Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@Gazzacpt Magnum soldering irons are epic. Love my one. like 4 years old already and going strong. Used to use it daily when i was still doing a lot of electronics. Now I'm too bloody lazy. But will never part with it
Yup this is my second one. The first was stolen a few years ago only got round to replacing it now. Have been using a cheapy 220v iron but the lead free solder and more delicate work requires this baby.

Thanks @Nimatek and @blujeenz for the replies. I just recently started vaping so still trying to find my feet. Would like to get the most flavor without having to burn through 30ml a day (may seem little to most people) so that is why I am looking at a single coil with the option to go to dual. Don't mind building

Ok I would not advise the crown then! This thing is worse than a drunk Irishman given free booze for 30mins!

Cubis or subtank mini is a good choice. I love my serpent but it is only for building and only single coils. Depending on build it can be very economical on juice.

The aromamizer give you an easy deck to build that you can use for both single or dual coils. Comes in 3ml and 6ml tanks.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Currently have the Subox Mini kit and quite happy with it. Maybe just put the itch on hold for now

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

View attachment 44840

Not sent but collected after work but still counts as vapemail in my books! @Lim told me my stuff arrived and i could come collect when i had time! My cuboid, cubis and crown tank! I am so happy right now!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

@Cobrali that is a serious haul...

bb69ec1183fe19a22224aeabcfc8c35e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start using the rba for it and see how it goes. The itch only gets worse sadly, I've owned way too many tanks in the last 3 months. But I love tinkering with all of them!

I would look at the aromamizer, Griffin and crius to get a dual deck. It really is a good experience and flavour is different. Use one for your ADV and the other for the spoil yourself when sitting at home.

I h
Currently have the Subox Mini kit and quite happy with it. Maybe just put the itch on hold for now

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
i have three and I love them so much!!! Just bought the crown though , haven't tried it yet but tried it on a friends .. And oh my word!! So if anything , get the crown .. The flavor is amazing !!! I tried it with the .5 coils

Once again, thanks again to the friendly folks at Vape King for the restock and the long awaited UD coil master kit. Can't wait to get cracking and stick some SS on the Rolly!

61849595721456ef5e30e9e1e985b1b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Cobrali, I am looking at a getting similar setup. Which tank would you suggest? The Cubis or the Crown? I would like to have an option of a single and dual coil setup.
Aromamizer - 60ml and 30ml tank options available, great tank. Also the subtank is a great option, as it can use stock coils and an RBA coil.

Start using the rba for it and see how it goes. The itch only gets worse sadly, I've owned way too many tanks in the last 3 months. But I love tinkering with all of them!

I would look at the aromamizer, Griffin and crius to get a dual deck. It really is a good experience and flavour is different. Use one for your ADV and the other for the spoil yourself when sitting at home.

Ok, so the Itch won. Thanks to Lindsay at Vapeclub for the assistance. Cuboid and Crown in black cos "once you go black you never go back" :wasntme:

Sorry. Pic didn't upload. Post edited.

Attachments

• 20160204_124813.jpg
    20160204_124813.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Managed to nail a few Trinity Caps that arrived in advance of the main order! There are a couple left in stock until the main order arrives... stocks limited... @Sir Vape wouldn't let me take anymore because they wanted to keep some for everyone else. :p

These are completely clear and don't have the black tip.
VapeOn4.jpg

Loaded with Paulie's Pistachio Ice Cream, Vapour Mountain XXX and Foggs Milky Way! :rock:
VapeOn5.jpg

PS: Initial stock sold. Main order arriving next week!

Last edited:
Vape mail!!! (Scale mail?) Been meaning to upgrade for a while.

Scale.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Managed to nail a few Trinity Caps that arrived in advance of the main order! There are a couple left in stock until the main order arrives... stocks limited... @Sir Vape would let me take anymore because they wanted to keep some for everyone else. :p

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/trinity-sub-x-glass

These are completely clear and don't have the black tip.
View attachment 44917

Loaded with Paulie's Pistachio Ice Cream, Vapour Mountain XXX and Foggs Milky Way! :rock:
View attachment 44918
On their site they link to the aromamizer?

Ok, so the Itch won. Thanks to Lindsay at Vapeclub for the assistance. Cuboid and Crown in black cos "once you go black you never go back" :wasntme:
Like mine that i took to work today?

f4ba18a0cfc382d2fa3574f05cb43bd8.jpg

Sorry. Pic didn't upload. Post edited.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back