Calling all DIY'ers

I accidently mixed up a batch of mustard milk with strawberry ripe instead of the normal strawberry as per the recipe and my word is it tasty. Definitely prefer it this way!

Let's call it:

Ripe Mustard Milk
TFA Strawberry Ripe - 6%
TFA VBIC - 8%

I let it steep for 2 weeks and its awesome currently!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

To all you Cinnamon lovers here is something that is so damn close to Cinnabon (HRH loves this shop and me ;)). I think the bakery guys will just love it.
8% Grahmcracker
4% Sugar Cookie
3% Caramel
1% Ethyl Maltol.

Steep for at least 1 week and you will be blown away.:party:
Here is one you can also try. I mixed it up 2 weeks ago and I am definitely a fan, really enjoying it! Also reminds me of cinnabon. I adapted it from the original on eliquid recipes online.

4acfa6db9b5b16b9fd4bb83e38e6b2c4.jpg

I accidently mixed up a batch of mustard milk with strawberry ripe instead of the normal strawberry as per the recipe and my word is it tasty. Definitely prefer it this way!

Let's call it:

Ripe Mustard Milk
TFA Strawberry Ripe - 6%
TFA VBIC - 8%

Lol I made the same mistake the first time too. Was actually very nice actually.
If you wanna try something different, I now mix it at 4% Strawberry and 4% Strawberry Ripe to 7% VBIC. I find that Strawberry ripe doesn't last after 2 weeks and fades away that's why I upped the Ripe.
Better than the original IMO :D

Lol I made the same mistake the first time too. Was actually very nice actually.
If you wanna try something different, I now mix it at 4% Strawberry and 4% Strawberry Ripe to 7% VBIC. I find that Strawberry ripe doesn't last after 2 weeks and fades away that's why I upped the Ripe.
Better than the original IMO :D

Thanks, yeah will definitely do that next time. The strawberry right now is quite subtle (which I quite like) so I am sure it will fade with time like you mentioned...will just have to finish it quick

Thanks, yeah will definitely do that next time. The strawberry right now is quite subtle (which I quite like) so I am sure it will fade with time like you mentioned...will just have to finish it quick

I'm keen on your cinnabon recipe thanks for it, I'll give that a bash. I have all the concentrates.

I still mix up my MM with 7% Strawberry Ripe and 7% VBIC because that's awesome as a shake and vape. Great for when u can't wait.
I use TFA VBIC and at 8% I get harsh throat hit. It's why I use 7%. If u don't have that problem use 8%.

Good morning. How do you test your DIY juices. At this moment I am using one of my Reo Mini 's but it is a hassle to clean every time. Would a dripper work better?

Good morning. How do you test your DIY juices. At this moment I am using one of my Reo Mini 's but it is a hassle to clean every time. Would a dripper work better?
Hi Petrus,

For testing my juices I always use a dripper, it's just easier and if I want to change up flavours I just dry burn and rewick.
Tanks and wick can easily carry the flavour from the previous juice and ruin your testing.

Dripper namely Sapor FTW

I use a non-BF cyclone for my tobacco tests a d my Odins for DLH juices ment for sub-ohm tanks @Petrus

i have a set of derringers that i build a single on. find that little attie is top perfect for the job.

i have a set of derringers that i build a single on. find that little attie is top perfect for the job.
I love the Derringer drippers, small compact and flavourful. Great for juice testing.
Just don't over drip else you get a free sip if ejuice. Other than that excellent drippers you have there :D

they can get messy. definitely made for tasting and not travel.

Thanks Guys. Now my hunt for a dripper? Any local drippers you would recommend? I have looked at the Petri?

Also drippers for testing, mostly a Double vision with a single coil twisted build and airflow closed up a bit, otherwise an Avo and I just drop straight onto the coil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys. Now my hunt for a dripper? Any local drippers you would recommend? I have looked at the Petri?
petri is a winner. although mine lives on my paddy vape mech and is used for savouring and not tasting. any goodflavour dripper will work if you are not dedecating one or 3 to tasting. my 3 derringer are not all original. one is a clone and honestly still bang on. i just prefer the tiny chamber for tasting.
great on small quantities . and with a single in there frequent rewicking is no pain at all.

Let's call it:

Ripe Mustard Milk
TFA Strawberry Ripe - 6%
TFA VBIC - 8%

Man o man I like me some mustard milk but I don't know how you guys can stand VBIC at 8%. At that %age all I get is overly sweet vanilla. For my personal preference I drop it down to 2%, just to mellow it out.

A good super sweet and tasty alternative is to use French Vanilla with Strawberry Ripe. Takes about 2 weeks to come through but it is pretty darn good.

If you have some beefy coils like aliens or fused captions that hold juice then you don't even need wick to taste, can just put a couple drops on the bare coil and vape it up ;)

5743f2dfe39cf667f1ef6a82ac96ba7b.jpg

Hi,

I use 36mg pg nicotine, I like my ratio 70/30. Sometimes the program gives a negative pg value like above. What is the problem and how do I negate the impact on flavour?

33adf315b1f6fd5ef520a12bc9741b7b.jpg

f5efa315333b85fb89dd0b60fc25a665.jpg

58e87359d874ff08ae533a08248e60ab.jpg

Starter pack and flavours. Was intimidated at first. But very fun and the wait to Vape the end product adds to that self gratuitous feeling.

Problem with the mix is, it is over 20% PG based flavour, so you would have to decrease your VG to accommodate or reduce the flavour %.

Problem with the mix is, it is over 20% PG based flavour, so you would have to decrease your VG to accommodate or reduce the flavour %.

I see, so if I want to maintain the VG ratio, the flavour would not be same because I would increase the vg content without increases in flavour to compensate.

5743f2dfe39cf667f1ef6a82ac96ba7b.jpg

Hi,

I use 36mg pg nicotine, I like my ratio 70/30. Sometimes the program gives a negative pg value like above. What is the problem and how do I negate the impact on flavour?

33adf315b1f6fd5ef520a12bc9741b7b.jpg

f5efa315333b85fb89dd0b60fc25a665.jpg

58e87359d874ff08ae533a08248e60ab.jpg

Starter pack and flavours. Was intimidated at first. But very fun and the wait to Vape the end product adds to that self gratuitous feeling.

It has only happened to me once. All I did was take the VG down to 65%

Hi guys. Where can I get Whiskey concentrate??
Thanks
the fa version is pretty decent. not sure if any vendors carry. if none can be found you can come back to me and maybe i can spare a sample 20ml or so.

Back