Calling all DIY'ers

A big thank you to @Yiannaki for hooking a guy up...

This is very similar to Black unsweetened Earl Grey, how I drink it.

The FA Black Tea is too "unsweet", and Earl Grey does have a natural sweetness. Hence why I added Sweetener.

The Earl

FA Black Tea 2.5%
FA Bergamot 1%
TFA Sweetener 2 drops per 10ml

70vg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A big thank you to @Yiannaki for hooking a guy up...

This is very similar to Black unsweetened Earl Grey, how I drink it.

The FA Black Tea is too "unsweet", and Earl Grey does have a natural sweetness. Hence why I added Sweetener.

The Earl

FA Black Tea 2.5%
FA Bergamot 1%
TFA Sweetener 2 drops per 10ml

Sounds interesting! Don't forget to save me a taste :p

@Johan Heyns First off let me say that I am by no means a boffin at this whole DIY thing but I understand your frustration with using Clyrolinx. Its quite difficult to reproduce a recipe that uses TFA, CAP, FA etc.
I have had moderate success (well the juice is not terrible) following other recipes with this formula.......

TFA and CAP start at about half what the recipe asks for
FA tends to be close to what the recipe asks for

The easy stuff like a simple fruit mix should come out pretty close, the problem comes in when they ask for Vienna cream or cardamon and stuff like that then you have to get creative or just buy that concentrate.

I must admit though that I am pretty happy with their concentrates and they taste just like they are labeled but yes it is difficult to follow a "known brand" recipe.

If you like fruit juices then this is what I did for my son and he seems happy enough with the outcome.
Take the recipes that come standard with the ejuice Me Up calculator and using the above % recommendation they don't come out too bad. In fact some of the other dessert, drinks and breakfast recipes weren't bad either.

Yes I have poured a whole lot of stuff down the drain but I think the guys using TFA, CAP and FA are probably in the same boat.

I suppose its all about experimenting and finding that juice that hits your button

Hi all need some help regarding blck vapour concentrates and which brand and version should I buy?

1. Which make and version Vanilla Custard is best?
2. Sweat Cream which make and version?
3. Which brand and version Graham Cracker?
4. Berry Crunch I'm looking for with a sore heart not sure which brand it is?
5. Which Pina Colada is better CAP V2 or TFA Pina Colada?
6. Which lychee is best CAP sweet lychee or FA lychee or FW lychee?
7. What is the difference between sweet cream and Bavarian Cream?
8. Which make and version glazed donut is best?

I will appreciate the help asap

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Any suggestions on a good vanilla custard recipe?

Hi all need some help regarding blck vapour concentrates and which brand and version should I buy?

1. Which make and version Vanilla Custard is best?
2. Sweat Cream which make and version?
3. Which brand and version Graham Cracker?
4. Berry Crunch I'm looking for with a sore heart not sure which brand it is?
5. Which Pina Colada is better CAP V2 or TFA Pina Colada?
6. Which lychee is best CAP sweet lychee or FA lychee or FW lychee?

1. Which make and version Vanilla Custard is best? FA Custard for me.
2. Sweat Cream which make and version? I have only used CAP Sweet Cream, good enough.
3. Which brand and version Graham Cracker? TFA Craham Cracker Clear.
4. Berry Crunch I'm looking for with a sore heart not sure which brand it is? As per @Richio's response in his forum.
5. Which Pina Colada is better CAP V2 or TFA Pina Colada? You will see many more recipes with TFA, CAP V2 is relatively new.
6. Which lychee is best CAP sweet lychee or FA lychee or FW lychee? I have not compared them. FA is very sweet and aromatic.
7. What is the difference between sweet cream and Bavarian Cream? No idea
8. Which make and version glazed donut is best? No idea

1. Which make and version Vanilla Custard is best? FA Custard for me.
2. Sweat Cream which make and version? I have only used CAP Sweet Cream, good enough.
3. Which brand and version Graham Cracker? TFA Craham Cracker Clear.
4. Berry Crunch I'm looking for with a sore heart not sure which brand it is? As per @Richio's response in his forum.
5. Which Pina Colada is better CAP V2 or TFA Pina Colada? You will see many more recipes with TFA, CAP V2 is relatively new.
6. Which lychee is best CAP sweet lychee or FA lychee or FW lychee? I have not compared them. FA is very sweet and aromatic.
7. What is the difference between sweet cream and Bavarian Cream? No idea
8. Which make and version glazed donut is best? No idea
@Andre thank you very much for the help it is much appreciated

What is marshmallow and cotton candy used for

7. Sweet cream is a sweet cream, bavarian cream is a sweet cream with an almost marshmallow flavour.
8. Capella chocolate glazed is the best if you want chocolate doughnut, capella glazed doughnut is better that TFA frosted doughnut.

What is marshmallow and cotton candy used for

For flavouring duh... Jokes. But serious. Your best bet to learn the flavours and get an idea of what does what, is mix the flavours as a 10% solution standalone and try them for yourself. There's literally hundred if not thousands of flavours, making single posts to find out what each one does is not going to help you much.

Thanks gents I'm busy with my order so needed urgent answers

Thanks gents I'm busy with my order so needed urgent answers

Just order a whole lot then you can experiment, that's what I did when I started. Did some research on www.eliquidrecipes.com, there some good notes there as well of a lot of copy and paste HIC's notes.

Just make sure to get the staples for whatever flavour profile you prefer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1468663582121.jpgHad a good morning, managed to whip up 260ml of my favourite clones
Straight to the steep cupboard after having had their warm water baths now.

I looked at some popular donut recipes, and came up with something out of the normal - a ice cream chocolate donut.

I will post if it comes out well

I looked at some popular donut recipes, and came up with something out of the normal - a ice cream chocolate donut.

Yeah same. Mixed up something I call a "Glazed doughnut with a lemon custard filling" will see how it turns out in a week or 2 and post if it's any good.

Yeah same. Mixed up something I call a "Glazed doughnut with a lemon custard filling" will see how it turns out in a week or 2 and post if it's any good.

Hope it does come out well, that sounds flippin interesting

Funny I'm reading this now because two nights ago I mixed up exactly this!
It's very much still in the working phase but excited to hear how yours comes out.
Will also post if it turns into something vapeable :)

Yoh that sounds good, thanks bud. Do you use the new TFA Honeydew?

I used tfa for everything in that recipe. This is the 2nd time mixing it. This time in 50ml as the 30ml went so fast you could easily have mistaken it for a sample

Back