Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Haven't gotten vape mail in quite a while.

This one from The Vape Guy - @BumbleBee !

f750c19a66050bd80891ee0b4fbacb41.jpg

That Fumytech Rose MTL tank

Then some evods that bumblebee threw in for me.

An istick20 and istick40. Another istick20 not in the pic. Thank heavens I am safe now if my trusty istick20 packs up

The bubble glass to make the Skyline take more juice.

Gifts from @Hooked - via @BumbleBee - Machete and Majestic Creme !!!! Thank you @Hooked - I appreciate it.

And a bottle of ice queen from @BumbleBee which he threw in as well.

Thanks @BumbleBee - so much excitement and I can't wait to try out the Rose when I get a chance!!

An istick20 and istick40. Another istick20 not in the pic. Thank heavens I am safe now if my trusty istick20 packs up

Gifts from @Hooked - via @BumbleBee - Machete and Majestic Creme !!!! Thank you @Hooked - I appreciate it.

Thanks @BumbleBee - so much excitement and I can't wait to try out the Rose when I get a chance!!
Looking forward to hearing your impressions on the Rose @Silver ! Know you have plenty of time on your hands and @Christos might even be kind enough to get the thread up and running for you! :-D

My pleasure @Silver - enjoy!

Got a new toy to try some MTL vaping. Siren 2.IMG_20180627_095644.jpg
I forgot to dial the watts down on the first try. Still looking for my throat that took off running yesterday.

I like it now that I've got the Siren dialled in. :)

@Rob Fisher Now I could do with some of that! Did you buy them in SA and if so, from where?

EDIT: Sorry. just seen that you bought them in Jhb, but from which vendor? I googled "Dala eliquid" and this is what I found. Made sense too until I came to the end where it says Missing eliquid!

View attachment 136668

Hi .This is the link for the Dala e liquid , you can purchase online at vapeking.co.za

:aaaaa:Early morning vapemail:aaaaa:Thank you @Richio it got here frikking fast. And now I am going to give Rodeo a go and a big thank you to @Andre for all the help you my friend are awesome:campeon:20180628_093832.jpg

Finally my SVB mod is here. The purple haze rat with the iconic Nigel button. Such a awesome little mod.

Oh and of course some one shots from just add Nic.

641EC7B8-7DE5-4D1B-AC18-9DB8E5AC935A.jpeg

C6A1ADDA-277C-490C-8205-10C12AFDC381.jpeg

6616A901-4208-44AF-BFE0-8986E1C63D3F.jpeg

Back