Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Damn can't believe I didn;t get a cap , suppose you have to buy something :p .....

JK @BumbleBee :) was great meeting and chatting with you , hope the feet has recovered .....
@BumbleBee felt sorry for my balding head (or he couldn't stand looking at it any longer) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also got a cap. Must be the bald thing. Sorry @Daniel. But we need it more.

My boy wanted to wear it to school today. But I don't think nursery school kids is the correct target market.

A special thanks to @BumbleBee for my cap, think it was to hide my weirdo, i mean hairdo. It allready has its special place on my hat rack. Going to be epic to walk into some vape shops with that on my head. Thanks again for that. :D

Saved the best for last received this from @Rude Rudi epic having a chat with you and well done on the juice line and good luck with the venture always great wen someone goes professional. Delicious juice btw.IMG_20180827_205703.jpg
Second gift from the legend himself @BATMAN:
Thank you for the gift man really appreciate it and it's a tasty juice.
IMG_20180825_165557.jpgLast gift from @Steyn777 thank you for the flavours cant wait to start playing with fa 7 leaves and fa cuban supreme awesome meeting you and hope we can do the same soon guys.
IMG_20180827_205742.jpg

Tried to get some at VapeCon. Everyone told me they sold out on Saturday.;(

Hi there. The following guys should have stock, not sure who is the closest to you but below list.
Crafted coils,Capital Vapes, J&J’s emporium, Vapeique, Vapers corner, Vape Express, Sir Vape, Voodoo Vapour, Vape Monarch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked this juice so much that I had to buy another! Thanks for extending the Vape Cartel VapeCon specials @kierand
26a79d827aedab0d710cbf569b7858bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Hi there. The following guys should have stock, not sure who is the closest to you but below list.
Crafted coils,Capital Vapes, J&J’s emporium, Vapeique, Vapers corner, Vape Express, Sir Vape, Voodoo Vapour, Vape Monarch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info, will definitely check it out :campeon:

Back