Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

What a perfect setup @Andre . And now, what juice are you going to vape in this nice setup???? I hope it is something like "Smooth Famous Tobacco":aplastao:
Lol, I have not come around to Smooth Famous yet - short a few concentrates as I want to make the one with more tobacco concentrates. Will certainly mix it though. The Woodvil has been dedicated to DIY God Milk, which has become an ADV after I found out it needs around 2 months of steeping.

Marvellous @Rafique
Please let us know how she goes after youve had some time to get acquainted

Marvellous @Rafique
Please let us know how she goes after youve had some time to get acquainted

Will do @Silver, wish I got a different colour drip tip though.

So far vape is good, using the 0.5 ohm coil and I enjoy the vape around 60w which is high for me but works well around there

China mail

Pretty impressive as some of the items arrived in under 30 days and all codes checked out with manufacturers

efd64f97a2edc1f9c08aa0d3b4647d8b.jpg

c61a34332100f9e397aadefdd82b3189.jpg

To add to it all a late arrival out of the us

e3d9139408db0b06a39bb369a94d5f66.jpg

d959e5b96c7f4eecefc3c82bd92b4ed0.jpg

0a760b571f8959642eb2ae24c579c228.jpg

52e24b8d4936ecb648b83f47d5d2eff7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Received in spotless condition thank you @Rafique ! Put it on the wifes Tarot nano to swing her to use an rta instead of breezing through euc coils!
20170428_145945.jpg

So, finally got what I was wanting from the start. A Ratbald DNA 60w BB. Insider and Doggy RBA to try out as well.

IMG_1787.JPG

Will do, but still awaiting the the 510 adaptor, but will try it with the rba in boro tank for the first try.

In search of the perfect rdta for me led me to cloud lounge vapery... they suggested the vgod pro rdta which I immediately said no after mine was gorged...except this is the v2 (RII second release)

Get home wick it up and fill her up... guess what no leaking due to too small fill port. Someone actually fixed a problem...WOW

I'm in rdta heaven and this juice... since I started vaping I have been missing a cigar- no more, this juice is spot on!!

IMG_1007.JPG

Some VapeMail that arrived yesterday. Thanks to @KZOR for making me open it while he was visiting and having coffee o_O

First, 2 more Hadaly's! @Sir Vape is out of stock, so, just ordered direct from Psyclone via MYUS. You can never have enough Hadaly's!

2017-04-29 08.56.22.jpg

2 Clear Acrylic caps as well ...

2017-04-29 08.56.57.jpg

Some bigger atty stands. SO much nicer than the little ones available locally ...

2017-04-29 08.54.32.jpg
2017-04-29 08.55.16.jpg

Expecting to hear your opinion on this RTA
Hi @daniel craig I know it's a bit late but I just got this one and not a lot of threads on it. I must say it is definitely lived up to the hype for me I was looking for a good flavor RTA and the Skyline is so hard to get. I ordered the Shorty Kit and series deck and the whole thing ran me about 100 bucks and well spent at that.Flavor is excellent and clouds for days. I must say I'm happy to be "in the family".

Hi @daniel craig I know it's a bit late but I just got this one and not a lot of threads on it. I must say it is definitely lived up to the hype for me I was looking for a good flavor RTA and the Skyline is so hard to get. I ordered the Shorty Kit and series deck and the whole thing ran me about 100 bucks and well spent at that.Flavor is excellent and clouds for days. I must say I'm happy to be "in the family".
I've seen it trend in the US. Lots of people love that RTA and swear by it. It's no surprise that you love it as well.

Woohoo!

Nothing like working a public holiday, but coming into the office and finding stuff was delivered while I was away!

20170501_072802.jpg

A home for one of my Subtanks, some icy high-nic juice to taste, as well as a few others I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name or not to try!

And lastly something for @Schnappie ! A huge thanks to @BumbleBee and @Rincewind , love doing business with The Vape Guy! :h:

Woohoo!

Nothing like working a public holiday, but coming into the office and finding stuff was delivered while I was away!

View attachment 93187

A home for one of my Subtanks, some icy high-nic juice to taste, as well as a few others I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name or not to try!

And lastly something for @Schnappie ! A huge thanks to @BumbleBee and @Rincewind , love doing business with The Vape Guy! :h:
Only a pleasure @Stosta, and if you weren't lounging around on the beach you'd have had it on Friday already ;)

Enjoy 8--)

Back