Calling all DIY'ers

I'm sure it will and once the stock levels are up it will be easier I guess because you only then replenishing what you need.
Will have about 52 concentrates once I order everything so should have enough for a long time

And keep in mind you might not like all the recipes you make at first, so you might want more ingredients for different recipes.

But ya, when you get to just replenishing, then its all good.

Been tempted to try DIY but I don't go through a lot of juice and I've always worried that if I went DIY my concentrates would go off. Some say they only last a couple of months. Gosh 52 concentrates would take me 10 years to finish.

Been tempted to try DIY but I don't go through a lot of juice and I've always worried that if I went DIY my concentrates would go off. Some say they only last a couple of months. Gosh 52 concentrates would take me 10 years to finish.

When I started vaping I went through 4x30ml's a month and was happy.I then got into coil building and sub ohm vaping thinking I was going down in nic strength but didn't realise I would be going up in juice.All of a sudden I'm running through about 400ml's of juice a month so that's one of the reasons I'm going DIY

When I started vaping I went through 4x30ml's a month and was happy.I then got into coil building and sub ohm vaping thinking I was going down in nic strength but didn't realise I would be going up in juice.All of a sudden I'm running through about 400ml's of juice a month so that's one of the reasons I'm going DIY
Yip, that is why the vendors are more and more just stocking 6 mg max - to get us to buy more juice:D. But they are only driving us to DIY and loss of market for them:p.

Howsit people's of the cloud...

So I am still fairly noobish as I have been vaping for about 2 months only now...have decided to try my hand at dit and have the following concentrates on hand

TFA ripe banana
TFA ripe strawberry
TFA vanilla custard
TFA sweet cream
TFA bavaria cream
TFA hazelnut praline
TFA caramel original
Cap vanilla bean ice cream
Cap waffle

So far a mixed up a batch of caramel custard that is steeping and made a modification to the mustard milk recipe I saw posted here for a bastard milk (strawberry replaced with ripe banana)

Looking for ideas on what else I can mix up...

Here's one for @rogue zombie because I haven't been around for so long.... It's a good mix ;)

Donut De Leche
CAP Glazed Donut 4%
TFA Dulche De Leche 2%
TFA Cookie 2%
FA Vanilla Bourbon 3%
TFA Bav Cream DX 2%
CAP Vanilla Custard 3%
10% Ethyl Maltol 0.5%
60/40 Mix
7 Day Steep (14 Days Preferable) - Not a shake and vape!

Here's one for @rogue zombie because I haven't been around for so long.... It's a good mix ;)

Donut De Leche
CAP Glazed Donut 4%
TFA Dulche De Leche 2%
TFA Cookie 2%
FA Vanilla Bourbon 3%
TFA Bav Cream DX 2%
CAP Vanilla Custard 3%
10% Ethyl Maltol 0.5%
60/40 Mix
7 Day Steep (14 Days Preferable) - Not a shake and vape!

Ah bud thank you, that sounds awesome!
We missed you and your recipes. Theyre always good :)

Is that V1 or V2 CAP Custard?

Howsit people's of the cloud...

So I am still fairly noobish as I have been vaping for about 2 months only now...have decided to try my hand at dit and have the following concentrates on hand

TFA ripe banana
TFA ripe strawberry
TFA vanilla custard
TFA sweet cream
TFA bavaria cream
TFA hazelnut praline
TFA caramel original
Cap vanilla bean ice cream
Cap waffle

So far a mixed up a batch of caramel custard that is steeping and made a modification to the mustard milk recipe I saw posted here for a bastard milk (strawberry replaced with ripe banana)

Looking for ideas on what else I can mix up...
Ah bud thank you, that sounds awesome!
We missed you and your recipes. Theyre always good :)

Is that V1 or V2 CAP Custard?

