Calling all DIY'ers

ok think today I will check if the caps just fit my current vg and pg bottles

How about decanting 25ml at a time from your glass bottle into a 25ml HDPE dropper? That way, the worst that can happen is that you lose 25ml of it. But the rest in the glass will still be fine.
Agreed. I use a black 50ml plastic (Paulies Ice Tea) bottle for my nic. Still keep it in the fridge

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

from what i read PP is similar to HDPE, PP has a better moisture barrier but cold resistance is poor, so not good for freezer

Hahah I use those cheap take away condiment bottles (tomato and vinegar ones) they work famously

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I used to use the yellow and red Wimpy-style sauce bottles for VG and PG. My only problem is that they leak out of the caps. I have found that almost all vendors now supply PG and VG in PET bottles with a screw cap which can be replaced by one of these. Swapping caps and just using the vendor's bottle is a lot easier for me than decanting the PG/VG into a different bottle. It won't work for the rectangular 1L and 2L bottles. But then I decant those into the standard 500ml PG and VG bottles and use the witch's hat nozzle.

I used to use the yellow and red Wimpy-style sauce bottles for VG and PG. My only problem is that they leak out of the caps. I have found that almost all vendors now supply PG and VG in PET bottles with a screw cap which can be replaced by one of these. Swapping caps and just using the vendor's bottle is a lot easier for me than decanting the PG/VG into a different bottle. It won't work for the rectangular 1L and 2L bottles. But then I decant those into the standard 500ml PG and VG bottles and use the witch's hat nozzle.
For me it takes way too long for the VG to come through the tiny little spout of the caps on the 500ml bottles. Works great for PG, for VG I just decant straight from the 500ml bottle.

Hi guys is anyone able to give some ideas. Ive used the recipies on ELR but need something new. Vaping 0mg Nic

Heres my flavour list.
Thanks in advance

92d016a2841a45e8e6233b1ec930d44a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

For me it takes way too long for the VG to come through the tiny little spout of the caps on the 500ml bottles. Works great for PG, for VG I just decant straight from the 500ml bottle.
Tried that once.
Ended with a juice of about 40/185 PG to VGoops

What I did was cut the spout bigger for the VG

Tried that once.
Ended with a juice of about 40/185 PG to VGoops

What I did was cut the spout bigger for the VG

Haha that's happened to me too. I had a 20ml bottle.. my keyboard paid the price

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Of the top of my head suckerpunch punch and mother of dragons milk are some options. Just search them on elr

Hi guys is anyone able to give some ideas. Ive used the recipies on ELR but need something new. Vaping 0mg Nic

Heres my flavour list.
Thanks in advance

Just check my post above. Forgot to quote your post

I have a 10ml of which I used maybe 1ml before. I have very little experience using it

I have a 10ml of which I used maybe 1ml before. I have very little experience using it

Thanks to all regarding feedback about Nicotine storage. Now another question.
How do you clean your juice bottles.
1. Glass I don't use them anymore too much off a hassle for me not with the glass but the top cap I get leakage.
2. Dropper bottles: Wash them out with soapy water rinse under tap then put them in boiling water and then on my bottle rack.
3. PET bottles I struggle with this cannot put them in hot water. Maybe I must use Milton for them.

1. Glass I don't use them anymore too much off a hassle for me not with the glass but the top cap I get leakage.
2. Dropper bottles: Wash them out with soapy water rinse under tap then put them in boiling water and then on my bottle rack.
3. PET bottles I struggle with this cannot put them in hot water. Maybe I must use Milton for them.

I'm pretty lazy :tongueclosed: I just give my bottles a seriously good rinse. However, bottles that have held stronger flavours tend to only get used with the same recipes again.

I've also phased out my glass bottles - HDPE dropper bottles are just easier to use. I don't use PET bottles as I find that they start to crack after a while.

Heres my flavour list.
Thanks in advance

What im currently vaping on and must say its awesome

RY4 double 4%
Graham crust CheesCake 2% (NY Cheesecake should work)
Sweet Cream 2.5%

Sweet ADV for me. So its like a Caramel Cheesecake infused with tobacco.

This is my fall back each time i get tired of other flavors, can vape this forever without getting tired of it.

What im currently vaping on and must say its awesome

RY4 double 4%
Graham crust CheesCake 2% (NY Cheesecake should work)
Sweet Cream 2.5%

Sweet ADV for me. So its like a Caramel Cheesecake infused with tobacco.

This is my fall back each time i get tired of other flavors, can vape this forever without getting tired of it.
Getting my RY4 today will definitely make a sample off this one. What is your PG/VG ratio and steep time.

Getting my RY4 today will definitely make a sample off this one. What is your PG/VG ratio and steep time.

I use 70vg 30pg and its great shake and vape but after a day it starts getting better as the cheesecake notes starts coming out.

I still regularly use glass bottles but that is probably because I am full of nonsense and I pick up slight (very, but still) undertones when steeping in plastic of any form - I admit that I steep for minimum of 3-4 weeks though. What I do is wash them with antibacterial dishwashing liquid and then use my Steam Supreme to sterilise them. I do not like Milton for the simple fact that when my kids were babies, we were warned that Milton causes thrush in the mouth and steam sterilisation is the best.

Back