Braai Check

Another fish braai, today a delicious angel fish with fresh oregano, rosemary, thyme, lemongrass and garlic some garlic butter rosemary potatoes and a slice of pineapple to cut through the garlic.
Django in the breeze 2, forgot about that
24278e4222fec6574190dd8ce0bc3487.jpg
1f45b2b097e49aaba6545b2a309fc0a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Another fish braai, today a delicious angel fish with fresh oregano, rosemary, thyme, lemongrass and garlic some garlic butter rosemary potatoes and a slice of pineapple to cut through the garlic.
Django in the breeze 2, forgot about that
24278e4222fec6574190dd8ce0bc3487.jpg
1f45b2b097e49aaba6545b2a309fc0a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Looks delicious

I work shifts so today is Friday for me, wife said I'm in charge of supper. Cooling off on the balcony. IMG_20181008_165641.jpg

It's cold and wet in Durbs so we had to have prawns done in the air fryer! The air fryer is the best thing we ever bought since we were born! Frozen chips done in the fryer are amazing!

It's cold and wet in Durbs so we had to have prawns done in the air fryer! The air fryer is the best thing we ever bought since we were born! Frozen chips done in the fryer are amazing!

Fry doesnt even rhyme with braai!

Need to stick to the braai code... Come rain, snow or shine, we braai.

Chips!!!!
Show us a photo next time Rob!

I got new volcanic rocks for my braai - so am hoping I can soon partake in this thread...

Actually, this thread prodded me to get the rocks - so thank you @Kishan Ghela for starting it

Back