LOL! I see he made a proper appearance, full frontal:-D. He can be your mascot for the channel. Nice review and gear by the way!

Much better, Marcio, the switch to landscape orientation alone changes the initial impression from "random filming on a smart phone" to "professional review". I love the cat, I think you should put her in all the reviews. That is an original touch, I can't think of another reviewer whose cat features regularly. Dean the Vaping Biker's dog sometimes makes an appearance but not often enough to call it a feature of his reviews.

If I can offer a compliment to offset the criticism of last time, you have a talent for organising your thoughts and talking coherently. It drives me crazy when reviewers like Daniel can't even put one sentence together without three or four edits. You can speak for relatively long stretches without fluffing and running dry. It's an important skill for a reviewer. You do have umms and aahs in there but those will improve as you get into it. The close-ups also improve things dramatically and even more so once you get the editing software to slot them in at the appropriate points.

One thing I'm still missing is a section on who this particular device is aimed at. Would it be a good choice for a newbie who wants to try dripping, is it for veteran rebuilders only, etc.

I think that's a brilliant idea in regards to my 2 mascots :)
I think in my next review they will get a proper introduction :)

Review 3 is now live...
And i take a look at the Petri V2 RDA clone.
Was disappointed on this one.

Vape on...

Very nice review. Have been sold two clones in the past and do not have anything good to say about either.
Strange how the quality has such an effect on the flavour.
Keep it up m8.

For sure brother, besides the desighn of the petri i think the secret with the petri is also in that gold plated deck. It must pocess less impurities by being gold plated and thats why you get just pure good flavour

Interesting and thorough review, Marcio, thanks. I like how you swap parts between the original and the clone. My impression from watching reviews of clones is that they are generally quite good. I only have one clone, my Velocity Mini by Tobeco (R199 from Vaper's Corner), and it's really good. The tolerances are excellent and, if anything, I'd say its top cap slides off and on better than either my Avo 24 or Limitless Plus. :eek:

With clones, it seems to be about the manufacturer. Cigreen started out as a clone manufacturer yet their own designs (Gear and Virus) are apparently two of the best-machined drippers on the market. As you mention, several Petri clones are available. It's good that you warn people against buying this one. What I'm missing in the video is a means of identifying it. OK, I know not to buy this one if I'm looking for a Petri clone. But which clone is it? It can be notoriously difficult to find out who manufactures a clone. But then, even something like "It's the clone that Fasttech are selling for $7.58 and has the product code ABC123" will help your viewers in knowing which clone to avoid.

Interesting and thorough review, Marcio, thanks. I like how you swap parts between the original and the clone. My impression from watching reviews of clones is that they are generally quite good. I only have one clone, my Velocity Mini by Tobeco (R199 from Vaper's Corner), and it's really good. The tolerances are excellent and, if anything, I'd say its top cap slides off and on better than either my Avo 24 or Limitless Plus. :eek:

With clones, it seems to be about the manufacturer. Cigreen started out as a clone manufacturer yet their own designs (Gear and Virus) are apparently two of the best-machined drippers on the market. As you mention, several Petri clones are available. It's good that you warn people against buying this one. What I'm missing in the video is a means of identifying it. OK, I know not to buy this one if I'm looking for a Petri clone. But which clone is it? It can be notoriously difficult to find out who manufactures a clone. But then, even something like "It's the clone that Fasttech are selling for $7.58 and has the product code ABC123" will help your viewers in knowing which clone to avoid.

Thanks for the feedback brother.
Still practicing my aaammms too :)

There are so many clones on fasttech he had no idea which clone he bought, on fasttech they not labbeled by manufacurer or code so it was difficult to point out which one he bought. I know he paid just over $9 for it though and thats about it :-D

Good job @Clouds4Days! My first try at a Petri Clone was also a complete waste... you at least got to vape on yours... with my first the one post fell out while building on it. My second one was pretty good all round... but it was enough for me to wanna go out and buy an authentic! :p

Good job @Clouds4Days! My first try at a Petri Clone was also a complete waste... you at least got to vape on yours... with my first the one post fell out while building on it. My second one was pretty good all round... but it was enough for me to wanna go out and buy an authentic! :p

Thanks uncle @Rob Fisher :)
I dont think buying a clone overseas is worth the trouble unless its from a reputable manufaturer like tabeco,sjmy etc..., if i would have to buy a clone i would rather buy from a local dealer so atlest you can go back if its crap.

But this one really put me off clones, and im waiting on a ol16 now from fasttech, i dont have high hopes for it after that review.
But lets see.

Review 4 is now live...

My best work yet ...
(There is some bad language in the beginning of this video but nothing too heavy)
Comedy spoof of djlsb vapes, vape talk and quick look at Therion bf.

Last edited:
Dude, that sounds like your Inspector Clouseau spoof, lol. Love those kitties!

Hahaha thanks. They are awesome and atleast i gave them a propper introduction this time :)

Last edited:
Nice vids so far, bonus points for a non dub-step or derivative intro track.

If yous enjoy my reviews dont forget to subscribe peeps...

Remeber im doing it for the love of vaping and for yous my peeps so the more followers i have the more rewarding each review is.
:)

Review 5 is now live peeps...

Take a look at the Mage RTA and at e-cig all day vapes - Tropical Parfeit.
@YeOldeOke

Nice review. I like the Mage and have also had leak issues initially, the bunny ears wicking method does sort it out most of the time. My main con with the tank is the crappy allen key and those grub screws. Thanks for the review!

Nice review. I like the Mage and have also had leak issues initially, the bunny ears wicking method does sort it out most of the time. My main con with the tank is the crappy allen key and those grub screws. Thanks for the review!

Thanks @Pixstar much apreciated.

So far i havent had any issues with the grub screws but ive only built on her once. My coils Generally last long just a dry burn and they good to go, wicking i do once a week.

Back