Calling all DIY'ers

Trying to find something that tastes similar to twisp tobaco, i dont do tobaco flavours so no idea where to start

Hangsen & Dekang tobaccos are the way to go, hard to find locally though.

Trying to get a mate off twisp juices, any recipes that similar to twisp tobaco?
Been working on some tobaccos, RY4 and NET will let you know how it turns out... I am VERY taken by tobaccos right now. In the mean time I am mostly vaping ELP Special Reserve and Cowboys Apple Pie... and my last Blackbird... some phenomenal tobaccos to take inspiration from.

Trying to find something that tastes similar to twisp tobaco, i dont do tobaco flavours so no idea where to start
Shit maybe try some ashybac from MMM or VM4 from vapour mountain

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hangsen & Dekang tobaccos are the way to go, hard to find locally though.
Vape Shop. Was my first ever juice. Hangsen Queen TB. It was so bad that I thought Ectoplasma (which was the next juice I got) was phenomenal. I will try it again maybe it was my noobness.

Vape Shop. Was my first ever juice. Hangsen Queen TB. It was so bad that I thought Ectoplasma (which was the next juice I got) was phenomenal. I will try it again maybe it was my noobness.

I'm talking about the concentrates, some of which are really quite good.

74bfc328c7aab54da7d746b98c5756d4.jpg
06e8f2ecc4b3c2d876a7c36028f464d2.jpg

These seem like some decent tobacco recipes

These seem like some decent tobacco recipes

Those look cool, but remember ry4 isn't really anything like a "real" tobacco - much sweeter with a lot of caramel.

Those look cool, but remember ry4 isn't really anything like a "real" tobacco - much sweeter with a lot of caramel.
Very true what about the Cuban and Turkish tobacco from TFA etc

Really? I will for sure be on the lookout for those. Didnt know they made concentrates.

Anyhow I will give the juices a whirl again like I said it was my first ever juice... Bit of a change from smoke.

Try messing around with FA Virginia, FA Perique black and FA Storm. Experiment with blending them. Use at around 3%.

Really? I will for sure be on the lookout for those. Didnt know they made concentrates.

Anyhow I will give the juices a whirl again like I said it was my first ever juice... Bit of a change from smoke.

Not really a fan of dekang / hangsen pre-mixed juices, but the actual flavourings are quite decent - I was mainly responding to @Sickboy77 regarding twisp because I'm fairly certain twisp are using hangsen/dekang flavourings.

Very true what about the Cuban and Turkish tobacco from TFA etc

Yeah those are worth playing around with, also TFA Mild Black and some of the FA offerings that @Effjh mentioned, although personally I don't like the FA tobaccos I've tried.

I want to diy aome for a mate, he just had a baby and in a tight spot cash wise. Twisp juice @ R180 per 20ml is just nuts!!! Wanna help him out

Has anyone here made a clone of any of the Tark's Special Reserve tobacco juices?
Just tasted Van Gogh for the first time, and I'm in love!

Has anyone here made a clone of any of the Tark's Special Reserve tobacco juices?
Just tasted Van Gogh for the first time, and I'm in love!
Is it a local juice or imported?

Need some help with ratios from the guru's. I want to mic TFA 555 (main flavor) with FA Dark Vapure and FA Black Smoke. Stuck on percentages. Want to mix at 50/50 and run around 0.8ohm MTL single coil at 12mg nic.

Need some help with ratios from the guru's. I want to mic TFA 555 (main flavor) with FA Dark Vapure and FA Black Smoke. Stuck on percentages. Want to mix at 50/50 and run around 0.8ohm MTL single coil at 12mg nic.
I certainly am no guru, but from HIC's notes (saw them somewhere on the forum too) Black Fire (presume that is the same as Black Smoke) basically adds smokiness to the exhale without any tobacco notes. He says to add in small steps, 0.25 % at a time. He calls Dark Vapure, bold and harsh and is too intense for him at 0.5 %, both standalone or in recipes. So, add not too much. Difficult to ascertain which of the TFA 555s on www.eliquid-recipes.com corresponds to yours, but seems a median in recipes is about 5 %.

Last edited:

I have not worked with any of those.

Off the top of my head, considering 50/50
TFA 555 5% (this is deduced on the fact that their stuff is usually 8%)
FA Dark Vapure 0.75%
FA Black Smoke 0.4% just for the smokey touch

FA Dark Vapure 0.75%

For me TFA 555 is very overpowering. Even at 0.5% I can taste it over the other two tobaccos in my mix.

Oh really
Great 'save' then :sweating:

I'm working on a sweet desert tobacco for HRH. At the moment she only wants to vape Ry4d. I did the tobacco mix first and then added it to the desert mix so for the tobacco I used:
TFA Ry4d 2%
CAP Bold 1.5%
TFA 555 0.5%

The Ry4d got lost in the Bold and 555 with 555 being the dominant flavor. I'm now upping the Ry4d to 4%.

FA Dark Vapure 0.75%

Sorry forgot to mention, my first single mix with TFA 555 was at 5% and I found it very sweet, she said it tastes like musk. The little pink musk sweets we used to have as kids. Would love to hear from others how they find this concentrate.

I would use Dark Vapure at 0.25 to 0.50% and Black Fire at 0.5 to 1%. Dark Vapure adds a dry metallic flavour and Black Fire an ashy smoked taste. I have many FA tobacco type flavours and these 2 as well as Perique are my favourites. Not a fan of TFA 555 or RY4D or anything that tastes like TFA DK tobacco or burnt caramel.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Back