Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My first vapemail in a while! A new screen for my beloved Lost vape Epetite that stopped working without any clear reason and some "Best Choise" cotton that allegedly cones from France s'il vous plait! At least now I'm back up to enough cotton stock for 5 years
20200604_142451.jpg

My first vapemail in a while! A new screen for my beloved Lost vape Epetite that stopped working without any clear reason and some "Best Choise" cotton that allegedly cones from France s'il vous plait! At least now I'm back up to enough cotton stock for 5 years
View attachment 197690
That cotton looks interesting! How much and how many laces in a pack?
Let me know how it vapes, please?

That cotton looks interesting! How much and how many laces in a pack?
Let me know how it vapes, please?
I bought it from Vape Den yesterday. There's no indication on the number of laces but I assume it would be 20. I still have to test the Royal Wick cotton to test among others so by the time I get to open the packet, vaping would probably be a thing of the past!:-D I'll try one this weekend and report back ;)

@CJB85 I might have missed it but has that $330 parcel from Fast Tech arrived yet?
My last Fasttech arrived this week. It didn't change on tracking for 10 weeks and i'm in the UK where delivery is usually quick. from ordering to receiving it took 14 weeks three days luckily the order was only for $8 so i could order and forget, it turns up whenever and if not, not a great loss but if it was for $330 i would be having kittens!

My last Fasttech arrived this week. It didn't change on tracking for 10 weeks and i'm in the UK where delivery is usually quick. from ordering to receiving it took 14 weeks three days luckily the order was only for $8 so i could order and forget, it turns up whenever and if not, not a great loss but if it was for $330 i would be having kittens!
What kind of kittens? :D

Any advise on which local [SA] vape shops deliveries are up to speed , want to get new batt's and a vapresso pod, plus goodies , don't want to wait till next week for delivery .
Hi @ARYANTO, i have had nothing but great experiences with VapeKing now.

After almost freaking out the first time around, mind you... But have a chat to Danie at VapeKing, an amazingly helpful, and quick bloke:campeon:

Have to give a huge shout-out to Blck Vapour for making things work during lockdown.
I ordered 4L of VG, 2L of PG and 28 concentrates yesterday morning at 09:30... Package arrived on the same day at around 16:00.
I will second that, notion, I am in Cape Town, and I placed my order on the Saturday night late, package arrived the Wednesday early afternoon! Great service!!!

Nice haul, and exactly the 28/40 MTL Clapton that I want to try, please give feedback once you use it. :) Ordered via snail just before lockdown, heaven knows where it is at this stage though. Maybe I’ll find some locally later, or once some funding comes in I can order again:(
I will definitely let you know, I will play around with all the different MTL wire I have now and do a little comparison write up. I have had pretty good experiences with Coilology wire in general, so I expect they should be pretty decent.

Back