Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Ps. @Silver, I've had the Mr meringue in rotation for about 2 months and it's the only juice I use daily that I'm not bored of!

Ps. @Silver, I've had the Mr meringue in rotation for about 2 months and it's the only juice I use daily that I'm not bored of!

Thanks @Christos - sounds great
Not my kind of flavour profile
Always great when you find something you can vape daily that you love

Great weekend - my mom discovered another parcel that was delivered for (stored in a different place). Yeah
9a8ddceb2188288f6c33798dab8d164a.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Oh wow that's a first! Vape Mail on a Saturday! :eek: Must be busy with Xmas orders!

5 packets of Royal Wick on special! And some new flavours for my Gusto!
VapeMail 010.JPG

And the full range of Majestic Vapor Juices to test! :b1:
VapeMail 011.JPG

Thats so cool @Rob Fisher
Let us know how it goes with the Majestic Vapor Co juices
they look very nice

I got vape mail yesterday but never had a chance to post. Here's my new juice stand. Juice Stand.jpg Juices on Stand.jpg

In case anyone is wondering what the little red squares are on the juice bottles in front, I stuck them on to mark which juices contain nicotine. Once my stock of zero nic has been completed I'll use juices with nic only. I tried going nic-free but it doesn't work for me!

Furthermore, the reason why I write the flavour on the bottles is because they are usually printed so small that it's difficult to read, especially at night and, sometimes the flavour is printed on the bottle of the bottle.

When the cupboard doors close they're not flush, so I made a flap just to prevent light coming through on to the juices.

Cupboard doors.jpg Darkness Flap.jpg

I got vape mail yesterday but never had a chance to post. Here's my new juice stand. View attachment 115108 View attachment 115109

In case anyone is wondering what the little red squares are on the juice bottles in front, I stuck them on to mark which juices contain nicotine. Once my stock of zero nic has been completed I'll use juices with nic only. I tried going nic-free but it doesn't work for me!

Furthermore, the reason why I write the flavour on the bottles is because they are usually printed so small that it's difficult to read, especially at night and, sometimes the flavour is printed on the bottle of the bottle.

When the cupboard doors close they're not flush, so I made a flap just to prevent light coming through on to the juices.

View attachment 115110 View attachment 115111
@Hooked, if I ever had any doubt about you being truly hooked on vaping, that juice stash has eliminated any possible doubts.

Regards

Hi @RenaldoRheeder - and @TheV all those concentrates that you chaps have purchased - I don’t know how you are storing them but over the passed 6 to 8 months - the best success I’ve had is to store them in a fridge in small type plastic containers rather than in a cool dark cupboard.

Just a suggestion ;););)

@Hooked, if I ever had any doubt about you being truly hooked on vaping, that juice stash has eliminated any possible doubts.

Regards
@Raindance it's going to last me a long time - that's why I want to make sure that it's stored in a dark place. It's all for a good cause - my research into my favour profile. I record everything on a spreadsheet and once I've had a few vapes with a juice I categorise it. In future, I'll buy only my favourites. I think.

@Raindance it's going to last me a long time - that's why I want to make sure that it's stored in a dark place. It's all for a good cause - my research into my favour profile. I record everything on a spreadsheet and once I've had a few vapes with a juice I categorise it. In future, I'll buy only my favourites. I think.
Please don't think me presumptuous but I like the way you think! You would do well venturing into DIY juice making!

Regards

Please don't think me presumptuous but I like the way you think! You would do well venturing into DIY juice making!

Regards
@Raindance Actually I am thinking about DIY, but only once about 75% of my stock has been used! I'm also keeping all the ones that I really don't like and can't vape and at some stage I'll see if I can kind of mix 'n match them, otherwise it's a huge waste of money!

@Rob Fisher What do you think of the Gusto? I've ordered a Gusto Mini - should be getting it next week.

@Hooked I'm not a massive fan or any of the pod systems really because they are just no match for a Skyline or BB and most of them are sealed pods with juice I'm not crazy about... the Gusto is an ok system and I'm hoping that the lemonade juice may be nice... I'm persevering with these "closed systems" out of interest sake so I can recommend them to smokers and also something to use when I fly.

But the Gusto is one of the better ones and that's why I still have it and have given away or sold most of the others.

Oh wow that's a first! Vape Mail on a Saturday! :eek: Must be busy with Xmas orders!

5 packets of Royal Wick on special! And some new flavours for my Gusto!
View attachment 115105

And the full range of Majestic Vapor Juices to test! :b1:
View attachment 115106
I tasted that pink lemonade today when I met with @Jengz to buy my new kit! It was incredible. Best flavour I've tasted in my short vapelife!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L using Tapatalk

@Hooked I'm not a massive fan or any of the pod systems really because they are just no match for a Skyline or BB and most of them are sealed pods with juice I'm not crazy about... the Gusto is an ok system and I'm hoping that the lemonade juice may be nice... I'm persevering with these "closed systems" out of interest sake so I can recommend them to smokers and also something to use when I fly.

But the Gusto is one of the better ones and that's why I still have it and have given away or sold most of the others.
@Rob Fisher I also want it for convenience - and for the high nic which I need, but only from time to time!

Back