That is V1 (the good one) :D

How about a banana Cheesecake? :p

TFA Banana Foster 2% (could be bumped up to 3%)
TFA Banana Cream 1
TFA Sweet Cream 3%
TFA Bav Cream 3%
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 2%
TFA Cheesecake 1% (no more than this.... otherwise it smells of old socks)
FW Pie Crust 2%
Sucralose 1% (if you want it)
70/30 vg/pg
1 week steep

I'm still waiting to get my hands on CAP New York Cheesecake, as apparently it's the best cheesecake around... I will update this when I have it.

How about a banana Cheesecake?
TFA Banana Foster 2% (could be bumped up to 3%)
TFA Banana Cream 1
TFA Sweet Cream 3%
TFA Bav Cream 3%
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 2%
TFA Cheesecake 1% (no more than this.... otherwise it smells of old socks)
FW Pie Crust 2%
Sucralose 1% (if you want it)
70/30 vg/pg
1 week steep

I'm still waiting to get my hands on CAP New York Cheesecake, as apparently it's the best cheesecake around... I will update this when I have it.
Yip, NY cheesecake is legendary stuff, apparently.

I've tasted a friends' Which he just adds a bit of Bilberry to, and it's stunning

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yip, NY cheesecake is legendary stuff, apparently.

I've tasted a friends' Which he just adds a bit of Bilberry to, and it's stunning

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah NY is the way to go, just landed 64oz for myself .. muahaha

1 last one for now... A simple but delicious mix!

FA Fuji Apple 3%
FA Forest Fruit Mix 2%
TFA Greek Yoghurt 3%
CAP Creamy Yoghurt 3%
10 Ethyl Maltol 1%
*Optional - Koolada 0.5%

Yeah NY is the way to go, just landed 64oz for myself .. muahaha
Yeah, I'm looking for something to make a nice Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake, I need a good base to build off, but haven't had any luck until I heard about the CAP NY Cheese Cake.

Yeah, I'm looking for something to make a nice Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake, I need a good base to build off, but haven't had any luck until I heard about the CAP NY Cheese Cake.

I have a feeling FA Nonna's Cake & some NYCC might be the ticket.

Do all these recipes need to steep or can the bottle be shaken of steeping is required for how long and are these all 0 nic

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Do all these recipes need to steep or can the bottle be shaken of steeping is required for how long and are these all 0 nic

Lol, Most recipes require a steep. I'd say a week at least, 2 weeks to be safe. Shake and Vape is okay, but you'll never get the full potential out of a juice that way.

As for nic content, that's up to you to decide... We're just putting up flavour percentages and suggested pg/vg ratio's for the mix, you can edit/tweak/remove to your hearts desire!

Not to sound nasty, but perhaps check out some beginners mixing video's or read up about the basics a bit more, info on these sorts of basic questions is readily available through the power of google.

Also, for n00b mixer, I'd suggest shying away from such complex mixes straight right off the bat. Do single flavours first to get an understanding of the solo flavour before combining them. I know it sounds silly, and it's a tedious task, but it'll help you up your mixing game a cr@p load!

Lol, Most recipes require a steep. I'd say a week at least, 2 weeks to be safe. Shake and Vape is okay, but you'll never get the full potential out of a juice that way.

As for nic content, that's up to you to decide... We're just putting up flavour percentages and suggested pg/vg ratio's for the mix, you can edit/tweak/remove to your hearts desire!

Not to sound nasty, but perhaps check out some beginners mixing video's or read up about the basics a bit more, info on these sorts of basic questions is readily available through the power of google.

Also, for n00b mixer, I'd suggest shying away from such complex mixes straight right off the bat. Do single flavours first to get an understanding of the solo flavour before combining them. I know it sounds silly, and it's a tedious task, but it'll help you up your mixing game a cr@p load!
Makes sense thanks being lazy that's all lol

Haha, glad to be here, Mine is very simply, 30%pg,60%vg, 3% mint, 7% mango, I like fruit taste very much

lol @Ripstorm maybe @Pindyman was originally from JHB :) - We gonna go get some whey boet, then we gonna pump that iron - we gonna pump it hard. On Friday we gonna rock our tank tops and goto Niki Beach and check out the chicks.

Back