I will from now on be updating my original OP with all my videos in order that way one can easily go back and watch a review instead of having to scroll through pages of chat.

Hope this helps yous peeps.
Vape on...

I really like the led display really unique especially after each vape you get a little led show , awesome touch.

What up peeps...

I have created a U Tube channel and will be uploading reviews and overviews on everything and anything vape...

First upload is a intro about myself.
Please feel free to give me constructive criticism and what you thought and think of each of my videos.

If you like my work please subscribe.
Thanks peeps.
Vape on...

Introduction of myself:

Review 1 Geekvape Acocado 24:

Review 2 Authentic Petri RDA V2:

Review 3 Clone Petri RDA V2:

Review 4 Therion BF, Comedy spoof & Vape Talk:

Review 5 Mage RTA & E-Cig Tropical Parfeit e juice:

Review 6 Praxis Vapors/CigGo Banshee:

Good show.Nice mod,cool screen!

Awesome review:):). The mod looks real sexy. Simplicity at its best. LEDs after the vape is a unique touch.

Thanks brother much apreciated. Its so simple and user friendly and looks and feels like a R2000 mod, but it's only R1150.00 which for me is priced beautifully.

Versus SM25/22 is the Sapor better or not?.

Versus SM25/22 is the Sapor better or not?.

Hi bud.
I have yet to try the SM25 but vs the 22 the sapor kicks it in the goons and then some.

SM22 is good with fruity and menthol vapes but doesnt win with deserts or bakery. the Sapor is good all round no matter what juice you throw at it :)

@Clouds4Days ......... nice review m8.
If you think the RTA from Sapor is good then you have to try the 25mm RDA. :)
I only use the dotmod, goon purchased from @Throat Punch and Sapor RDA's currently in my rotations.
What camera are you using b.t.w. ?

Nice bud. I will have to try get my grubby hands on one of those RDA's .
As for equipment used (PM Sent) ;)

Hi peeps review 8 is now live , Been a while since the last one no fancy intro but enjoy.

I take a look at the SMOK AL85 , what a trooper this Mod is.

Please excuse the zoom quality i been haveing issues constantly.
Also a reason i haven't done a video in a while.

Got my new HD web cam and mic in December then my PC bombed out.

Eventually got it sorted in Jan had to re-install all my programs and a month later PC bombed out on me again.

Now ive installed everything but the video and sound are out of sync so trying to sort that out.
Missions i tell you...

Review 9 of the new locally produced Zister ZIG18 RTA is now up... Specs and where to get your hands on one can be found in the description.
Cheers peeps.

@Cloud4Days - thanks mate. Very informative. I'll make sure that Alex gets a link to it.

Just a quickie: what is the size of the hole in the glass chimney?

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@Cloud4Days - thanks mate. Very informative. I'll make sure that Alex gets a link to it.

Just a quickie: what is the size of the hole in the glass chimney?

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Im going in to work this morning, will measure it with a vernier caliper for you brother. But looking by eye its around 8mm (will confirm).

Here is a quick video i had posted in another thread a while back.
Thought i should also leave it here on my thread.

How to get rid of a fresh wicks cotton taste.

Lakker review my bru! Keep 'em coming , we should do a collab :)

Back