Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Not as bad bad as a Brother Akeel with substantial facial hair forgot his coilmaster v3 kit in his hand luggage... imagine their faces when they seen that ohm reader! Detonator!

cousin Moe got in trouble for carrying a hooked tweezers... Apparently 'thinning the wicks' is a euphemism for hijacking a plane

bdf385cb423a5f2dd89471026b6c3a46.jpg

Molly doors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@shaun2707
Thanks for quitting vaping else i would not have gotten my hands on the black cap authentic Hadaly. :)
I built this one with a 0.16ohm framed staple and it tames this mech beastly mod nicely. Purrs like a kitten now. :eaea:
DSC_9316.JPG
Ps. My offer still stands once you resume vaping in 2018. :happy:

Some Epic VapeMail today Finally got my GProv Dechito, I believe it’s the 1st and only one in South Africa
97a056bdd6f3d68ca09d5e1e00225a58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It finally arrived, will test drive tomorrow morning!View attachment 115394

Ooh, the Crius 2
Nice @Room Fogger !
Please let us know how it goes after a while of playing with it

My Crius 1 was my first dual coil RTA and it has been a great pleasure. Never gave any troubles and was easy to fill with the side fill mechanism. I need to fire it up again

cousin Moe got in trouble for carrying a hooked tweezers... Apparently 'thinning the wicks' is a euphemism for hijacking a plane

I had a nail file confiscated at Hong Kong Airport. They told me I could get it back when I leave. Since I wouldn't have been leaving for at least a year, I just laughed!

Ooh, the Crius 2
Nice @Room Fogger !
Please let us know how it goes after a while of playing with it

My Crius 1 was my first dual coil RTA and it has been a great pleasure. Never gave any troubles and was easy to fill with the side fill mechanism. I need to fire it up again
Will definitely do so @Silver ,nice addition to my Nano's. Unfortunately arrived as I was about to leave, so has to wait until morning for the test drive. Had to meet up with someone to collect something to add to the vaping family, will update once it is complete.:)

Will definitely do so @Silver ,nice addition to my Nano's. Unfortunately arrived as I was about to leave, so has to wait until morning for the test drive. Had to meet up with someone to collect something to add to the vaping family, will update once it is complete.:)

Cool stuff
Hope the first vape is great
And that the juice you pick is a good one!

Back