Boss Vape

I know some banks are having trouble this week apart from the strike happening. Just been to the mall and some ATM's and card machines where not working.

Just to keep in mind

Never had a problem with Bossvape myself. He will get you your stuff.

I know some banks are having trouble this week apart from the strike happening. Just been to the mall and some ATM's and card machines where not working.

Just to keep in mind

Never had a problem with Bossvape myself. He will get you your stuff.

Yeah for sure, the only reason i ordered from there is because this thread gave such high recommendation, I'm just used to blck vapor i guess, payment online went through so that's all good, ill probably get it tomorrow.

Ordered from them today for the first time, never got an email invoice or anything like that, lets see what happens
I order a lot from them, check your spam folder. Actually just received an order from them this morning.

I order a lot from them, check your spam folder. Actually just received an order from them this morning.

Never had a problem with Imraan either. But do check your spam/junk folder as his mails often go there with me.

Thanks guys will do, the prices here at boss vape are awesome. cant wait to receive my order

Just been to the mall and some ATM's and card machines where not working.

Yeah, me too. I think there must've been a robbery at the branch I was at as the slip said "insufficient funds". Hope they get more money from HQ soon... :--P:rofl:

Yeah, me too. I think there must've been a robbery at the branch I was at as the slip said "insufficient funds". Hope they get more money from HQ soon... :--P:rofl:

No, no robbery. I just paid my bills. Money is at various "beneficiaries".

Did anybody received their order from Boss Vape during the last few weeks?

Imraan is quite hectic busy at the moment but things are getting better and orders should flow out normally soon.

Can also vouch for Boss Vape. I ordered supplies and it arrived without 1 liquid...gave him a hollar...and he sent it straight away.

My order has also been delayed by a week so far.
Disappointed; If a company knows that there is a week backlog I would expect them to disclose that on their front page vs only when you start querying the late delivery.

I have used BossVape on quite a number of occasions and their service is always top notch.

On my last order I was informed on enquiring that there will be a delay in shipping and there was only 1 person working due to the lockdown as well as for infection control, and that couriers were also flooded which could cause a delay. I can only speak highly of them based on my personal experience.

Maybe he should put up a notice that there will be a delay, but I think it obvious to all at this stage with everyone trying to get something delivered, and no disrespect or pointing of fingers to anyone as we all would like delivery to be a.s.a.p., but I do believe that all the merchants are doing their best in these trying times to assist us.

Can also vouch for them. Always had swift and good service from them.

Boss Vape generally delivers same day, if you order before 9am or so, else next day. However he has been very busy recently and hence there are some delays. When I spoke to him last he has about a 4-5 day backlog at the moment but he has someone assisting him to try and get the backlog sorted.

Boss Vape is awesome. I have placed a number of orders with them during lockdown. As mentioned the lead time is a little longer but I'm OK with that. Their emails also land in my spam folder but they are quick to reply on whatsapp.

Imraan was always upfront with me about the delayed delivery times as others have said.

His backlog as of last night has gone up to almost 10 days. So be aware when you order that it will take a while to come. But it will indeed come.

He also ships via economy so take a pill to chill.

Same experience here. I was also told ten to twelve days. I however got a mail immediately after my order was placed, so I know he has it and will get around to it.

I think with some suppliers you have to plan well in advance. His prices for PG and VG and flavours are really good.

I placed an order with Boss Vape on the 28th of July and no movement on the order as yet. Emails, whatsapps and call seem to go unanswered

I placed an order with Boss Vape on the 28th of July and no movement on the order as yet. Emails, whatsapps and call seem to go unanswered

Have the same issue.
Placed and order on 5 Aug 2020 and no movement or responses

Yeah, same here. Getting a bit irritated. I have been sent a TCG tracking number that doesn't work.

Tried to phone a couple of more times during the day, no answer and the user's mailbox is full. Starting to get a sneaking suspicion we are going to have to write off our orders :(

Back