Lakker review my bru! Keep 'em coming , we should do a collab :)

Thanks brother.
Sounds like a plan, we will talk in December the wifes gonna be working and i will be off so will have some free days.

And what is the size of the wick hole in the inside tube?

Thanks for the review, it is informative and a pleasure to watch.

Regards

Hi brother

So the size of the holes in the glass chamber where you wick goes through is 3.5mm

The coil at the moment is a 2 or 2.5mm I.D

Hi brother

So the size of the holes in the glass chamber where you wick goes through is 3.5mm

The coil at the moment is a 2 or 2.5mm I.D
Thanks C4D, seems that a 3mm coil would probably be the lowest to go. One could possibly double back the wick or part thereof to fill the hole a bit more as well.

Regards

Thanks C4D, seems that a 3mm coil would probably be the lowest to go. One could possibly double back the wick or part thereof to fill the hole a bit more as well.

Regards

Agree im waiting on some 26G SS 316 round wire and want to do a 3mm coil and see if it sorts out the leak.

You right maybe after pulling the cotton through if one tries and press some cotton back into the glass chimney wick holes it might/should work too.

What i would like to know if anyone else that has this tank has tried using the pre built coil , and if they too are experiencing the same issue.

Hi C4D,

I really appreciate the feedback. I think you did a great job at reviewing the Zig.

As for the leaking issue there are two things to consider, you are correct with the size of the coil being a factor, the I.D of the initial coil is 2.5mm. If you were to up that there should be no problem. The other thing to consider is that the opening/closing of the top cap can have a syringe like effect, where once it closes juice gets squirted onto the wick in the chimney, this is most noticeable after the wick has already been wetted, if this is the case I suggest just blowing into the atty to clear excessive juice and vape away till the tank is empty.

I will be taking all feedback into consideration with future releases and your input is very helpful.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions

Thanks again,
Alex

Hi C4D,

I really appreciate the feedback. I think you did a great job at reviewing the Zig.

As for the leaking issue there are two things to consider, you are correct with the size of the coil being a factor, the I.D of the initial coil is 2.5mm. If you were to up that there should be no problem. The other thing to consider is that the opening/closing of the top cap can have a syringe like effect, where once it closes juice gets squirted onto the wick in the chimney, this is most noticeable after the wick has already been wetted, if this is the case I suggest just blowing into the atty to clear excessive juice and vape away till the tank is empty.

I will be taking all feedback into consideration with future releases and your input is very helpful.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions

Thanks again,
Alex

Thank you, i hope i did your amazing atty justice Alex.

I honestly must admit i feel really proud vaping on your Atty knowing its home grown, and yous did a great job overall from atty to packaging.
Its top class.

A quick question what material is the atty made from Alex ?

Thank you, i hope i did your amazing atty justice Alex.

I honestly must admit i feel really proud vaping on your Atty knowing its home grown, and yous did a great job overall from atty to packaging.
Its top class.

A quick question what material is the atty made from Alex ?

The main body and top cap is aluminium, the two posts and the thread are stainless steel. I use aluminium for its thermal properties, its also easy to machine. Wherever there is thread stainless is used for the strength.

You're the first to review so I'm really glad you like it, its honest and concise so thats all I can ask for. I hope to keep up the good feedback :)

Great review @Clouds4Days, informative and well done
I like how you say its good for MTL tobaccoes :D

The main body and top cap is aluminium, the two posts and the thread are stainless steel. I use aluminium for its thermal properties, its also easy to machine. Wherever there is thread stainless is used for the strength.

You're the first to review so I'm really glad you like it, its honest and concise so thats all I can ask for. I hope to keep up the good feedback :)

Thanks my brother. Wish you all the success now and in the future.
It is a great product yous have there.

Thank you @Silver , im loving my black cigar inside this atty.
I have dedicated this atty as my new tobacco atty , the merlin mini is not happy as its now become a backup atty :-D

That is great and i know exactly what you mean about dedicating a device to a tobacco MTL ;-)

I like how you made the airflow tight. Looked quite tight on the video. And I can only imagine its quite a rich flavour with those wicks saturated in the juice. Rdta ' ish...

That is great and i know exactly what you mean about dedicating a device to a tobacco MTL ;-)

I like how you made the airflow tight. Looked quite tight on the video. And I can only imagine its quite a rich flavour with those wicks saturated in the juice. Rdta ' ish...

Correct it is quite rich in flavour and why i didnt like my fruits in it too much, was very intense.
For me the perfect MTL Tobacco atty.

But this is all my personal preference, others maybe enjoy intense vape with there juice.

Latest instalment is up and its on a beutiful Mod that is crafted really well, im talking about non other than the Doubel Barrel V2.1 by Squid Industries.

Review 10 Doubel Barrel V2.1 by Squid Industries

Back