Boss Vape

I have only had good service from them and they have awesome customer support

BossVape is legit and their service has always been good!!
I'm in Cape Town and I only order my DIY flavours etc. from Imraan (BossVapes).

I for one don't think I will order from #BossVape again very soon. I placed an almost R2k order with them this month. First time client. Received my tracking no and took delivery of the parcel really quickly so no complaints on that front. But there is a couple of things as follow:

• Labels on bottles were pasted really askew
  • Labels on bottles are smudged as if something leaked all over them.
  • Caps on bottles were not tighten to seal.
  • TFA flavours were exchanged for FW where they did not have stock it seem. (Did received 20ml instead of 10 to compensate). Nothing was mentioned about this from their side. I saw it when i booked in all my flavours.
  • Wife ordered 2x 100mg/100ml PG Boss Saltnics. Received 1 bottle PG and 1 VG
  • I ordered 2x 100mg/100ml PG Freebase. Bottles leaked because the caps were not twisted enough to seal.
  • Some bottles did not have a printed label on. Handwritten label.
  • Labels all seem to come of the bottle and dont stick.
  • Bottles ordered were not in ziploc bags but all caps, bottles and nozzles put in white plastic spar bag and directly into the Courier Guy parcel bag.
Their prices are cheap and that was why i ordered from them but now I feel i will rather pay R300 more and order from BLCK and i can trust my order. I have serious doubts about what i ordered from them. If the packaging is such a disaster, what about the guy that is filling these small 10ml bottles? Do he even know what he is doing and who is doing quality control checks there by them. Pics attached.
IMG_20200930_190431.jpg IMG_20200930_190444.jpg IMG_20200930_190514.jpg IMG_20200930_190609.jpg IMG_20200930_190705.jpg IMG_20200930_190812.jpg IMG_20200930_190954.jpg IMG_20200930_191017.jpg IMG_20200930_191200.jpg IMG_20200930_191207.jpg IMG_20200930_191216.jpg IMG_20200930_204416.jpg

Last edited:
I for one don't think I will order from @Bossvape again very soon. I placed an almost R2k order with them this month. First time client. Received my tracking no and took delivery of the parcel really quickly so no complaints on that front. But there is a couple of things as follow:

• TFA flavours were exchanged for FW where they did not have stock it seem. (Did received 20ml instead of 10 to compensate). Nothing was mentioned about this from their side. I saw it when i booked in all my flavours.
  • I ordered 2x 100mg/100ml PG Freebase. Bottles leaked because the caps were not twisted enough to seal.
  • Bottles ordered were not in ziploc bags but all caps, bottles and nozzles put in white plastic spar bag and directly into the Courier Guy parcel bag.
Their prices are cheap and that was why i ordered from them but now I feel i will rather pay R300 more and order from BLCK and i can trust my order. I have serious doubts about what i ordered from them. If the packaging is such a disaster, what about the guy that is filling these small 10ml bottles? Do he even know what he is doing and who is doing quality control checks there by them. Pics attached.
View attachment 209411 View attachment 209412 View attachment 209413 View attachment 209414 View attachment 209415 View attachment 209416 View attachment 209417 View attachment 209418 View attachment 209419 View attachment 209420 View attachment 209421 View attachment 209422
I would be pi$&#@ too!

I for one don't think I will order from @Bossvape again very soon. I placed an almost R2k order with them this month. First time client. Received my tracking no and took delivery of the parcel really quickly so no complaints on that front. But there is a couple of things as follow:

View attachment 209411 View attachment 209412 View attachment 209413 View attachment 209414 View attachment 209415 View attachment 209416 View attachment 209417 View attachment 209418 View attachment 209419 View attachment 209420 View attachment 209421 View attachment 209422
Now this is destroy your brand 101

apologies @BurnerRSA ... sucks when you spend hard earned cash and this is what happens

Seems the business hasn't changed much then for the better.

I also ordered from them before, way back.

Mixed some juice some time ago and something was off. Turns out it was one of the flavours I ordered from them.

Now it could be a shelf life thing but I have concentrates that are older than that one that doesn't have the same problem.

Could be that the environment that the bottles were filled in aren't great, or because the bottles weren't sealed properly who knows.

All I know is I store my concentrates in a dark cool cupboard and don't have the same problem with concentrates that came from blck or flavour world

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I really hope he sorts this out, I dont want to oder from him as its sounding more and more dodgy, I recieved my monthly order from BLCK the next day after ordering. The concentrates in well sealed bottles in ziplock bags, the chubbies in their own sealed bags, hardware same thing, all packed neatly in box with no leaks or damage to anything. I have no doubts about the integrity of anything I bought and that is what you are paying for, peace of mind.

I really hope he sorts this out, I dont want to oder from him as its sounding more and more dodgy, I recieved my monthly order from BLCK the next day after ordering. The concentrates in well sealed bottles in ziplock bags, the chubbies in their own sealed bags, hardware same thing, all packed neatly in box with no leaks or damage to anything. I have no doubts about the integrity of anything I bought and that is what you are paying for, peace of mind.

I totally agree. I ordered from Boss, Flavour Mill, Flavour World and BLCK this month and the 3 other companies stuff were as you said packed neatly in ziplocks, good quality bottles with nice labels etc...

