Boss Vape

Tried to phone a couple of more times during the day, no answer and the user's mailbox is full. Starting to get a sneaking suspicion we are going to have to write off our orders :(
Nah, I've had many orders through Imraan. They will arrive. But the customer service is definitely subpar at the moment. I'll be switching back to Blck. 15 days since I ordered and still no package is just shitty business practice.

The last time I spoke to him, he said he was working alone due to lockdown but I got my order within a few days. I bought many times from Boss Vape and their prices and service are usually excellent. I would give the guy the benefit of the doubt. He may be sick or in hospital...

The last time I spoke to him, he said he was working alone due to lockdown but I got my order within a few days. I bought many times from Boss Vape and their prices and service are usually excellent. I would give the guy the benefit of the doubt. He may be sick or in hospital...

No, the issue is that he assumed he'd have stock of nicotine. Then put it up for sale on the website just to have supply issues. So we've been waiting for the nicotine to get to the lab then to him and then to us. I've been talking to him directly. I had around ten orders processed through him since the beginning of lockdown and all went smoothly until this most recent order. He is not ill, just had a supply issue. Which unfortunately has been poorly handled.

No, the issue is that he assumed he'd have stock of nicotine. Then put it up for sale on the website just to have supply issues. So we've been waiting for the nicotine to get to the lab then to him and then to us. I've been talking to him directly. I had around ten orders processed through him since the beginning of lockdown and all went smoothly until this most recent order. He is not ill, just had a supply issue. Which unfortunately has been poorly handled.

Ah, so is it only issues with orders that have nicotine in them?

Think there is another problem. He normally answers his phone or whatsapp. I actually owe him money for things he delivered week and half ago while passing my house. Did not pay then and ordered a few more concentrates for all which I will pay on pickup, and also he has not come back to me. It is literally a few concentrates outstanding, no nic or anything and I owe him close to 1k, so I think he may be in hospital or something, also he said a family member died or is very sick

I got a tracking number yesterday and it's working. Ordered on 28 July. Seems like a nice guy and when I got hold of him a week ago he did say he was backlogged. I'll give him another shot in future.

I’ve had numerous orders from him, and no problems. I know that he was working alone during lockdown and things took a bit longer, but I will definitely be supporting him again in future, even if it does take a bit longer until he catches up with any backlog that may have occurred because of the lockdown.

Okay, so to ease everyone a bit. Yes, he is extremely busy at the moment and he usually has 3 people helping him but during lockdown he only had 1 and then this person also left one day and did not come back. I am not sure about the illness or such but I do know that in between everything else he is also moving premises since his current setup was getting a bit small.

Then as for the lockdown nic - he was completely inundated with orders and he did order (I also wanted some) but between DHL and customs he was messed around. What he should have received about 3 weeks ago as it was cleared via customs he only got end of last week. So if your order had nic in, there would have been a delay, which he now needs to catch up on over and above all the other new orders coming in.

He's a solid guy and I have ordered well over a 100 times from him in the past few years and he's always come through. Also, you will find it difficult to get better pricing. So all I ask is just give him some time and he will sort the orders out and please keep supporting him.

Yeah, he took a big chance selling nic during lockdown

Im also waiting on an order. Placed 11aug. I hope it comes soon as i dont want to buy any more fonkong juice from the corner cellphone shop.

Problem is the cash is low so i need to wait for it to come or month end
If you were closer to me I could have PIF'd you some juices. Alas, Harrismith vs Pta... quite the distance.

Got a call from Imraan this afternoon, he'll be shipping my order with some slight changes, so happy to get some feed back from him

Just an update from my side.

Received my original order, and placed another order on Thursday evening, which was delivered on Friday. The backlog seems to be resolved now.

Happy days :)

Just an update from my side.

Received my original order, and placed another order on Thursday evening, which was delivered on Friday. The backlog seems to be resolved now.

Happy days :)

Good to know. I have an order to place with them today and just came to see if there was an update on the status of Bossvape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please up to date with the tracking number to follow your order products and revealed the importance of this it is worth trying or not.

Please up to date with the tracking number to follow your order products and revealed the importance of this it is worth trying or not.
giphy.gif

@AnnaWatson I presume that English isn't your first language (judging from your location) so I assume that google translate ROYALLY messed up that translation. :rofl::rofl:

I placed an order last week and got notified that it was picked up by courier today.

Back