Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Ye im real excited! And its my first mod! Now im just waiting for the russian and ill be set!

Unwrapped zee toys...

IMG_20140617_073030.jpg

IMG_20140617_073115.jpg

She's finally here :)

Compliments of vape mob.

My first non twisp device.

y3ezuvyj.jpg

enupasat.jpg

ehe5ydyv.jpg

Loaded up with VK cola and ready to vape. :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It is. I happened to see one in person before and said the same thing. The pics make it look huge even for a mini. But its really not big at all. Just waiting for my batteries to charge up!

It is. I happened to see one in person before and said the same thing. The pics make it look huge even for a mini. But its really not big at all. Just waiting for my batteries to charge up!

I picked up batteries at the meet and made sure they were fully charged for today :p

U gonna run it in 18350 or 18500 mode?

I bought both 18350 and 18500 so im flexible :p lol

Was gonna first go for 18350 since I thought it would be more practical but even in 18500 mode its quite perfect in the hand. So gonna start with 18500.

Really impressed with the build!

Dude, she Vape's like a beast :D

2014-06-17 20.46.37.jpg

2014-06-17 20.46.42.jpg

Mobmail!

Hades, 2x 26650 Efests, tons of Ekowoolies, Needle tips bottles, Efest Luc (EPIC CHARGER!) and some drip tips.

Thanks Vape Mob!

Now, where is that Frenilla to taste on the that awesome little machine?

The damn post office was closed by the time I got home :(

It would have been heaven if I had managed to put some frenilla in!

If he had tried a Reo, he would have stuck with it.

Once you go Reo...

I don't know about that mate. This thing is pretty damn bomb if you ask me.
There's a snag though. It needs an 18650 tube. It's great with the 18490 if I'm at at my Kayfun wattage around 17W. When I slap that Quasar on with dual coils at 0.5 at 30W it sucks the charge out of it quicker than you could imagine. I'm not generally a dripper, but this thing is a neat party trick. Chucks clouds.

I actually did an intentional messy dual coil build tonight, not paying too much attention on target resistance and the power regulation completely by passes all the nitty gritty things I would pay attention to under normal circumstances. 28g lights up instantly, burning evenly. Let's not go and compare apples to pears as the functionality of the two devices are light years apart. I just think the ZNA is more suited to my various styles of vaping and the fact that I can now only use one mod to accommodate for all of them is pretty cool. Then there's also the fact that... I AM THE ONE. :clap:

Morpheus-Red-or-Blue-Pill-the-matrix-430x370-300x257.jpg

Oh crap... navigating to their website of course reveals...

The one I want:

DSCN1395_large.jpeg

SOLD OUT

The one I can deal with, that has no lines...

DSCN2784_large.JPG

IN STOCK (But of course it wasn't when I ordered)

Back