol added a bit more ans going to let it stand for a while I'll keep you guys posted.

The way to go is majority Strawberry or Pineapple and add Menthol Ice starting at around 20%.

Okay so i followed the tropical ice recipe... Lol more pineapple coming in then

Okay so i followed the tropical ice recipe... Lol more pineapple coming in then

The big difference is Tropical Ice is a Menthol Ice base with Coconut Concentrate.

For the Strawberry and Pineapple you really need to start with VM Strawberry or Pineapple Juice as a base and not a concentrate... and then add Menthol ice to that.... or add Menthol concentrate to it.

Tropical Ice, Bombies Black Out City and A Real Nightmare and a secret one that hopefully will see the light of day next week! :rock:

Misc3.jpg

Started the day off with some Just B black honey with a little caramel added moved to LV Elvis Breakfast and will end the day trying out CV Yellow Submarine all on the reo

So day two on tropical ice finally picking up that beautiful tropical flavourd decided to add a drop or two of pineapple and houston we have lift off on each inhale the flavour changes you get coconut flavour then comes the icy throat hit and on the exhale you get that subtle pineapple that said I'm guessing it is no longer tropical ice for me but pinacolada ice big up to @Rob Fisher for the recipe

So day two on tropical ice finally picking up that beautiful tropical flavourd decided to add a drop or two of pineapple and houston we have lift off on each inhale the flavour changes you get coconut flavour then comes the icy throat hit and on the exhale you get that subtle pineapple that said I'm guessing it is no longer tropical ice for me but pinacolada ice big up to @Rob Fisher for the recipe

It's been a while since I played with Pineapple... but will be doing that again as well now that you have reminded me! I think I'm going to bring out the VM Strawberry as well! :rock:

Back