I just spoke with Imraan and the guy is working alone, and also trying to move shop.
Im not saying its an excuse, but maybe have a chat with the guy before jumping to conclusions...

I have not had issues with Imi yet.He even replaced my products when TCG lost it.Not had issues with labels or smudging yet.He is a nice chap

I just spoke with Imraan and the guy is working alone, and also trying to move shop.
Im not saying its an excuse, but maybe have a chat with the guy before jumping to conclusions...
I don't think anyone was jumping to conclusions, this is based on experiences and everyone's will be different.

The guy is really nice, I have dealt with him a bit during lockdown and there were issues which is/was understandable.

All I think that is lacking, is communication.
I would happily wait a few extra days if I know I'm waiting because I am going to get the right quantity and quality.

Put a banner up on your website.
Mail/whatsapp the customer if something that was available on your site is no longer available and give them options for a refund or replacement, don't just make the decision for them.

The quality of service received is what will make a customer come back or not.

As @Rey_Rey said, I was not jumping to conclusions. This was based on my experience and first impressions of the company I got when I received my package and saw everything. If he called, WhatsApp or even sent me an email saying that he is behind schedule and my order arrived late but in good condition, I really wouldn't have minded.

Did you take it up with him?

No, I did not. To be honest when I opened the package my first thought was to complain but my introverted brain told me not to waste the energy....lol

No, I did not. To be honest when I opened the package my first thought was to complain but my introverted brain told me not to waste the energy....lol
Knowing Imraan as long as I do and having dealt with him a lot, if you had contacted him, he would've done his best to sort it out.

I've had issues with him before as well, but believe me when I say, he's not the only one I have received orders from where the bottles weren't closed properly and liquid is everywhere (3 other places to be exact but I am not naming any on here) and I have received liquids incorrectly labelled (not from him, someone else) and a few other issues. But I can say he is very quick to help or sort out if he made a mistake. Chat to him, see if you can sort it. He will help where he can.

My 2c worth.

I tend to operate on a two tier system, I will always give a small business at least one more chance. Multinationals, franchises, chain stores etc. deserve no leeway. They have the man/woman power to get it right the first time. They also have tons of other advantages which I won't go into detail about (yes @Hooked I know that I have a preposition at the end of the sentence but I am living on the edge :)}.

A one woman/man dog/pony show has many disadvantages . Their main advantages are personal or good service and reputation. It is relatively easy to improve on service but once your reputation is challenged it is difficult to recover.

If I am sufficiently pissed off by bad service I will contact the owner first. My problem is with the company not the buying public. Most issues are easily resolved. If not, further action may be warranted.

IMO my reaction also depends on what I have ordered or bought in store. If I am buying parts for a kidney machine and I receive faulty or inferior parts my response would be more emphatic. If I am buying a new clock or pair of socks my response to the shop would be more restrained.

My 2c worth.

I tend to operate on a two tier system, I will always give a small business at least one more chance. Multinationals, franchises, chain stores etc. deserve no leeway. They have the man/woman power to get it right the first time. They also have tons of other advantages which I won't go into detail about (yes @Hooked I know that I have a preposition at the end of the sentence but I am living on the edge :)}.

@Puff the Magic Dragon I see that you like to live dangerously :-D

I've become quite fussy about where and to whom I give my money. Where possible I support small businesses and not chain stores etc. I would rather buy doggie treats from a pet shop than from Spar, for example. A small business appreciates my money; a chain store doesn't even notice it.

@Puff the Magic Dragon I see that you like to live dangerously :-D

I've become quite fussy about where and to whom I give my money. Where possible I support small businesses and not chain stores etc. I would rather buy doggie treats from a pet shop than from Spar, for example. A small business appreciates my money; a chain store doesn't even notice it.
It's because I'm a small business myself I will also give Boss Vape a second chance, though my experience was far worse than any others here :D was a frikken comedy of errors by the end all I could do was laugh. Imraan did apologize and say I will get a freebie or two on my next order so I hope he remembers and I hope my next post here is a happy one :)

You get what you pay for. I dont mind a mistake here and there for the prices he gives. Rather than paying 30-40% more at other places and get a thankyou note. Who cares about a thankyou note? Its just marketing BS. they dont care about you

I do not know if I am out of line asking this question, But From what I have seen he has the cheapest batteries. Is it the real Mcoy? Also the only shop I have seen that has 21700 5000mah batteries.

I do not know if I am out of line asking this question, But From what I have seen he has the cheapest batteries. Is it the real Mcoy? Also the only shop I have seen that has 21700 5000mah batteries.
They are, have bought the Sony vtc5s, Samsung 40T and the 30Qs before. All good and they are much cheaper.

I for one don't think I will order from #BossVape again very soon. I placed an almost R2k order with them this month. First time client. Received my tracking no and took delivery of the parcel really quickly so no complaints on that front. But there is a couple of things as follow:

I'd blow a fuse and get really nasty if this happened to me, I have had no problems with them and even when TCG broke my bottles he sorted it out and I was happy, but this is not how it should be this is disappointing and 1 bad experience will turn you away forever.
@BurnerRSA did you have a chat with them?

Back