Calling all DIY'ers

Hi guys need some help just got some stash from blck vapour looking for a nice custard dessert vape. I was thinking on the line of

7% CAP V1 vanilla custard
2% Cheesecake Graham crust TFA
Cap Bav Cream 4%

Not 100% sure

I have the following flavours:
CAP Glazed Doughnut.
Cap Dragon Fruit
TFA Banana Cream
FA Lychee
TFA Cotton candy
TFA Caramel Candy
TFA Pina Colada
TFA menthol pg
FW Cherry Blast
TFA pistachio
TFA marshmallow
CAP Bav cream
TFA fruit circles with milk
TFA Berry crunch

I will appreciate the help. I tried searching on eliquid recipes for similar recipes with these flavours but then I am missing one or 2 others.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi guys need some help just got some stash from blck vapour looking for a nice custard dessert vape. I was thinking on the line of

7% CAP V1 vanilla custard
2% Cheesecake Graham crust TFA
Cap Bav Cream 4%

Not 100% sure

I have the following flavours:
CAP Glazed Doughnut.
Cap Dragon Fruit
TFA Banana Cream
FA Lychee
TFA Cotton candy
TFA Caramel Candy
TFA Pina Colada
TFA menthol pg
FW Cherry Blast
TFA pistachio
TFA marshmallow
CAP Bav cream
TFA fruit circles with milk
TFA Berry crunch

I will appreciate the help. I tried searching on eliquid recipes for similar recipes with these flavours but then I am missing one or 2 others.

Careful with that Vanilla Custard V1, for me it's a pretty damn potent flavor, 4% is pushing the limit for me personally. Unless you want a heavy cream custard note with after notes of other flavors, try it standalone at 5% first and see how strong it is. Also I find it best at min a week steeping. Best after 3 or so weeks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Careful with that Vanilla Custard V1, for me it's a pretty damn potent flavor, 4% is pushing the limit for me personally. Unless you want a heavy cream custard note with after notes of other flavors, try it standalone at 5% first and see how strong it is. Also I find it best at min a week steeping. Best after 3 or so weeks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Thanks bud I wanted something with loads of custard flavour. I'm actually looking for a custard similar to ELP'S general custard?

Has anyone made unicorn milk and if so how imperative is it to have sweet cream in the mix or could u sub it? How is the bobbies Nana cream clone looking to make some?

Hi @kyle_redbull , not on the custard side of things but I looked at your flavours and saw the following:
  • Dragon fruit and menthol
  • Lychee and menthol
:rolleyes:

Has anyone made unicorn milk and if so how imperative is it to have sweet cream in the mix or could u sub it? How is the bobbies Nana cream clone looking to make some?

Haven't tried unicorn milk as I have no reference to the original and always seem to miss 1 flavor lol.. The nana cream clone is friggin delicious though. A colleague at work made us some and that stuff rocks.

I like the Mothers Unicorn Milk (not sure if you are referring to the same thing) and the first batch I made I did not have sweet cream so I used FA Fresh Cream. Still liked it.
Not such a big fan of the Bombies nana cream.

Thanks to HIC and NotCharlesManson. I mashed their recipes up for...

Cherry Cola Gummies

FA Cola 3%
FA Black Cherry 1.5%
FW Shirley Temple 1%
FW Gummi Bear 2%
TFA Swedish Gummy 1%

70VG

:)

It tastes like those Cola Gummy sweets, with a Cherry twist.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If you just want Cola Gummies, drop the Cherry all together, and up the Cola to 4%.

Then drop the Shirley Temple to 0.5 (it adds a bit of Zing).

Thanks to HIC and NotCharlesManson. I mashed their recipes up for...

Cherry Cola Gummies

FA Cola 3%
FA Black Cherry 1.5%
FW Shirley Temple 1%
FW Gummi Bear 2%
TFA Swedish Gummy 1%

70VG

:)

It tastes like those Cola Gummy sweets, with a Cherry twist.

Thanks Rogue I needed another use for my Shirley Temple. I found that it really adds a liqueur/alcohol taste to sweet vapes that just makes them pop, for lack of a better word.

So i whipped this up 2 nights back, and from a sneaky pre-steeped test, so far its pretty solid;

Strawberry Butter Cookie

CAP Butter Cream 3%
FA Marshmallow 2%
CAP Sugar Cookie 2%
FA - Strawberry 6%
FA - Sweet Cream 2%

70VG

let me know what you think, as my DIY is still in its early stages.

So i whipped this up 2 nights back, and from a sneaky pre-steeped test, so far its pretty solid;

Strawberry Butter Cookie

CAP Butter Cream 3%
FA Marshmallow 2%
CAP Sugar Cookie 2%
FA - Strawberry 6%
FA - Sweet Cream 2%

70VG

let me know what you think, as my DIY is still in its early stages.
From what I have picked up in my short DIY career I would consider halving the percentages.

@Andre thank for the tip, would there be a noticeable drop off in flavour with lower percentages?

That's quite dependent on you personally. Give it a shot, make a another smaller batch with half the percentages and compare.

Something I read some time ago from Abdada on Reddit, I can't find the exact page now but basically he said, once you are happy with your recipe, start playing with the flavors, ie reduce one 0.5% and see, add 0.5% and see how that goes. That type of experimentation is what really makes flavors pop

@Andre thank for the tip, would there be a noticeable drop off in flavour with lower percentages?
I doubt it. FA is very concentrated and one very rarely go above 2 %. The CAP ones are for texture and sweet and could also easily be halved imo. Do keep your ratios however, i.e. do not halve one and not another - halve them all. As @Caveman says, try it in a small batch.

Haven't tried unicorn milk as I have no reference to the original and always seem to miss 1 flavor lol.. The nana cream clone is friggin delicious though. A colleague at work made us some and that stuff rocks.
Thanks bud gonna make the bombies clone

I like the Mothers Unicorn Milk (not sure if you are referring to the same thing) and the first batch I made I did not have sweet cream so I used FA Fresh Cream. Still liked it.
Not such a big fan of the Bombies nana cream.
@SAVaper that is the one. I don't have sweet cream but made with Bav cream instead and it's good

hehe @kyle_redbull
I have no idea because I have never made it myself - just saw your flavours and put two and two together...
My uneducated guess would be 10% fruit flavour, 10% menthol :D
Only 10% Menthol @Silver? You're getting soft man, up that to 15% and add 10% Koolada and you'll start getting something vapable :p

Note: if you're a normal person reading this then please ignore me ;)

Only 10% Menthol @Silver? You're getting soft man, up that to 15% and add 10% Koolada and you'll start getting something vapable :p

Note: if you're a normal person reading this then please ignore me ;)

Lol @BumbleBee - ok thanks for the tip
I have made notes!

Back